POLL: Should We Halt Immigration From Some Muslim Nations?...

Would You support Halting Immigration From Some Muslim Nations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Donald Trump is currently being savaged by the Democrats and Communist/Progressive MSM, for suggesting halting all immigration from Muslim Nations. But what about halting immigration from some Muslim Nations?

Our Government is currently accepting thousands of Immigrants from known Terrorist-havens like Syria, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq. How do you feel about it? Thanks.

Last edited:
Donald Trump's currently being savaged by the Democrats and Communist/Progressive MSM, for suggesting halting all immigration from Muslim Nations. But what about halting immigration from some Muslim Nations?

Our Government is currently accepting thousands of Immigrants from known Terrorist-havens like Syria, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq. How do you feel about it? Thanks.
Yes. It's not something that hasn't been done before, we do it practically every war.

I voted yes, but I would amend that to say "no Muslim male between the ages of 16-40 may come to this country as refugees" Stay home and fight for your country, we'll take care of your women and children while you do.

Donald Trump's currently being savaged by the Democrats and Communist/Progressive MSM, for suggesting halting all immigration from Muslim Nations. But what about halting immigration from some Muslim Nations?

Yes. It's not something that hasn't been done before, we do it practically every war.

I hear ya, but we are facing a different kind of threat nowadays, no?

I hear ya, but we are facing a different kind of threat nowadays, no?
No, we're not. We can identify and locate the threat, stopping it is the same. People die because we refuse to act. This can save lives.

Ya know the Orlando shooter was born here right?
And? If you're claiming that all the shooters and people blowing themselves up are from America, go ahead and show evidence. Otherwise, this is pointless.

Absolutely. We should stop immigration from all the Middle Eastern Cutures who have shown over the last 13 or 14 centuries that they are, at base, Barbarians.

We need to let the Arab States stay in the Desert until they show they can integrate with Modern Cultures. They can start by learning something about the Joys of the Wall of Separation between Church and State. (Thank God for Thomas Jefferson...an out-of-favor White Boy...one of the White Boys who built the greatest society in history.

Let the Arab States start spending some of that massive pile of oil-money on developing their own Thomas Jefferson...instead of buying Democrats in America.

I would support a test about an immigrant's level of religious zealotry. For example, if they say living a lifestyle different from their own and within the confines of the law, such as a gay lifestyle, deserves to be punished, then they can stay in their backwards ass hell hole.

As for people who believe that who are already here, there's not much we can do about them but be patient as attitudes continue to shift and the old hatemongers die off.

Yes, we absolutely should. We won't though, becsuse we are governed by a minority of people who scream bloody murder the moment you point to the group that is the problem.

I agree. Don't let any Muslims into the US and start booting them out.

From what I've read his Father ran for president of Pakistan as a Taliban member.

He's a homegrown terrorist who's parents never should have been allowed into the US.

I would support a test about an immigrant's level of religious zealotry. For example, if they say living a lifestyle different from their own and within the confines of the law, such as a gay lifestyle, deserves to be punished, then they can stay in their backwards ass hell hole.

As for people who believe that who are already here, there's not much we can do about them but be patient as attitudes continue to shift and the old hatemongers die off.

Good, that's a start. Now , you do realize that when Trump called for a temporary ban he specifically said "until we can figure out a real way to figure out who we're letting in" aka implementing some testing like you just suggested

That's a real question btw, were you aware that is actually what he said? As opposed to what some media reported

Good, that's a start. Now , you do realize that when Trump called for a temporary ban he specifically said "until we can figure out a real way to figure out who we're letting in" aka implementing some testing like you just suggested

That's a real question btw, were you aware that is actually what he said? As opposed to what some media reported
No, he specifically said 'Muslims' to rile up hatred among his base. I want a test for everyone. No more religious lunatics coming into the country.

I voted yes, but I would amend that to say "no Muslim male between the ages of 16-40 may come to this country as refugees" Stay home and fight for your country, we'll take care of your women and children while you do.

Team Obama vetted the female San Bernardino shooter. Vetting people from third world dumps is nearly impossible.

Forum List

Back