Pompeo slams Susan Rice: "She has a history of going on Sunday shows and lying."

To quote Tony Soprano ..."A lot of balls Janice. You got a lot of balls."

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responds to former National Security Adviser Susan Rice's claims about the Trump administration.

Sure, whatever. Like I'd listen anything that came out of Secretary Hayseed's mouth at this point. But using a Soprano's reference is right on the money since that's how Trump runs his administration (like a mafia family). Problem is, Susan Rice has the credentials to be SOS. Pompeo doesn't. She's just calling out the incompetence and lies. Here's just a small example.

Rice is a proven liar many times over, you dumb fucking turd.

Yeah?

Why don't you show us a few.

Emails Show Susan Rice Prepped To Lie By White House | Investor's Business Daily

It's an opinion by a rabid right winger.

Sorry but that's not evidence.

ROFL! Wrong, it's what Hillary's emails prove. She says in her email that the video wasn't the cause of the riots, you dumb fucking moron.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo responds to former National Security Adviser Susan Rice's claims about the Trump administration.

Sure, whatever. Like I'd listen anything that came out of Secretary Hayseed's mouth at this point. But using a Soprano's reference is right on the money since that's how Trump runs his administration (like a mafia family). Problem is, Susan Rice has the credentials to be SOS. Pompeo doesn't. She's just calling out the incompetence and lies. Here's just a small example.

She tells it like it is. Right wing conspiracy theories aside...which is all you knuckleheads have.

She's a proven liar many times over. I've already proven it.

No you haven't. Just repeated the same right wing bullshit I've been hearing for the last 8 years. There was no conspiracy. They went on the best intel they had at the time. They took responsibility and led the change to fix things.
You'd have a better shot with Fast and Furious. :)

She tells it like it is. Right wing conspiracy theories aside...which is all you knuckleheads have.

No you haven't. Just repeated the same right wing bullshit I've been hearing for the last 8 years. There was no conspiracy. They went on the best intel they had at the time. They took responsibility and led the change to fix things.

Q: . Were you monitoring within Libya for any type of
reaction to this film?

A: Yes.

Q: Okay. And how long had you been monitoring in Libya
for any type of reaction to this film?

A: I think we had begun monitoring since about
September 8th.

Q: Okay. And had you had any reaction or hits on your
monitoring?

A: Very few, if any.

Q: So it appeared to be a nonevent in the country of
Libya?

A: It was a nonevent in the country of Libya.

https://www.congress.gov/congressional-report/114th-congress/house-report/848/1

One of the most dishonest woman ever! Pompeo is right.

1594163800229.png

That woman (Susan Rice) hasn't got a leg to stand on after Ben Ghazi. She (in many American's opinions), lied to this nation big time in concerns to that whole situation for her boss Obama, but oh well "WHAT IN THE HELL DOES IT MATTER NOW" ??? Hillary Clinton.

I didn't say there was a conspiracy, but there obviously was. They all got together and decided what lie Rice should tell the public.

They lied, pure and simple. You're only proving that you're a sucker and a moron.

Pompeo does the same thing on Sunday's I guess he doesn't like the competition?

What has Pompeo lied about? You will have to make something up.

Pompeo lost all credibility when he went after Mary Louise Kelly and then lied about it. A schoolyard bully.

That's YOUR opinion, facts be damned.

Spin it however you want, Jack but Susan Rice is guilty of one of two things...either she knowingly went out to all those Sunday morning news shows and told lies about what happened in Benghazi...or she was too stupid to realize that Barry and Hillary were sending her out there to ruin HER reputation to try and save Hillary's chances at the Presidency! Either way you look at it...she DOESN'T have the "credentials" now to be Secretary of State or the Vice President! She blew that four years ago.

Funny and I agree. Pompeo is a jerk. He knows Susan Rice is extremely intelligent, informed and honest. Like his boss anyone who criticizes the Trump Administration is called a liar. Count in this hate and fear rhetoric all persons being considered to be Biden's running mate, the Major Newspapers and National TV Networks, NPR and PBS and the Millions of us who lean left and reject Authoritarianism.

So how do you explain her explanation of what happened in Benghazi on the Sunday morning news shows?

Funny and I agree. Pompeo is a jerk. He knows Susan Rice is extremely intelligent, informed and honest. Like his boss anyone who criticizes the Trump Administration is called a liar. Count in this hate and fear rhetoric all persons being considered to be Biden's running mate, the Major Newspapers and National TV Networks, NPR and PBS and the Millions of us who lean left and reject Authoritarianism.

So how do you explain her explanation of what happened in Benghazi on the Sunday morning news shows?

Post what she said and I'll respond, not posting a credible piece of evidence will warrant you a STFU medal.

Post what she said and I'll respond, not posting a credible piece of evidence will warrant you a STFU medal.

You know damn well what she said, you obnoxious piece of shit! It was a lie. Hillary had even told Chelsea it was a terrorist attack, so why did Rice blame a video?

You know damn well what she said, you obnoxious piece of shit! It was a lie. Hillary had even told Chelsea it was a terrorist attack, so why did Rice blame a video?

Are you denying that the video created violent protests throughout the Muslim world? Do you understand Libya is a Muslim Country? Do you have proof the attack on our Mission was not because of this video?

I have no idea if Hillary said this to Chelsea, or if she did what does that change. Of course it was a terrorist attack, but what motivated them to do so?

Are you denying that the video created violent protests throughout the Muslim world? Do you understand Libya is a Muslim Country? Do you have proof the attack on our Mission was not because of this video?

I have no idea if Hillary said this to Chelsea, or if she did what does that change. Of course it was a terrorist attack, but what motivated them to do so?

The video did NOT cause the terrorist attack in Libya. Doesn't 9/11 mean anything to you?

The total number of views of that video were microscopic in the grand scheme of things.

Your dedicated ignorance is noted, you poor excuse for a libtard!

I'm not "right wing". We had no business being there running arms to people who then turned those arms against us. No business.

I did not vote for Hillary and I won't vote for Biden as he will be more of the same.

Our involvement in Syria and Libya was created out of complete incompetence and greed.

There are so many where to start?

Polpeo has lied about.

Pompeo betrays Christianity with lies: Global Times editorial

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo wrongly stated that Syrian President “Bashar al-Assad controls a small fraction of Syria.” Middle East experts tell us that Assad controls a majority of Syria’s land and population.

President Trump twice threatened to target cultural sites in Iran if Iranian leaders retaliate for the killing of Qasem Soleimani. Even so, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway falsely claimed that Trump never made such a threat.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo misrepresented the facts when he suggested the Trump administration was responsible for changing China’s policy on North Korea’s nuclear weapons program.

There are many more but you will just brush it off and continue to support a known liar. Just like with Trump...

There are so many where to start?

Polpeo has lied about.

Pompeo betrays Christianity with lies: Global Times editorial

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo wrongly stated that Syrian President “Bashar al-Assad controls a small fraction of Syria.” Middle East experts tell us that Assad controls a majority of Syria’s land and population.

President Trump twice threatened to target cultural sites in Iran if Iranian leaders retaliate for the killing of Qasem Soleimani. Even so, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and White House counselor Kellyanne Conway falsely claimed that Trump never made such a threat.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo misrepresented the facts when he suggested the Trump administration was responsible for changing China’s policy on North Korea’s nuclear weapons program.

There are many more but you will just brush it off and continue to support a known liar. Just like with Trump...

It's all political pandering and Dim talking points.

The video did NOT cause the terrorist attack in Libya. Doesn't 9/11 mean anything to you?

The total number of views of that video were microscopic in the grand scheme of things.

Wow, you sure are stubborn. I DID NOT claim the video was the sole motivation for the attack on the Mission in Benghazi, I believe the video was one possible reason and COULD NOT BE RULED OUT. Your comment is ludicrous; 9/11 wasn't motivated by the video which was released over a decade later. Did you want others to believe I suggested it was?

Wow, you sure are stubborn. I DID NOT claim the video was the sole motivation for the attack on the Mission in Benghazi, I believe the video was one possible reason and COULD NOT BE RULED OUT. Your comment is ludicrous; 9/11 wasn't motivated by the video which was released over a decade later. Did you want others to believe I suggested it was?

It couldn't be more obvious that the video had nothing to do with it. Hitlery admitted that in an email she sent to Chelsea.

Who do you think you're fooling?

Forum List

Back