Politicians look to separate Chicago from Illinois to create 51st state

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I would move back to Illinois in a heart beat if this happens..

Our traditional family values seem to be under attack at every angle,” Halbrook told the Journal-Register. “We are trying to drive the discussion to get people at the table to say these are not our values down here.”

A group of state Republican lawmakersrecently signed on to legislation proposing the nation's third-largest city become the 51st state.

"It's more of a frustration of the policies than the true belief that Chicago and Illinois would be better off as separate states," Rep. C.D. Davidsmeyer told the State Journal-Register. "I don't believe that Chicago and the state of Illinois should be separated. Our relationship is mutually beneficial."

“The reality is the city of Chicago is competing with New York City and L.A. and San Francisco, and (downstate is) competing against rural Indiana and rural Missouri,” he told the State Journal-Register. “The policies that come down from Chicago are actually pushing our economic opportunity away.”

The bill, HR0101, was introduced in February by state Rep. Brad Halbrook, who said he supports removing the city of 2.7 million people from Illinois because of differing views on issues such as abortion and gun rights.

Yeah, the new Democrat dream. Make their cities into states, and stuff Congress by over-representation.

Actually, lol, it would be OPPOSITE. Illinois has 2 Democratic Senators, pushed in by the Chicago machine vote.

What you would end up with, is 2 NEW Republican senators.

As far as the House of Reps, it would basically remain close to the same.

Yeah, the new Democrat dream. Make their cities into states, and stuff Congress by over-representation.

Actually, lol, it would be OPPOSITE. Illinois has 2 Democratic Senators, pushed in by the Chicago machine vote.

What you would end up with, is 2 NEW Republican senators.

As far as the House of Reps, it would basically remain close to the same.

Lol Republicans trying to kick Chicago out of Illinois..

When will liberals comprehend that we hate their lack of morals, values and infantile childish economic policy's that just kick the can down the road.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Our traditional family values seem to be under attack at every angle,” Halbrook told the Journal-Register. “We are trying to drive the discussion to get people at the table to say these are not our values down here.”

A group of state Republican lawmakersrecently signed on to legislation proposing the nation's third-largest city become the 51st state.

"It's more of a frustration of the policies than the true belief that Chicago and Illinois would be better off as separate states," Rep. C.D. Davidsmeyer told the State Journal-Register. "I don't believe that Chicago and the state of Illinois should be separated. Our relationship is mutually beneficial."

“The reality is the city of Chicago is competing with New York City and L.A. and San Francisco, and (downstate is) competing against rural Indiana and rural Missouri,” he told the State Journal-Register. “The policies that come down from Chicago are actually pushing our economic opportunity away.”

People have to understand Illinois position on this, and I live across the border, close enough that I get mostly Chicago news.

This started awhile back when----------------------> A governors race was going on in the late 90s, or early 2000s. EVERY COUNTY in Illinois voted for the Republican save one, and that lone county was the county of Crook...……...errrrrr, I mean Cook. Cook county is the county that Chicago resides in, and there was massive investigations into voter IRREGULARITIES. The Democrat won the state by some miniscule amount, and that is what started this ball rolling.

People are fleeing Illinois in droves, just like New Jersey, and New York, but still------------>I think/believe, eventhough it would be WONDERFUL for Republicans for this to happen, it will NOT solve the problem for the country, except temporarily. It would be like divvying up California, and that is a bad idea too.

You see---------------> The problem with MOST blue states that are controlled by cities is-----------------> people are fleeing like their government is the plague. This is EXACTLY why the Dims want control of Washington. If they make POLICY UNIVERSAL, then there is no where to flee, unless you leave the United States. This is what they want!

You will no longer be able to go to Texas, or Florida, or any other place for that matter, because they will make it COUNTRY WIDE. It is one of the reasons they want MEDICARE FOR ALL, and to eliminate the electoral college. In this manner, your state has far less input into the Presidential election, and then they can DICTATE from Washington DC, what every citizen has to do, or be in NON-COMPLIANCE!

Don't for an instant believe that Dim leaders are dumb. They know exactly what they are trying to do, and create talking points which have nothing to do with their REAL agenda, to convince regular people, that what they want is pure, and good, and wonderful!

Suits me, as long as it is stipulated that each gets only one Senator each.

It would also suit me if we could pay Canada some huge sum to take Chicaco off our hands...it is an embarrassment...and before they come running to Washington for a big ole bail out of their bankruptcy---which is inevitable since the shit hole has been run by Democrats for about 70 years.

People have to understand Illinois position on this, and I live across the border, close enough that I get mostly Chicago news.

This started awhile back when----------------------> A governors race was going on in the late 90s, or early 2000s. EVERY COUNTY in Illinois voted for the Republican save one, and that lone county was the county of Crook...……...errrrrr, I mean Cook. Cook county is the county that Chicago resides in, and there was massive investigations into voter IRREGULARITIES. The Democrat won the state by some miniscule amount, and that is what started this ball rolling.

People are fleeing Illinois in droves, just like New Jersey, and New York, but still------------>I think/believe, eventhough it would be WONDERFUL for Republicans for this to happen, it will NOT solve the problem for the country, except temporarily. It would be like divvying up California, and that is a bad idea too.

You see---------------> The problem with MOST blue states that are controlled by cities is-----------------> people are fleeing like their government is the plague. This is EXACTLY why the Dims want control of Washington. If they make POLICY UNIVERSAL, then there is no where to flee, unless you leave the United States. This is what they want!

You will no longer be able to go to Texas, or Florida, or any other place for that matter, because they will make it COUNTRY WIDE. It is one of the reasons they want MEDICARE FOR ALL, and to eliminate the electoral college. In this manner, your state has far less input into the Presidential election, and then they can DICTATE from Washington DC, what every citizen has to do, or be in NON-COMPLIANCE!

Don't for an instant believe that Dim leaders are dumb. They know exactly what they are trying to do, and create talking points which have nothing to do with their REAL agenda, to convince regular people, that what they want is pure, and good, and wonderful!

Exactly that's why the left wants to get rid of the Electrical college They can't indoctrinate the country crowd, they need the numbers of the uneducated voters

Exactly that's why the left wants to get rid of the Electrical college They can't indoctrinate the country crowd, they need the numbers of the uneducated voters

The Party Of Filth hates good moral people from good moral families....They can't sell them on their twisted, fucked in the head bullshit.
p.s.- Your avatar gives me a chubby.

Forum List

Back