Politics and race in America 2020

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
I have met some interesting people from both sides of the political spectrem, Black white what ever, some will be honest most not and the ones that threaten and belittle some one , bully, because you do noty agree with them screw them. The USA went through alot after Hillary lost in 2016 and it was not because of anything but what Hillary stands for Hate America and the Rich old drug bat was not wanted by America, forget the Popluar VOTE her and Zuker CNNS CEO Payed 900 billion Dollars for those votes she did get, so lets put in right out thier, The Democrates and Drunk Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary tried to impech POTUS Trump, the payed fake Muller Report, Paid by Biden the Ukraine Scandel, the Russian and China scandel promote riots and personell property Destrution by black in the name of a couple Black dudes that broke the law and would not listen tio police, America is smarter than this and if you look at any poll not cabel news Joe Biden is now tied or 5 % behinin the USA hiding with Covid 19 as an excuse I was threten on here like SEN> Paul ifI did not answer someones post the way they wanted it. Yes I can leave here and just might, BUT I have the same rights you do and am not shy on doing what is legal in my world so tell me what is wrong with America since 2016?

I have met some interesting people from both sides of the political spectrem, Black white what ever, some will be honest most not and the ones that threaten and belittle some one , bully, because you do noty agree with them screw them. The USA went through alot after Hillary lost in 2016 and it was not because of anything but what Hillary stands for Hate America and the Rich old drug bat was not wanted by America, forget the Popluar VOTE her and Zuker CNNS CEO Payed 900 billion Dollars for those votes she did get, so lets put in right out thier, The Democrates and Drunk Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary tried to impech POTUS Trump, the payed fake Muller Report, Paid by Biden the Ukraine Scandel, the Russian and China scandel promote riots and personell property Destrution by black in the name of a couple Black dudes that broke the law and would not listen tio police, America is smarter than this and if you look at any poll not cabel news Joe Biden is now tied or 5 % behinin the USA hiding with Covid 19 as an excuse I was threten on here like SEN> Paul ifI did not answer someones post the way they wanted it. Yes I can leave here and just might, BUT I have the same rights you do and am not shy on doing what is legal in my world so tell me what is wrong with America since 2016?

Where do you get the idea that people who don't agree with you politically "hate America"? You cannot say that Clinton "was not wanted by America" when she won the popular vote. This is just insane.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Banned

Where do you get the idea that people who don't agree with you politically "hate America"? You cannot say that Clinton "was not wanted by America" when she won the popular vote. This is just insane.
same old same old Clinton bought the popular vote, electorial College by the Constitution which Democrates tried to change after the humiliating loss in 2016 ELECTS the POTUS

same old same old Clinton bought the popular vote, electorial College by the Constitution which Democrates tried to change after the humiliating loss in 2016 ELECTS the POTUS
Do you actually see how crazy that is?

How do you "buy" the popular vote? I received no compensation for voting for her nor did anyone ever approach me with an offer. Just who was offered anything in exchange for voting for Clinton? The electoral college went against the will of the majority of the voters. There is also substantial evidence that foreigners interfered in the 2016 election. Your entire post is gibberish.

• Banned

How do you "buy" the popular vote? I received no compensation for voting for her nor did anyone ever approach me with an offer. Just who was offered anything in exchange for voting for Clinton? The electoral college went against the will of the majority of the voters. There is also substantial evidence that foreigners interfered in the 2016 election. Your entire post is gibberish.
I was at a polling staion in Milwaukee WI and thier were 5 Black Bullies thier with weaponds that said YOU are voting for Hillary Clinton right> Office of the Director of National Intelligence has informed the House and Senate intelligence committees that it will no longer brief them on election security issues and will provide written updates instead ?

• Banned

I was at a polling staion in Milwaukee WI and thier were 5 Black Bullies thier with weaponds that said YOU are voting for Hillary Clinton right> Office of the Director of National Intelligence has informed the House and Senate intelligence committees that it will no longer brief them on election security issues and will provide written updates instead ?
while I was being Bullied by 5 Black men at the voting station they told me You are voting for Hillary Clinton RIGHT< I said Hell know took me cell out and called 911

It's funny that you refer to heavily-armed civilians as bullies. This is apply across the board? I question why a director of national intelligence would refuse to brief Congress, which provides an opportunity for members of Congress to ask questions, which written updates do not afford. I find this very fishy. Don't you? It is the duty and the right of Congress to provide oversight, and the coming election is of utmost importance. This consistent pattern of behavior by the trump administration of refusing to tell the representatives of the American People anything about what is going on does not comport with the ideals of a democratic republic.

Forum List

Back