Poll: 1% (ONE PERCENT) of Americans agree the Biden economy is excellent.

No, my 'interpretation' of the poll is that it is partisan claptrap and has little bearing on reality as any poll that has a major question below the margin of error is.

That in no way shape or form means I think the economy is 'excellent' and you just threw that partisan bullshit up there to poison the well. The economy is shit right now. That does not change the fact that at least 30% of the nation is going to back Biden and a large majority of that 30% would say the economy was excellent if we looked like North Korea.

You should probably contact those who conducted the poll.

What economic KPIs are good right now?

What has Biden done that has resulted in a better economy?

I wanted to START a thread on this, but I knew the mods would kick it with just a one or 2 sentence exhortation, so I came back to this thread to post it.

CONSERVATIVES, and even moderate Democrats-----------> Do you want to know how Democrats are under the radar raising your taxes? Do you want to know what big government Leftists are actually doing to you without actually raising the tax rates?

Then go to Duck Duck go, or even Google if you must, and put into the search engine the phrase "monetizing the debt." It is a dirty little secret that people who lean Left hope you do not discover, because it explains the REAL reason the Left loves printing money. It also explains succintly how them printing money raises your taxes, and how it is an alternative to raising tax rates, so you never know you are letting the government hose you! What it will do once you understand it is...........be able to stick it to ANY Leftist who claims it is a good idea to print money for anything but a war.

Good luck, and no, this is NOT a fringe idea, it has been common knowledge for decades, it is just that most are not economic majors, and those that are who lean Left, would never tell you about it, lol.

The 1 percent who think the economy is EXCELLENT must literally be the Top 1% of earners in the USA. The rich have gotten WAY more rich. The wealth transfer from the poor to the rich over the past 2 years is just incredible.

I think that 1% are the Lefties in this forum. LOL

Forum List

Back