Poll: Jeb Falls to 4%

HAHAHA! Hope he falls to below 2.5% so he can be on the kids stage come the next debate.
LOL!!! The only Republican with a chance of beating Hillary and they can't see it!!! :laugh2:

I agree, Jeb and Hillary will be holding their own debates in one of Hillary's multi million dollar (I'm just like the widdle guys) basements because they won't make it to the general!

Great point konrad.

"Poll: Jeb Falls to 4%"

Yet he'll likely end up being your nominee for president in 2016.

Indeed, as correctly noted, with Walker gone, he's the only candidate with a real chance of winning, however unlikely.
Well first off I am not a republican registered or otherwise. Secondly I think Trump is going to be nominee and will wipe the floor with Clinton if you idiots choose her...if its Sanders well it will be A LOT more interesting race then.

I'm waiting for the fall back position by the RNC. Anybody but a conservative.

Bring back Bob Dole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

LOL!!! The only Republican with a chance of beating Hillary and they can't see it!!! :laugh2:
Konrad has spoken! :rolleyes-41:

Now we just need to get Hildabeast out and America might stand a chance at recovery.

Say NO to the Bush/Clinton Cabal!

Indeed, as correctly noted, with Walker gone, he's the only candidate with a real chance of winning, however unlikely.
Well first off I am not a republican registered or otherwise. Secondly I think Trump is going to be nominee and will wipe the floor with Clinton if you idiots choose her...if its Sanders well it will be A LOT more interesting race then.
going to be real interesting if Sanders wins the nomination, first you have Hillary putting him on a hit list, then you have Putin backing him with full support.
going to get real interesting.

Ooooook, because a far left looney bin leftie says soooo.

You want Bush because it actually helps *Clinton*. Without Bush there is just a Clinton and that is a one sided sigh fest.

HAHAHA! Hope he falls to below 2.5% so he can be on the kids stage come the next debate.

I have a $100 bet that Hillary won't get nominated. It just seems the public never liked her, which is why she lost to Obama first time around.
Well Obama was "black" and "hip" and it was the "in thing" to do by voting for him...this time around its all her own doings that's killing her.

Forum List

Back