Polls prove Biden is off to a solid start!

Let’s ask the ones who lost their Jobs due to the pipeline being shut down, oil and gas manufacturing plants, etc
Better yet, in a few years let’s ask the illegal immigrants who can now stay compete for Jobs with LEGAL U. S. Citizens
Off topic, but does anyone on the board have a BIOLOGICAL daughter or Grand daughter that excelled in sports? Joe had made it a law that TRANSGENDER MALES can compete with them . OOPS ! There goes that College

Keystone jobs? OoOpS
I'm not worried about a transgender ever competing in sports with my daughter, my step daughter or my future granddaughter - You shouldn't either.

No question that Donald's botched response with the COVIDS and endless conspiracy theories/ chaos were his downfall. The Grand Old Party? The Do Nothing Party (DNP) is a better name. They spend all their time proving they have no ideas as they endlessly defend Seditionists and Q-Kooks ... :rolleyes-41:

President Joe Biden’s coronavirus rescue plan, and two of its key economic provisions, have broad support as Democrats try to push it through Congress, a poll released Wednesday found.​
More than two-thirds, or 68%, of Americans support the $1.9 trillion package, the Quinnipiac University survey showed. Only 24% of respondents oppose the measure.​
The $1,400 direct payments in the plan, a key sticking point as lawmakers negotiate legislation, are more popular than the overall proposal. The poll found 78% of Americans support the stimulus checks, and 18% oppose them.​
61% approve of a $15 minimum wage​

And a 61% job approval rating? Unheard of - Donald never even topped 50% on anything other than Rasmussen.
Xiden has already given up on the pandemic, he says another 100,000 at least will die. He also says it will be at least 10 years until we have “full employment”, so he has no intention of lowering unemployment or creating jobs.

He is a complete and total failure right out of the gate.

Let’s ask the ones who lost their Jobs due to the pipeline being shut down, oil and gas manufacturing plants, etc
Better yet, in a few years let’s ask the illegal immigrants who can now stay compete for Jobs with LEGAL U. S. Citizens
Off topic, but does anyone on the board have a BIOLOGICAL daughter or Grand daughter that excelled in sports? Joe had made it a law that TRANSGENDER MALES can compete with them . OOPS ! There goes that College

Keystone jobs? OoOpS
I'm not worried about a transgender ever competing in sports with my daughter, my step daughter or my future granddaughter - You shouldn't either.
Are yiou fine with transgenders in the swimming pool shower, naked with your daughter?

No embarrassing tweets, no patting himself on the back, no fantastical conspiracies, no personal attacks, no super spreader rallies to soothe his ego, no name-calling...

He's just trying and working to fix the mess.

Holy shit, what a relief. Even more than I expected.

America is heaving a ginormous and collective sigh of relief - It's NORMAL again! :woohoo:

No question that Donald's botched response with the COVIDS and endless conspiracy theories/ chaos were his downfall. The Grand Old Party? The Do Nothing Party (DNP) is a better name. They spend all their time proving they have no ideas as they endlessly defend Seditionists and Q-Kooks ... :rolleyes-41:

President Joe Biden’s coronavirus rescue plan, and two of its key economic provisions, have broad support as Democrats try to push it through Congress, a poll released Wednesday found.​
More than two-thirds, or 68%, of Americans support the $1.9 trillion package, the Quinnipiac University survey showed. Only 24% of respondents oppose the measure.​
The $1,400 direct payments in the plan, a key sticking point as lawmakers negotiate legislation, are more popular than the overall proposal. The poll found 78% of Americans support the stimulus checks, and 18% oppose them.​

And a 61% job approval rating? Unheard of - Donald never even topped 50% on anything other than Rasmussen.
No embarrassing tweets, no patting himself on the back, no fantastical conspiracies, no personal attacks, no super spreader rallies to soothe his ego, no name-calling...

You go, you dog faced pony soldier!

What do y'all call this type of reality?

Oh wait- I know... Your truth. As in "I'm speaking my truth"

You know when someone uses that popular phrase, what they are saying is a lie or a delusion

Joe was in his basemwnt when the vaccines were produced.
Trump got rid of all the red tape which takes up to 5 years, and supplied Pfizer with the raw ingredients.

Trump supplied Pfizer with NOTHING. China provided all these companies with the genetic sequencing. From there it was fairly easy going. Vaccine manufacturers needed little incentive other than greed. There will be a bigly payoff in profits.

Never topped 45% iirc.

Those polls were proven inaccurate.

subsequent polls certified accurate prove Biden's approval rating the worst of any President in History.

It's should be called a "Disapproval Rating" instead

However, note that Biden's approval rating in the CCP politburo is indeed quite high.

:link:

Polls prove Biden is most disliked President in US history

That wasn't a link to a poll. It was a link to your previous, bogus contention. :rolleyes:

Biden became president just in time to take credit now that vaccines are available. Of course Trump had nothing to do with that.
Wrong. President Joe came along just in time to save us from the tRump administration's plan-less vaccine rollout disaster.

Among other things.

Keystone jobs? OoOpS
Are yiou fine with transgenders in the swimming pool shower, naked with your daughter?

1.4 million Americans identify as transgender. Cut that number in half for male to female. Cut that by another 80% because less than 1 in 5 undergoes genital transformation surgery. So the chances of my daughter ending up in the shower with one of them is probably in the neighborhood of one in 100,000. But if that happens and unless they behave inappropriately - Who cares? Besides which, nobody uses public showers anymore and most public schools have PE classes as an elective.

Polls prove polls are bullshit.

Polls don't prove anything other than what the people polled think.

tenor.gif

You go, you dog faced pony soldier!

What do y'all call this type of reality?

Oh wait- I know... Your truth. As in "I'm speaking my truth"

You know when someone uses that popular phrase, what they are saying is a lie or a delusion
Wow, you found one (1). I guess that means they're the same. Good for you, Trumpster.

I could find a shitload more than that from the orange child per WEEK.

Keystone jobs? OoOpS

1.4 million Americans identify as transgender. Cut that number in half for male to female. Cut that by another 80% because less than 1 in 5 undergoes genital transformation surgery. So the chances of my daughter ending up in the shower with one of them is probably in the neighborhood of one in 100,000. But if that happens and unless they behave inappropriately - Who cares? Besides which, nobody uses public showers anymore and most public schools have PE classes as an elective.
So is that a Yes to FLI's question?

Keystone jobs? OoOpS

So is that a Yes to FLI's question?

Ehhh ... NO

Biden became president just in time to take credit now that vaccines are available. Of course Trump had nothing to do with that.
Wrong. President Joe came along just in time to save us from the tRump administration's plan-less vaccine rollout disaster.

Among other things.
Vaccine plan.
December 9th.
Plain English.

Forum List

Back