POLL: Illinois (Trump 30%, Cruz 15%, Rubio 13%)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
IT JUST GETS worse AND worse for the DemoRAT LITE establishment and RINO Republicans...even there NEW BOY Rubio is behind that GREAT AMERICAN Ted Cruz!

Facebook ^ | 1/1/2016 | Donald Trump
TRUMP: THANK YOU ILLINOIS! Let's not forget to get family & friends - out to VOTE IN 2016! Together, we will ALL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I just LOVE the TRUISM of this picture!

upload_2016-1-2_11-32-13.jpeg

• Banned

We expect that in a VERY HEAVY Evangelical state, as Cruz is a VERY RELIGIOUS man, and Trump, not so much, BUT Trump will be a CLOSE 2nd, and WIN all the rest from there, shall I rub your nose in that?
:lol: Not a chance. He loses Iowa, he loses NH, wins SC, but proportionally will never be able to get the number of votes he needs.

:lol: Trump is the golden route to destroying the far right in the party.

Go Trump!

IT JUST GETS worse AND worse for the DemoRAT LITE establishment and RINO Republicans...even there NEW BOY Rubio is behind that GREAT AMERICAN Ted Cruz!

TRUMP: THANK YOU ILLINOIS! Let's not forget to get family & friends - out to VOTE IN 2016! Together, we will ALL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View attachment 58568

If these polls are true for Illinois then hes getting a lot of democrat voters. Cause Chicago is full of them, very hard for repubs to get voted in here.

But I am not one of them, going to vote for Cruz. But will vote for the nominee as long as it isn`t Bush.

View attachment 58568

If these polls are true for Illinois then hes getting a lot of democrat voters. Cause Chicago is full of them, very hard for repubs to get voted in here.

The Blacks LOVE HIM, after almost 8 Years of the Manchurian muslim in office, and seeing race relations and their employment going to ILLEGAL ALIENS, and muslim refugees, TRUMP is the only way for people that THINK to go!

Forum List

Back