Pompeo Claims Killing Soleimani Made Americans Safer. State Dept. Tells Them To Run

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
“The world is a much safer place today. I can assure you that Americans in the region are much safer.” Which is why the State Department has just released a security alert saying, “Due to heightened tensions in Iraq and the region,” American citizens are urged to “depart Iraq immediately.” As an even greater example of safety, the instructions are to “depart via airline while possible, and failing that, to other countries via land.“ Depart via airline while possible?

Mike Pompeo claims killing Soleimani made Americans safer, as his own department tells them to run

Everybody got their tickets yet? Better hurry.

Pompeo says so?

Why should anyone in the world believe what comes out of the Trump administration?

“The world is a much safer place today. I can assure you that Americans in the region are much safer.” Which is why the State Department has just released a security alert saying, “Due to heightened tensions in Iraq and the region,” American citizens are urged to “depart Iraq immediately.” As an even greater example of safety, the instructions are to “depart via airline while possible, and failing that, to other countries via land.“ Depart via airline while possible?

Mike Pompeo claims killing Soleimani made Americans safer, as his own department tells them to run

They still paying you in Snickers bars to post idiotic drivel? Watch out for diabetes....

You should buy a ticket out of the US. You would be happier.

So this Iranian terrorist get blown to pieces and the left is worried about Iran reaction but when Obama was killing terrorists in Yemen these same individuals did not care about Iran reaction...

Like I have said before the left love droning terrorists as long as a Democrat does it...

If the reason for killing this guy was to make us safer...it clearly failed

Why would anyone in the world believe what Pompeo and Trump are telling them?

How does escalating hostilities make us safer?

If the reason for killing this guy was to make us safer...it clearly failed
That is not clear at all. The Iranians will retaliate sooner or later, true that it how the game is played. If the attack on the embassy in Baghdad had been successful and the General had left Baghdad in one piece, the American troops, American civilians in the region and the Iraqis in the region would definitely be facing more risk. Trump is a screw up, but he didn't screw this one up, at least not yet. The world is safe from this particular murderous bastard forever. Nicely done.

I ASK MYSELF, the Iranians took our embassy back in 1978.That was an act of war. Totally unforgivably. They cant forgive us for the Shaw, and the CIA intervention. They are doing the same shit NOW. Iran's government is acting like American government now.

Pompeo has an extended collection of skeletons in his closet.

Forum List

Back