Polygamist Marriages becoming common in the Western Nations

You didn't say anything about a liberal democracy. YOu said organized government.

And the Netherlands believes in euthanasia without consent. Wow. They're really advanced.

You didn't say anything about a liberal democracy. YOu said organized government.

And the Netherlands believes in euthanasia without consent. Wow. They're really advanced.

There is a distinction between involuntary euthanasia and non-voluntary euthanasia that I would not expect you to be aware of.

The distinction is that in one instance, the doctors can, without the consent of parents, kill a child. Or the doctors can,without the consent of the patient, kill a patient.

The diff between involuntary and non-voluntary is just semantics and your attempt to muddy the waters. Your specialty. It's a shame you aren't better at it.

The distinction is that in one instance, the doctors can, without the consent of parents, kill a child. Or the doctors can,without the consent of the patient, kill a patient.

The diff between involuntary and non-voluntary is just semantics and your attempt to muddy the waters. Your specialty. It's a shame you aren't better at it.

If a person has not expressed any interests in living should they enter a coma, it would not make a difference to them if they died the next day or in twenty years were they in a persistent vegetative state. However, it would make all the difference in the world to the self-aware beings who could benefit from a diversion of resources away from coma patients to them, as well as from the harvesting of their organs. Or are you unfamiliar with the most basic ethical tenets of triage?

"Should not".

However, neither you nor any doctor on the fact on the earth should have the ability to make that decision for them.

Killing kids with Down's syndrome is what we're talking about. There are doctors who think those kids have no quality of life, and who think they don't deserve to live and therefore feel perfectly justified in killing them...with or without the consent of their parents. That's what we're talking about.

"Should not".

However, neither you nor any doctor on the fact on the earth should have the ability to make that decision for them.

Killing kids with Down's syndrome is what we're talking about. There are doctors who think those kids have no quality of life, and who think they don't deserve to live and therefore feel perfectly justified in killing them...with or without the consent of their parents. That's what we're talking about.

I was not aware that was the state policy of the Netherlands. Could you link me to information on that policy?

You are so full of shit that if my 10 year old daughter kicked the shit out of you, you'd be transparent. Please provide a link that a doctor - any doctor - advocates the euthenising of Down's Syndrome kids.

You are a bald-faced liar (as well as stupid)....

Read the thread. I provided the links, dumbass.

And I feel sorry for your daughter. Obviously you have issues with women who are smarter than you. Or maybe just women, period.

I was not aware that was the state policy of the Netherlands. Could you link me to information on that policy?

Don't worry. Allie is one of those right-wing neocon religious whackjobs who idolises the Fred Phelps's of this world...She's just making shit up. There is euthenasian legislation in the Netherlands, but it is quite a large document. Allie baby has just cherry picked bits to suit her argument. Problem is, she's dumb as a post...shrug..

But to hear the media talk about it.

The women are in a living hell of torture and abuse.

There are some groups who pretend they are mormon or following the original mormon teachings, and those groups do seem to abuse women & children, but the majority of polygamists out here are not like that.

Forum List

Back