Poll loving PROGS will like this

Higher than O'bummer's too. I guess the Kenyan wasn't so popular after all.

With the closest to correct polling in the 2016 election (except IBD/TIPP which predicted Trump to win), Rasmussen was more accurate, because unlike the other polls, they only poll likely voters. That lets out the 18-29 millenials, who dislike Trump, but they don't vote.

With most polls, if the number were dead even, in reality, Trump would have a huge lead (and we haven't even gotten to the debates yet). :biggrin:

Higher than O'bummer's too. I guess the Kenyan wasn't so popular after all.

With the closest to correct polling in the 2016 election (except IBD/TIPP which predicted Trump to win), Rasmussen was more accurate, because unlike the other polls, they only poll likely voters. That lets out the 18-29 millenials, who dislike Trump, but they don't vote.

With most polls, if the number were dead even, in reality, Trump would have a huge lead (and we haven't even gotten to the debates yet). :biggrin:

Do debates even matter? When PROGS support a loser with dementia out of the gate, I don't suppose performance will make any difference to them.

Only (57) days to the 1st debate. That should be a riot. A good and funny kind of riot.
Biden will come up with a sudden case of Laryngitis, and his VP pick will stand in for him. Democrats know if Biden debates, his candidacy is dead as a doornail.

Forum List

Back