POLL: Are USMB Trump supporters okay with this plan?

Do you agree with this plan?

• Total voters
Actually, quite the contrary. If anything, the Bible raises serious questions about the historicity of Jesus.

For instance, the Gospels of Luke and Matthew can't agree on WHEN he was born. Matthew puts his birth before the death of Herod the Great (4 BCE). while Luke puts his birth during the governorship of Quirinius (6 CE). That's nearly a TEN YEAR GAP. This tells me that the people writing these Gospels didn't know Jesus personally and were just making details up.

Here's the thing. Muslims aren't the Borg. Sure, there are Fundy Muslims just like there are Fundy Christians, and they are all just as crazy.

Our problem with the Islamic World, however, isn't their religion. If we started leaving them along, they'll leave us alone.

Clearly you have zero understanding of the Scriptures, as your G-d denying bleating points out.

Clearly you have zero understanding of the Scriptures, as your G-d denying bleating points out.

I understand them perfectly well, I just don't accept them blindly.

If there are contradictions in the Gospels - and there are many, including the names of the Apostles, the names of Jesus' ancestors linking him back to David, there has to be a reason for it.

The easiest one is that these were guys working off of oral traditions and incomplete renditions of now lost documents. They were just making shit up.

For instance, 90% of the Gospel of Mark is repeated in Luke and Matthew. Luke and Matthew also contain information not found in Mark but they match each other. (Scholars refer to this lost gospel as the Q document. But in some cases, they were just inventing stuff, like when Jesus was born or what the name of his grandfather was.

Ahh yes, good old compromise= selling yourself out to the enemy, and that's exactly what the Left is, the enemy of America and needs to be destroyed.
No, that's what your dear leader did.

Donald Trump is warning “China will own the United States” if Joe Biden is elected president.

But Trump himself has taken on debt from China. In 2012, his real estate partner refinanced one of Trump’s most prized New York buildings for almost $1 billion. The debt included $211 million from the state-owned Bank of China, which matures in the middle of what could be Trump’s second term.

Steps from Trump Tower in Manhattan, the 43-story 1290 Avenue of the Americas skyscraper spans an entire city block. Trump owns a30 percent stake in the property valued at more than $1 billion, making it one of the priciest addresses in his portfolio, according to his financial disclosures.

Trump’s ownership of the building received a smattering of attention before and after his 2016 campaign. But the arrangement with the Bank of China in 2012 has gone largely unnoticed. The questions surrounding Trump’s ties to the Bank of China come as his campaign is claiming that Biden would be a gift to the Communist country and America’s chief economic rival.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

11:01 AM · May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA LOST?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Actually, quite the contrary. If anything, the Bible raises serious questions about the historicity of Jesus.

For instance, the Gospels of Luke and Matthew can't agree on WHEN he was born. Matthew puts his birth before the death of Herod the Great (4 BCE). while Luke puts his birth during the governorship of Quirinius (6 CE). That's nearly a TEN YEAR GAP. This tells me that the people writing these Gospels didn't know Jesus personally and were just making details up.

Here's the thing. Muslims aren't the Borg. Sure, there are Fundy Muslims just like there are Fundy Christians, and they are all just as crazy.

Our problem with the Islamic World, however, isn't their religion. If we started leaving them along, they'll leave us alone.
They throw gay people off roofs in Muslim countries, they stone adulterous women to death, they make women cover themselves and can't leave the house without a man's permission. You all want to go to war with the Patriarchy yet Islam is one of the Patriarchy based faiths on the planet. And just you wait until they have a majority. Lets see you have your gay pride events then or your feminists bs.
The right tried to warn you all and we got called islamaphobic so enjoy the monster you create

Well, we could play that game all day long....

Wow.

June 9 2021
Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, suggested at a congressional hearing that climate change could be combatted by altering the orbit of the moon and asked a U.S. Forest Service official whether there was any way the agency could do it.

Gohmert made the comments Tuesday during a House Natural Resources Committee hearing on four bills as he was questioning Jennifer Eberlien, an associate deputy chief of the Forest Service.

"I understand, from what's been testified to the Forest Service and the BLM, you want very much to work on the issue of climate change," Gohmert said, referring to the Bureau of Land Management.

"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun. We know there's been significant solar flare activity," he said. "And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate."

Wow.

June 9 2021
Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, suggested at a congressional hearing that climate change could be combatted by altering the orbit of the moon and asked a U.S. Forest Service official whether there was any way the agency could do it.

Gohmert made the comments Tuesday during a House Natural Resources Committee hearing on four bills as he was questioning Jennifer Eberlien, an associate deputy chief of the Forest Service.

"I understand, from what's been testified to the Forest Service and the BLM, you want very much to work on the issue of climate change," Gohmert said, referring to the Bureau of Land Management.

"I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they've found that the moon's orbit is changing slightly and so is the Earth's orbit around the sun. We know there's been significant solar flare activity," he said. "And so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun? Obviously, that would have profound effects on our climate."
Like I said, all day long….

Kamala Harris - “We are looking at visiting the sun, but we’ll have to do it at night…” hahahahahaha

They throw gay people off roofs in Muslim countries, they stone adulterous women to death, they make women cover themselves and can't leave the house without a man's permission. You all want to go to war with the Patriarchy yet Islam is one of the Patriarchy based faiths on the planet. And just you wait until they have a majority. Lets see you have your gay pride events then or your feminists bs.

Well, since I don't live in those countries, that's really totally not my problem.

On the other hand, I have to live with whatever crazy shit you funditards try to pull in this country, so there's that.

The right tried to warn you all and we got called islamaphobic so enjoy the monster you create

Again, not my problem.

You want to reduce the threat of the evil Muzzies, here's how you do that. Invest heavily in alternative energy so no one needs their oil.

NO, they aren't you......DUMBASS.

They do, you fucking retard, Q-NUT.

Supreme Court ethics bill advances out of House ...

View attachment 780659
SCOTUSblog
https://www.scotusblog.com › Newsfeed
May 12, 2022 — Pramila Jayapal, D-Wash., announced sweeping ethics legislationon Tuesday that would impose a code of conduct on the justices and would ban them ...

Outside groups take a first stab at a Supreme Court ethics ...

NPR
https://www.npr.org › 2023/03/09 › outside-groups-take...
Mar 9, 2023 — While she thinks that Congress could write an ethics code for the court, it would be far better for the justices to do it themselves.

ArtII.S2.C2.3.5 Appointments of Justices to the Supreme Court

View attachment 780660
Congress.gov
https://constitution.congress.gov › ALDE_00013096
The Appointments Clause provides that the President shall appoint, subject to Senate confirmation, Judges of the supreme Court, and all other officers of ...

STUPID fuck.
The president can be impeached by congress. Does this mean that congress runs the executive branch?

The president can be impeached by congress. Does this mean that congress runs the executive branch?
No, dumbass.
Can the congress appoint the president's cabinet positions ?
Can congress issue executive orders?
Can congress appoint judges.

It was "founded" in October 1979, moulinyanni.

Furthermore there is a strong 10th Amendment argument for the abolition of the Department of Education.

But I'm sure you don't care about that very much, nor the fact that fact that the education system has gotten steadily worse

since its inception which is total mission fail.

It's just another Cloward-Piven tactic, really.
Education systems are local, dope.

Forum List

Back