Pollution Is Shrinking Penises, Scientists Warn

surada

Diamond Member
Jan 3, 2021

It's not just about the climate, our food supply and energy resources – pollution could be affecting men's penis sizes, fertility and libido too.

That's according to environmental and reproductive epidemiologist Dr. Shanna H. Swan's new book Count Down: How Our Modern World Is Threatening Sperm Counts, Altering Male and Female Reproductive Development, and Imperiling the Future of the Human Race, which explores the correlation between smaller penises, lower sperm counts and the use of industrial chemicals in everyday products.

"Chemicals in our environment and unhealthy lifestyle practices are disrupting our hormonal balance"

It's not just about the climate, our food supply and energy resources – pollution could be affecting men's penis sizes, fertility and libido too.

That's according to environmental and reproductive epidemiologist Dr. Shanna H. Swan's new book Count Down: How Our Modern World Is Threatening Sperm Counts, Altering Male and Female Reproductive Development, and Imperiling the Future of the Human Race, which explores the correlation between smaller penises, lower sperm counts and the use of industrial chemicals in everyday products.

"Chemicals in our environment and unhealthy lifestyle practices are disrupting our hormonal balance"
Oh, what the hell, hasn't been much use for anything but urination for a while now anyway. I think I'll go out and buy a few more diesels.

Oh, what the hell, hasn't been much use for anything but urination for a while now anyway. I think I'll go out and buy a few more diesels.
I think your avatar boy is chemicaled out for sure.

I think your avatar boy is chemicaled out for sure.
Since he was constructed about 300 yrs ago, it kind of throws a wrench into the OP's assertion. LOL

1616621797733.png

~S~

Pot shrinks penis's----------but you won't hear the libs talk about it.

Quick. Chop off your dicks!!!

People are increasingly being exposed to endocrine disrupting compounds by things like plastic bottles and cans lined with BPA. And soy too. They are sneaking soy proteins into people's diets. Even in school lunches.

The Bobo Effect is having an influence on falling fertility rates around the globe. Yet another reason to jettison the false crisis of 'overpopulation.'

People go crazy over vaccines yet are apt to give industry free passes on pollution. Of course there are too many chemicals in our environment. Why are cancer rates so high? Hmmmmm. Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure that out.

Forum List

Back