Poll: peeling carrots?

Do you peel carrots before use?

• Yes

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • "Peel carrots"? Are you insane? Carrots have no skin!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No but I peel pineapples

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lord ... please help me. Although, this is mercifully not a political thread. I wash my vegetables very carefully. I do not peel my carrots or, in most cases, my potatoes. If I make mashed potatoes, I do peel before cooking and if I'm doing sweet potatoes I cook with skins on but don't eat the skins. There are nutrients in skins.

I've never even heard of this but the statement was boldly made that "most people peel their carrots".
Let's find out.

Note for the guys: "Peel" not "wax".

Peel carrots ? Learn something new every day, also found out recently potatoes are in Fridos corn chips for some reason.

I've never even heard of this but the statement was boldly made that "most people peel their carrots".
Let's find out.

Note for the guys: "Peel" not "wax".

I usually peel carrots- but not always.

Depends on the condition of the carrots, and what I am doing with them.

Too bad we can't see the results. I'd like to see the names of the assholes who do not peel their carrots. ;)

Filtering dinner invitations are we?

Well I'm not in a closet -- I proudly voted that carrots have no skin. Which, since they actually don't, makes ALL the votes into a "no", since you can't "peel" a peel that isn't there.

So there. :funnyface:

I always peel the skin of carrots.

And BTW pogo, all vegetables have a skin.

Still waiting for somebody to post a picture of a "carrot skin".
Rotsa ruck.

Wait --- is that where condoms come from?

Peel a layer not peel a peel, in this case. But rock on to all my fellow Chefs out there. Remember me when you win chopped, too, Pogo ....ill be cursing that Scott Conant or whatever his name is jerkoff when hes making snivelly comments at your obviously through the television scrumptious dish. Fuck that guy with his black hair but ginger beard. Thinks hes freestyling his chia.

Rotsa ruck.

Somebody already showed you a picture.

Who was your biology teacher in school? I want to know because I'd like to smack them upside the head for not teaching you that all plants have an epidermis, which is colloquially known as a "skin".

Peel a layer not peel a peel, in this case.

Ah, well that would be shaving, not "peeling". Already made that point.

I didn't quote the rest of this post since I couldn't make any sense out of it. Looks like it ran through a juicer.

Rotsa ruck.

Somebody already showed you a picture.

Who was your biology teacher is school? I want to know because I'd like to smack them upside the head for not teaching you that all plants have an epidermis.

Who was my biology teacher is school? I don't remember but I do remember English.

I didn't quote the rest of this post since I couldn't make any sense out of it. Looks like it ran through a juicer.
That quibble of minutia is crying over spilled milk, you're better than that, Ive seen it! But yea, when fly by posting I'm quite guilty of omitting pause breaks. Its an acquired taste to read me when I'm being flippant. You'll swallow me soon.

That quibble of minutia is crying over spilled milk, you're better than that, Ive seen it! But yea, when fly by posting I'm quite guilty of omitting pause breaks. Its an acquired taste to read me when I'm being flippant. You'll swallow me soon.

:puke:

No I wouldn't bet the house on that.

Its a rustic nutty taste. Lol. Kay, I'll stop. Also, I'll add my pause breaks for you going forward - I'z sorry Pogo.

Its a rustic nutty taste. Lol. Kay, I'll stop. Also, I'll add my pause breaks for you going forward - I'z sorry Pogo.

I can navigate sentences that miss a period it's them references to TV and ginger beards that throws me off

Forum List

Back