POLL: Martial Law

Would you support Martial Law if President Trump ordered it?

• Total voters
With all due respect to Mr. BrokeLoser -- who started a thread on this topic -- my frustration with that thread is that he did not include a poll so that we could see who really does think it is (or may be) time for President Trump to declare Martial Law in the country.

So let's put our cards on the table and our names on the poll, shall we?
no

But if open season on antifa enemy combatants were declared, I wouldn't shed a tear.
Nor would you sign up.

his is conservatives against liberals
Haha... None of those fatass rednecks will be getting off the couch to join the revolution. We are all safe.

Do you know what net worth is and what it proves about people who have the higher net worth

It proves they are too wise to be fooled into getting worthless degrees with monster student debt and living in high cost and high crime cities

Trump supports have the highest incomes and have the highest net worth by far. Because of higher logic ability

Liberalism will soon be ended by the higher logic men

I would support it because liberals want as few laws as possible with thugs and gangs given free reign in our cities!

That doesn't even include liberal TERROR groups like Antifa!

I would support it because liberals want as few laws as possible with thugs and gangs given free reign in our cities!

That doesn't even include liberal TERROR groups like Antifa!
When did the narrative change from liberals wanting too many laws?
I really need to get on the email list!!!

With all due respect to Mr. BrokeLoser -- who started a thread on this topic -- my frustration with that thread is that he did not include a poll so that we could see who really does think it is (or may be) time for President Trump to declare Martial Law in the country.

It's a maybe. The maybe being a scenario where some terrorists got their hands on some suitcase/demolition nukes and started popping them in American cities.

Or the Invasion USA scenario.

Or more plausible, if some disease with a 25% mortality rate that was easily spread broke out.

In a perfect world the martial law would be at the State level for these things, not the federal. In cases 1 and 2 the national guard would handle internal security while the Regular Armed forces would go and pound the shit at the people behind the attacks, and their friends, and maybe the guys standing next to them.

In scenario 3 the regular armed forces would be quarantined to allow them to deploy if another country got frisky. Or they would have to secure the borders to deter the inevitable wave on infected refugees escaping their own broken countries (25% mortality would do that, maybe even 10% mortality would do that)

New Emerson poll just out shows trumps gaining fast and will give him the power to declare a broken govt because of crooked democrats and set up a govt where crooks cannot get elected

https://cdn.filestackcontent.com/IFqoo24TgKEbqf6WHNNA

Nope. Majority support doesn't give a President "the power to declare a broken govt".

Wanna bet??

Our founders declared a broken and harmful gov. And with their wise men stopped the harmful laws

Harmful laws will always be stopped if the men says so

Last edited:

I did a maybe-I see no other way to get rid of 20 million illegal invaders.

New Emerson poll just out shows trumps gaining fast and will give him the power to declare a broken govt because of crooked democrats and set up a govt where crooks cannot get elected

Nope. Majority support doesn't give a President "the power to declare a broken govt".

Wanna bet??

Our founders declared a broken and harmful gov. And with their wise men stopped the harmful laws

Sure. It's a bet. Our government wasn't designed to respond to the whims of the current majority. If Trump tries that shit, he (and his supporters) will be put down.

If that ever happened, then I would help ANIFA burn cars. Don't care who the president is.

Wanna bet??

Sure. It's a bet. Our government wasn't designed to respond to the whims of the current majority. If Trump tries that shit, he (and his supporters) will be put down.

Trump has the men and that makes it impossible to be put down

Never In history has the majority of the women put down the majority of the men

The purpose of the question is to see who would support Trump if he declared martial law.

Many just don't grasp what the PA & N.I.M.S. amounted to Mac

Totalitarianism does not grant us a 'choice' , we have none if declared.

The fact is, only the executive branch can make the call, the other two do not count

Even Congress can be shut completely out...

~S~

Exactly. And if the predictions come true that Russia will help the Democrats win, Trump is completely justified to declare martial law.

Exactly. And if the predictions come true that Russia will help the Democrats win, Trump is completely justified to declare martial law.

Pretty sure the Russian you just quoted is advocating for Trump, brah.

Well, this is a Mac thread so I guess it proves how similar the right and left are....right?

It was a silly question the first time around. For me, Marshall Law could mean my eventual death, so yeah, I'm not a fan.

Forum List

Back