Poll: Trump-Endorsed Adam Laxalt Mounts Huge Lead in Nevada Senate Primary

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Laxalt was captured on tape suggesting votes in urban areas are suspect while votes in heavily Republican areas are "legitimate."

Now he's citing voter fraud as the pretext to subvert future outcomes

FOi0NomXoAMLSgW

Laxalt was captured on tape suggesting votes in urban areas are suspect while votes in heavily Republican areas are "legitimate."

FOi0NomXoAMLSgW

He is correct. The SEIU has a long history of committing vote fraud throughout Clark County.

It was pointed out to the registrar of voters that 36 "voters" were listed as living in a vacant lot.

He did nothing.

Laxalt was captured on tape suggesting votes in urban areas are suspect
An Den? An What? Those on the Left who have shouted down any idea that an investigation into irregularities is justified, have set the stage for the dissolution of our country. Over 900 citizens stated UNDER OATH to irregularities in several states but not ONE investigation or even judicial review OF THE EVIDENCE that was presented. It was ALL SHUT DOWN.

Had the Democrats or any judges taken the steps to show they had thoroughly investigated the issues and then rendered a decision, the train wreck we are about to endure could have been essentially nullified. Instead, to this day they have refused any kind of investigation or presentation of evidence. That includes local audits or even random canvassing of addresses where votes were cast from. IOW, they left themselves open to an ongoing claim that fraud occurred.

Now, they seem to think that it will be sufficient to continue shouting the Right down and demanding that they accept results that the Right is massively suspect of. I've said this over and over. Just because the media reinforces the narrative from the Democrats, it does NOT mean that the other half of the nation is compelled to agree and to respect and support leaders they think of as illegitimate.

IF these kinds of issues appear again later this year, I hope we will see WIDESPREAD CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE. The Dems are going to find that their media cannot compel 70+ million Americans to respect the attempts to govern. Far from it. There WILL be open revolt. My guess is that they'll try to run the same unlimited, unsecured mail-in balloting and if they cannot pull that off again, they will simply deny the legitimacy of the results. They'll behave like a tantrum-throwing child and THIS time, they will find that the other half is done with their bullshit.

Everyone Trump endorses are going to win....let the cleansing of the GOP begin....
Yes! I'm from Alabama and I can tell you exactly when Mo Brooks lost his upcoming Senate race.
He set his campaign on fire when he said - "to the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, ‘Put that behind you, put that behind you,'” Trump supporters will REFUSE to rubber-stamp that scam, and eventually, the Left WILL have to accept that it was a legitimate issue.

Yes! I'm from Alabama and I can tell you exactly when Mo Brooks lost his upcoming Senate race.
He set his campaign on fire when he said - "to the 2020 Presidential Election Scam, ‘Put that behind you, put that behind you,'” Trump supporters will REFUSE to rubber-stamp that scam, and eventually, the Left WILL have to accept that it was a legitimate issue.
The swamp will find that Trump is much more powerful today than he was when he was in the white house surrounded by traitors....

FOi0NomXoAMLSgW

Trump is supporting a Missouri man to be Nebraska's next gov. ; says he thinks just like him. Just what we need a joke as governor here.

FOi0NomXoAMLSgW

shooting ground squirrels is great near Elko. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFuxgCg6CtA

Forum List

Back