Politico Publilshes Clinton Article For All Liberal "science" & Astrology Lovers.

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
I love shoving liberal noses in the fact that so many of these "science" loving folks believe astrology is a science and here comes Politico to publish an article on the Clinton baby and astrology:

Leading astrologers say that Charlotte Clinton Mezvinsky is destined for a future working on social justice and will enjoy a strong relationship with her proud grandparents, Hillary and Bill.

After Chelsea Clinton and Mark Mezvinsky’s daughter was born at 7:03 pm at Lenox Hill Hospital on Manhattan’s Upper East Side on Friday, POLITICO asked astrologers to weigh in on what is written in the stars for the former first daughter’s first daughter.​

What the fuck does astrology have to do with Liberalism?
Let alone an online rag's pop culture article?

You drunk again?

You drunk again?
I've never been drunk you stupid plagiarist. Have you copied any Nazi websites lately in order to pass their writing as your own?

GRAPHAstrologyScientificTruth_zpsd808be1b.png

Liberals love to proclaim there is no proof that God exists but believe that your personal life can be influenced by the position of the planets (for which there is even less evidence).

This is not plagiarism.

You stupid old battle-axe, this is you plagiarizing a Nazi website:

Quoting you form post #178 in this thread:

What the conservatives like to do instead of debunking their enemies' assumptions, which are also supported by mass-media, is to try to find a way to throw an accusation back at them, even a ridiculous accusation based on a specious argument and a flimsy premise. (I believe that this preference for responding with accusations, rather than truth and reason, derives from the fact that staying on the attack means not having to clarify one's own position on touchy matters. For somebody trying to win a popularity contest in the short term, rather than inform and educate for the long term, it makes perfect sense to try to keep one's own positions obscure.) The legend that Leon Trotsky coined the word racist offers a basis for that kind of rhetoric. It seems a silly argument, but they will say something like, If you use the word racist then you are a bad person like Communist mass-murderer Leon Trotsky, because he invented that word!

Did Trotsky really invent that word? No, apparently not. The work in which Trotsky is supposed to have coined that word was written and published in Russian in 1930. I found several examples of the French form, raciste, preceding Trotsky's use of the word by far.

I find pensée raciste (French for “racist thought”) and individualité raciste (“racist individuality”) in the volume of La Terro d’oc: revisto felibrenco e federalisto (a periodical championing the cultural and ethnic identity of people in southern France) for the year 1906.

Je forme des voeux pour la réussité de vos projets, car je suis persuadé que, dans cette fédération des peuples de Langue d’Oc luttant pour leurs intérêts et l’émancipation de leur pensée raciste, le prestige de Toulouse trouvera son compte. (p. 101)

("I express my best wishes for the success of your projects, because I am convinced that, in the federation of the peoples of Langue d’Oc fighting for their interests and the emancipation of their racist thought, the prestige of Toulouse will stand to gain.)
Quoting the NAZI website:

What the conservatives like to do instead of debunking their enemies' assumptions, which are also supported by mass-media, is to try to find a way to throw an accusation back at them, even a ridiculous accusation based on a specious argument and a flimsy premise. (I believe that this preference for responding with accusations, rather than truth and reason, derives from the fact that staying on the attack means not having to clarify one's own position on touchy matters. For somebody trying to win a popularity contest in the short term, rather than inform and educate for the long term, it makes perfect sense to try to keep one's own positions obscure.) The legend that Leon Trotsky coined the word racist offers a basis for that kind of rhetoric. It seems a silly argument, but they will say something like, If you use the word racist then you are a bad person like Communist mass-murderer Leon Trotsky, because he invented that word!

Did Trotsky really invent that word? No, apparently not. The work in which Trotsky is supposed to have coined that word was written and published in Russian in 1930. I found several examples of the French form, raciste, preceding Trotsky's use of the word by far.

I find pensée raciste (French for “racist thought”) and individualité raciste (“racist individuality”) in the volume of La Terro d’oc: revisto felibrenco e federalisto (a periodical championing the cultural and ethnic identity of people in southern France) for the year 1906. Here the word racist was used without a hint of negativity:

Je forme des voeux pour la réussité de vos projets, car je suis persuadé que, dans cette fédération des peuples de Langue d’Oc luttant pour leurs intérêts et l’émancipation de leur pensée raciste, le prestige de Toulouse trouvera son compte. (p. 101)

TRANSLATION: I express my best wishes for the success of your projects, because I am convinced that, in the federation of the peoples of Langue d’Oc fighting for their interests and the emancipation of their racist thought, the prestige of Toulouse will benefit.​

Liberals can't help it. Without the knowledge of God they must blindly cling to other things like astrology and false science.

It is difficult to hold onto what little mind they have when everything in their worldview is continually proven incorrect.

Astrology Liberal?
The Reagans ran the country on advice from their astrologer and California before that.
No they didn't, you idiot.
Nancy stated in her memoirs, "I felt panicky every time [Ronald] left the White House"[115] following the assassination attempt, and made it her concern to know her husband's schedule: the events he would be attending, and with whom.[8]Eventually, this protectiveness led to her consulting an astrologer, Joan Quigley, who offered insight on which days were "good", "neutral", or should be avoided, which influenced her husband's White House schedule.[116] Days were color-coded according to the astrologer's advice to discern precisely which days and times would be optimal for the president's safety and success.[8] The White House Chief of Staff, Donald Regan, grew frustrated with this regimen, which created friction between him and the First Lady. This escalated with the revelation of the Iran-Contra affair, an administration scandal, in which the First Lady felt Regan was damaging the president.[117] She thought he should resign, and expressed this to her husband although he did not share her view. Regan wanted President Reagan to address the Iran-Contra matter in early 1987 by means of a press conference, though Nancy refused to allow Reagan to overexert himself due to a recent prostate surgery and astrological warnings.[118] Regan became so angry with Nancy that he hung up on her during a 1987 telephone conversation. According to former ABC News correspondent Sam Donaldson, when the President heard of this treatment, he demanded—and eventually received—Regan's resignation.[119] In his 1988 memoirs, Regan wrote about Nancy's consultations with the astrologer, the first public mention of them, which resulted in embarrassment for the First Lady.[120] Nancy later wrote, "Astrology was simply one of the ways I coped with the fear I felt after my husband almost died... Was astrology one of the reasons [further attempts did not occur]? I don't reallybelieve it was, but I don't really believe it wasn't."[121]
Nancy Reagan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Astrology Liberal?
The Reagans ran the country on advice from their astrologer and California before that.
No they didn't, you idiot.
Nancy stated in her memoirs, "I felt panicky every time [Ronald] left the White House"[115] following the assassination attempt, and made it her concern to know her husband's schedule: the events he would be attending, and with whom.[8]Eventually, this protectiveness led to her consulting an astrologer, Joan Quigley, who offered insight on which days were "good", "neutral", or should be avoided, which influenced her husband's White House schedule.[116] Days were color-coded according to the astrologer's advice to discern precisely which days and times would be optimal for the president's safety and success.[8] The White House Chief of Staff, Donald Regan, grew frustrated with this regimen, which created friction between him and the First Lady. This escalated with the revelation of the Iran-Contra affair, an administration scandal, in which the First Lady felt Regan was damaging the president.[117] She thought he should resign, and expressed this to her husband although he did not share her view. Regan wanted President Reagan to address the Iran-Contra matter in early 1987 by means of a press conference, though Nancy refused to allow Reagan to overexert himself due to a recent prostate surgery and astrological warnings.[118] Regan became so angry with Nancy that he hung up on her during a 1987 telephone conversation. According to former ABC News correspondent Sam Donaldson, when the President heard of this treatment, he demanded—and eventually received—Regan's resignation.[119] In his 1988 memoirs, Regan wrote about Nancy's consultations with the astrologer, the first public mention of them, which resulted in embarrassment for the First Lady.[120] Nancy later wrote, "Astrology was simply one of the ways I coped with the fear I felt after my husband almost died... Was astrology one of the reasons [further attempts did not occur]? I don't reallybelieve it was, but I don't really believe it wasn't."[121]
Nancy Reagan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
ONE person (Nancy Reagan) consulted with astrologers. You said "The Reagans ran the country on advice from "their" astrologer and California (whatever that means) before that". That's a flat out lie and you should apologize for it. President Reagan was NOT basing ANY decisions on any astrologer's advice. He didn't even believe in astrology. This is a perfect example of how you left wing assholes slander conservatives. You're a liar.

OK, let's rephrase the question since it seems to have sailed over some racist/Nazi heads...

What the fuck does astrology have to do with Liberalism, Conservatism, politics at all, or religion?

And how exactly is it that "Liberals love to proclaim yammer yammer" and it's everybody, yet when Reagan does it it's just Reagan all by hisself?

You drunk again?
I've never been drunk you stupid plagiarist. Have you copied any Nazi websites lately in order to pass their writing as your own?

Not what you said here....

MOD EDIT - Quote removed. No altering user quotes in such a way as to change their meaning.

Astrology is both an art and a science, wherever you're trying to go with this. The science is in the calculations of planetary positions; the art in the interpretation thereof. Neither of which has jack squat to do with any kind of politics.
Or religion.
Or worldview.
Or being drunk.
:alcoholic:

@Sarah G -- check out this wacko PWI thread... :rofl:
Whattaya think -- afflicted planets in water signs?

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back