Poll: Would Conservatives Prefer Hillary Or Elizabeth?

Would Conservatives Prefer Hillary Or Elizabeth?

• Total voters

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I strongly believe one of these two ladies will be out next president. Most likely Hillary. Which one would you prefer if you had to choose?

Elizabeth. She's more reliably leftist and predictable, thus more easily dealt with. Hillary can be trusted by no one.

Hill's economic background is pro-ownership on corporations. Her "liberalism" is more on social issues, and personally I couldn't care less if women get abortions or same sex couples get civil marriages.

I think she may have some neo-con leanings, but her left leaning 60s and 70s years have probably made her safe in terms of landing us any worse a debacle than she championed in Afghanistan.

I'd prefer Lizzie Cheekbones as the candidate. She has her head so far up her ass she wont sound credible under any kind of questioning. Every policy she advocates has failed many times over the past 100years. She would be a lot easier to beat. Even Dems find her too radical.

Hillary is left, Warren is far left. So with a gun to my head, and only Warren and Clinton on the ballot, I would vote Clinton.

But I might just take that bullet...

I strongly believe one of these two ladies will be out next president. Most likely Hillary. Which one would you prefer if you had to choose?

I would choose option 3, the SMTOD (Sweet Meteor of Death)

33mpqo0.jpg

I just want Hillary to get a whole lot more exposure. She's a terrible speech maker and totally unrelatable.

Hillary voted for Iraq War and never lied about Indian heritage so on the whole, I'd vote for Sarah Palin

I'd prefer Lizzie Cheekbones as the candidate. She has her head so far up her ass she wont sound credible under any kind of questioning. Every policy she advocates has failed many times over the past 100years. She would be a lot easier to beat. Even Dems find her too radical.
I heard some crap in the background yesterday about how Fauxcohontas should get a "power hairdo".

WTF is a "power hairdo"?

They are both batshit crazy extreme far Left crazy ugly lying bitches.

While they both are absolute Obama level or worse disasters between the two Warren gets the slight edge as being the most dangerous to America.

I would chose Warren because she would hasten the enviable revolution to straighten all this shit all out. It is probably better to hit the reset button sooner rather than later.

I heard some crap in the background yesterday about how Fauxcohontas should get a "power hairdo".

WTF is a "power hairdo"?
In her case..a mohawk

Forum List

Back