POLL: Would you like to see race relations improve in America?

Would you like to see race relations improve in America?

• Total voters
Want to end racism?

Ignore leftist pseudo-intellectual sociopaths that use the concept of race to divide people.

Just to point something out also, lets say the world's richest professional clown really is as evil as libturds claim he is, (and these are the sorts of turds who follow Saul Alinsky, and he exalted satan for Christ's sake) and he manages to get all the laws repealed that liberal minorities, bed wetters and other loons insist are the only things keeping slavery from coming back.

Lets say some skin head dickheads open up restaurants and other businesses that are now allowed to deny service to blacks and others.

Do you believe they would last long, or would the building get burned down immediately?

Being a racist asshole is repulsive to most everyone I know. I do not know ANYONE who actually HATES minorities and considers themselves "superior". It's one thing to find other cultures less than appealing, or just not want to be around people far different than themselves. Actual HATE is something entirely different and is not tolerated in our society, except for liberal hate, which is quickly becoming less trendy.

Anything the Right can do to clean its own house?
Read you own posts and recognize that you are an example of the problem you claim you want to change

Want to end racism?

Ignore leftist pseudo-intellectual sociopaths that use the concept of race to divide people.

Just to point something out also, lets say the world's richest professional clown really is as evil as libturds claim he is, (and these are the sorts of turds who follow Saul Alinsky, and he exalted satan for Christ's sake) and he manages to get all the laws repealed that liberal minorities, bed wetters and other loons insist are the only things keeping slavery from coming back.

Lets say some skin head dickheads open up restaurants and other businesses that are now allowed to deny service to blacks and others.

Do you believe they would last long, or would the building get burned down immediately?

Being a racist asshole is repulsive to most everyone I know. I do not know ANYONE who actually HATES minorities and considers themselves "superior". It's one thing to find other cultures less than appealing, or just not want to be around people far different than themselves. Actual HATE is something entirely different and is not tolerated in our society, except for liberal hate, which is quickly becoming less trendy.

Lol. I knew where this was going! It never fails!
Well yes. That's what I said in the OP. Both sides.

Can you think of anything, or is it all on someone else?

Want to end racism?

Read you own posts and recognize that you are an example of the problem you claim you want to change
I'll take that as a "no", I guess.

I think that both ends of this issue can improve their behaviors.

Am I wrong?

Would love to see it get better.

I think humans are pre-disposed to being with their own “type” or “class” or “sect” or “tribe” or whatever you wish to call it. If you go into a lunch room at a middle school, you’ll see kids sitting with people they identify with be it gender, race, etc… There is a comfort level that goes along with it.

One thing that gives me hope is the wonderful blending of the races that you see with people of all political stripes. When they have children, they do not think of themselves as Hispanic or White or Black or Asian or whatever… Eventually, the blended race persons will become a large enough group to have clout, ascend to positions where they can influence policy (both political and social) and the “stigma” (for want of a better term) that comes along with your race is removed.

There is a difference between feeling comfortable amongst ones own and actively trying to screw over those outside the circle.

And your futuristic blending is being marred ironically not by those on the right, but by those on the left with the current love of identity politics.

As for the end results of the blending, we have already seen a form of that with all the European hybrids that make up the "white" population in the country.

Want to end racism?

Considering most people on the mainstream right want nothing to do with the WP morons that are out there, what more does the right need to do?

We don't believe that overreaching permanent government help is the solution to poverty, and that seems to be a big dividing line in a lot of race issues.

Want to end racism?

What would you like to see the right do? We don’t beat the shit out of people, we don’t incessentantly dwell on skin color, we do not use it as a political tool so what do you want exactly? Have you noticed the numbers of threads started on this forum screaming about white people?

Want to end racism?

Considering most people on the mainstream right want nothing to do with the WP morons that are out there, what more does the right need to do?

We don't believe that overreaching permanent government help is the solution to poverty, and that seems to be a big dividing line in a lot of race issues.
Off the top of my head, there are two very clear things the Right can do: Admit that racism still exists, and aggressively go after racists, even if those people agree with them on other issues.

Pretty clear-cut, seems to me.

When a Republican nominee pretends he doesn't know anything about David Duke and he still wins, that's a pretty obvious indication that work needs to be done.

Want to end racism?

What would you like to see the right do? We don’t beat the shit out of people, we don’t incessentantly dwell on skin color, we do not use it as a political tool so what do you want exactly? Have you noticed the numbers of threads started on this forum screaming about white people?
I believe that you believe there is nothing else you can do.

And that's exactly what concerns me.

You'd think we all want to see race relations improve.
Except actual racists, and those who make $$ and get power from racial strife.
Yes, that's much of it.

But I also think there are people who are so blinded by their ideology that they can't see anything their "side" is doing wrong.

They may want to see relations improve, but they're either not willing or not able to hold their side accountable for anything.

Last edited:

I think humans are pre-disposed to being with their own “type” or “class” or “sect” or “tribe” or whatever you wish to call it. If you go into a lunch room at a middle school, you’ll see kids sitting with people they identify with be it gender, race, etc… There is a comfort level that goes along with it.

One thing that gives me hope is the wonderful blending of the races that you see with people of all political stripes. When they have children, they do not think of themselves as Hispanic or White or Black or Asian or whatever… Eventually, the blended race persons will become a large enough group to have clout, ascend to positions where they can influence policy (both political and social) and the “stigma” (for want of a better term) that comes along with your race is removed.

There is a difference between feeling comfortable amongst ones own and actively trying to screw over those outside the circle.
No…you don’t say.

What happens is pretty predictable for most. You befriend the people you associate with more often than not and when you end up ascending to a place of influence, you make things easier for them than you would with people you do not know. There is nothing sinister about it; it’s just human nature.

However, in a few generations, the races will be so blended in much of the US that the casual association in schools, churches, clubs, and even places like the military won’t be along racial lines because you won’t be able to immediately pick out who is white, black, Hispanic, etc…

The only bad thing is that it will be so far in the near future that bigots like Laura Ingrom won’t be around to be offended by it.

Want to end racism?

Off the top of my head, there are two very clear things the Right can do: Admit that racism still exists, and aggressively go after racists, even if those people agree with them on other issues.

When a Republican nominee pretends he doesn't know anything about David Duke and he still wins, that's a pretty obvious indication that work needs to be done.

Better to ignore the actual racists. Supporting the 1st amendment is more important that getting rid of a few nutjobs.

Kind of like when a Democratic nominee ignores idiots like Farakkhan?

Yes, that's much of it.

But I also think there are people who are so blinded by their ideology that they can't see anything their "side" is doing wrong.

They may want to see relations improve, but they're not willing or able to hold their side accountable for anything.
Well, we asked you what “our side” was doing wrong. You did not answer! That makes this a one way conversation. It makes me think you blame one side and one side only. I also asked you if you had read all the threads started that were screaming about white people. Unless I missed it you did not answer that either.

Yes, that's much of it.

They may want to see relations improve, but they're not willing or able to hold their side accountable for anything.
Well, we asked you what “our side” was doing wrong. You did not answer! That makes this a one way conversation. It makes me think you blame one side and one side only. I also asked you if you had read all the threads started that were screaming about white people. Unless I missed it you did not answer that either.
I would much rather have you point out what your side is doing wrong. I like honesty.

If you truly can't think of anything, then I'll find that interesting, as well.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. I just asked a question.

No…you don’t say.

What happens is pretty predictable for most. You befriend the people you associate with more often than not and when you end up ascending to a place of influence, you make things easier for them than you would with people you do not know. There is nothing sinister about it; it’s just human nature.

However, in a few generations, the races will be so blended in much of the US that the casual association in schools, churches, clubs, and even places like the military won’t be along racial lines because you won’t be able to immediately pick out who is white, black, Hispanic, etc…

The only bad thing is that it will be so far in the near future that bigots like Laura Ingrom won’t be around to be offended by it.

Why did you cut out the rest of my response?

Oh wait, it contradicted your sad attempt to call Laura Ingram a bigot for no related reason.

Hack.

No…you don’t say.

There you go. Calling people bigots. Did you ever call Sharpton a bigot? Hypocrite!

Want to end racism?

Better to ignore the actual racists. Supporting the 1st amendment is more important that getting rid of a few nutjobs.

Kind of like when a Democratic nominee ignores idiots like Farakkhan?
I can understand that argument, but I'm looking at this specifically from the perspective of fixing this. I can tell you that it's one thing that will need to be done. The Left can say that they'll just ignore the Identity Politics nuts, but that's not good enough either.

This is going to take hands-on effort if it's going to be fixed.

Forum List

Back