Poll: majority now believe that Joe Biden is kind of an idiot

We need more elderly liberals running the country. Lowest unemployment rates since Trump left, highest job gains, increased wages…..NO RECESSIONS. Passed infrastructure bill…WE NEED MORE older liberals. Go Bernie’s 80 plus campaign.
A gentle (yet firm) reminder.

That which you are smoking?

Board rules require sharing. From each according to their ability......to each......all you briefly had unfairly.

It's not gonna stop him from his quest to destroy this country.

I hear that Omarova will be rejected. We'll see i guess. Don't underestimate the power of evil. It never sleeps.

Joe is not an idiot. That is just cover. Until you realize Democrats are America's enemy, everything they do appears stupid.

Alas, some were not taught in childhood about the need to share. But usually by 13 one might think it should have happened. Alas, Alas, Alas.
More woo woo. Unimpressed. Say “ alas” one mire time. It impresses the red eyes to no end.

Not as ignorant as your thinking that all of the unvaccinated represent a single group all withn the GOP! :21:
How silly. There were a couple who died who weren’t repos but were too compromised to take the vaccine. Maybe you should do a little research instead of pretending absolutes are worthy of consideration as a valid replacement for legitimate trends.

Joe is not an idiot. That is just cover. Until you realize Democrats are America's enemy, everything they do appears stupid.
Oh, a fascist GOP president president who fked a North Korean dictator and worshiped the ground Putin pissed on ? That’s your idea of “not being and enemy.” and the sign of a real American ? Where have you been getting your weed ?

……your voters are dying in record numbers from Covid

So you are idiot enough to think "my voters" are all in NYC?

Where is the correlation to this Covid map, Moron? I don't see no blue over LA, NYC, San Fran or Chicago! On fact, your blue cities appear to be hot spots!

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 3.33.08 PM.jpg

In fact, Covid STARTED OUT in your democrat strong-centers!

onethird.jpg

Most of the dead Idiot are linked to nursing homes, Stupid-shit!

15934331419722.jpg

It's not gonna stop him from his quest to destroy this country.

I hear that Omarova will be rejected. We'll see i guess. Don't underestimate the power of evil. It never sleeps.
“The power of evil” That will scare the begeesus out of the born again delusionals. But not sane people.

Forum List

Back