Poll: majority now believe that Joe Biden is kind of an idiot

We get it, Joe is old and a guy with a dingleberry brain, but the idiots running the GOP can’t get rid of Trump, so what will happen if its Orange Clown-V-Doddering Creepy Old “C’mon” Man round 2 in three years?

Trump is a loser. A big loser. And after the embarrassing audit in Arizona today, the biggest loser. Now you can add fool to that, and soon inmate.

Donald Trump will never be President ever again.

Deal with it.

No, you know an old republic canard.
Bullshit Otto. My aunt for forty years collected the death certificates from the coroner once a month and on election day I drove a school bus to as many polling stations, handing out lists to the "dead" and paying off the poll workers. I was a member of the Young Democrats of Cook County (Chicago). I was one of about twenty drivers.

Bullshit Otto. My aunt for forty years collected the death certificates from the coroner once a month and on election day I drove a school bus to as many polling stations, handing out lists to the "dead" and paying off the poll workers. I was a member of the Young Democrats of Cook County (Chicago). I was one of about twenty drivers.
Sure, sure.

Never happened.

Wow, the thing is your idiot Depends Clown hates the country and is trying to destroy it. Trump on the other hand supports the country and its citizens, so no wonder a Dimmer like you hates him.
Are you beginning to think these types need to be fucking killed?

We get it, Joe is old and a guy with a dingleberry brain, but the idiots running the GOP can’t get rid of Trump, so what will happen if its Orange Clown-V-Doddering Creepy Old “C’mon” Man round 2 in three years?
Why do you hate Trump?

Do Dimm's still have neighborhood preceint Kapitan's like they did back in the late 60's back East?

81 million votes. NOT from 81 million people.
BINGO!

1) If the election wasn't "stolen" via fraudulent votes, then ...
2) About 81 million citizens/voters are about as dumb and useless deadwood as "Quid-Pro-Quo/Groper-Molestor" Joe.

Either case is a sorry state of affairs regards our nation's future.

Note via this source, Joe Biden spent the bulk of his working career collecting guv'mint checks, when not also receiving compensation for "other services". Seems most were "speaking fees" totaling millions and hence his actual net worth. One has to wonder, given his lack of "silver tongue" why what he said was so fascinating to be worth so much? Or was it just a way for lobbyist to channel scam funds to make him do their bidding?

As we heard for the previous four years;
"Not my President (POTUS)"

Make that DOTUS = Dufuss Of The United States

I have to wonder, here's a guy that hardly ever left his basement to campaign, so either he wasn't physically or mentally able or both. So only now are people realizing who/what they voted for? It's not like he wasn't uttering gaffs left and right for the last 50 years, particularly in the last year. Bottom line: too many Americans were hornswoggled by the media and the democratic party, and too many democrats didn't really care as long as Trump lost.
Most people don't follow politics until a couple weeks before the election. Then they just vote for the guy they "like" or has the right letter

Americans have known that Joe Potatohead is an idiot for a long time. The stupid American hating Moon Bats also know it but don't give a shit because that is just the kind of scum they are.

Most people don't follow politics until a couple weeks before the election. Then they just vote for the guy they "like" or has the right letter
And even those know-nothings aren't the voters Democrats are counting on... They need the votes of the people who don't even know there IS an election.

Got to get a ballot in the mail, unrequested, to this bunch IMMEDIATELY! And then go door-to-door and collect them... Because they can't even be bothered to drop them back into the mail.

THESE are the people who know what's best for the country dontcha know. Got their fingers on the pulse of the government and economic policy that will lead us through the 21st century and beyond!

Democrats... You can't be apathetic and ignorant enough not to vote for them.

Being as this Nation is on the verge of another "civil war", that likely will happen via that device.
Civil war? When we can attache smart phones to M16s and teach them to text and shoot, then we can have war...lol

Candy Crush breaks every hour

New Topics

Forum List

Back