Poll...Will Hillary Clinton be the first woman President...to be convicted of a crime.

Well?

• I am voting for her, and NO I don't think she will

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I am voting for her, but YES she probably will

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not voting for her but NO she won't

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Not voting for her and YES she will be found guilty

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
She has to cross that first hurdle to become president. However, with the FBI finding new emails addressed to the Secretary of State on a personal home based computer, the more appropriate question will be - How much of a tight leash will the DOJ have in ALLOWING an investigation to move forward in it's ability to finally clear or possibly convict Mrs Clinton? President Obama promised transparency, he said he would go against those special interests that influence our government. Now is this president's chance to prove it.

In short, a conviction would depend on how tied the FBI is with the investigation and under who's authority are they not allowed to proceed.

Agreed...but do you think she will be convicted or not.
This isn't a poll whether one believes she is guilty, but will she be found guilty

By whom? The powers that could convict her are in the tank for her. There are not more checks and balances within government.

Again, her guilt is obvious and the one thing that can prove me correct is for her not to get convicted.

Special Prosecutor...and what will be interesting with that - is will that prosecutor be tied to Clinton somehow?

I believe it will be the Clinton Foundation that does her in, not the email scandal.

Well Nixon had to resign from the presidency for much less than the accusations that Mrs Clinton is facing. Of course that was also during a time when the media vetted their sources. crossed their Ts and dotted their Is before the editor felt comfortable with breaking the story.

She will not be convicted by the Senate if the House impeaches here... The GOP establishment will wait until 2020 and then run someone they believe will beat her while those that voted for Trump will nominate the biggest lunatic possible!
------------------------------------------------------------------- rerun of the TRUMP or maybe one of the TRUMP kids or Cruz . I doubt that i'll ever vote for a mainstream gop rino so called conservative ever again Bruce .

The only way the American people can get justice is if Trump wins.

If Crooked Hillary wins she will shut everything down and skate on her crimes once again.

Congress really won't do much of anything.

Life in our banana republic nowadays.

She has to cross that first hurdle to become president. However, with the FBI finding new emails addressed to the Secretary of State on a personal home based computer, the more appropriate question will be - How much of a tight leash will the DOJ have in ALLOWING an investigation to move forward in it's ability to finally clear or possibly convict Mrs Clinton? President Obama promised transparency, he said he would go against those special interests that influence our government. Now is this president's chance to prove it.

In short, a conviction would depend on how tied the FBI is with the investigation and under who's authority are they not allowed to proceed.

Agreed...but do you think she will be convicted or not.
This isn't a poll whether one believes she is guilty, but will she be found guilty

By whom? The powers that could convict her are in the tank for her. There are not more checks and balances within government.

Again, her guilt is obvious and the one thing that can prove me correct is for her not to get convicted.

Special Prosecutor...and what will be interesting with that - is will that prosecutor be tied to Clinton somehow?

I believe it will be the Clinton Foundation that does her in, not the email scandal.

Well Nixon had to resign from the presidency for much less than the accusations that Mrs Clinton is facing. Of course that was also during a time when the media vetted their sources. crossed their Ts and dotted their Is before the editor felt comfortable with breaking the story.
Trust me, if the president was a democrat (the media were leftists back then too) they would not have went after the president.

They praised Jane Fonda and loved Ted Kennedy for God's sake.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back