Politicians framing the workings of a city, state or nation to best suit the fringe factions / degenerates…Has that ever worked anywhere?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Change how school is taught to better suit LGBTQ’ers / weirdos
Change the criminal justice system to better suit the criminals
End the “WAR ON DRUGS” so drug users are no longer criminals
Change border policy to better suit the “NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL” bunch
Change abortion law to better suit the “SAVE THE EAGLES EGG BUT DESTROY THE HUMAN FETUS” bunch
Change how healthcare is obtained to better suit illegals and the unproductive
Change tax law/code to better suit those paying no or very little taxes at all

Has governance and governmental construct framed around the worst citizens ever worked anywhere? Are there any companies or sports teams that build their business models and franchises around their worst employees or players?

Change how school is taught to better suit LGBTQ’ers / weirdos
Change the criminal justice system to better suit the criminals
End the “WAR ON DRUGS” so drug users are no longer criminals
Change border policy to better suit the “NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL” bunch
Change abortion law to better suit the “SAVE THE EAGLES EGG BUT DESTROY THE HUMAN FETUS” bunch
Change how healthcare is obtained to better suit illegals and the unproductive
Change tax law/code to better suit those paying no or very little taxes at all

Has governance and governmental construct framed around the worst citizens ever worked anywhere? Are there any companies or sports teams that build their business models and franchises around their worst employees or players?
A good number of these policies are popular with a majority of US citizens. Maybe it is you who are the fringe faction?

Just because someone is old or disabled and not productive is no reason for you to hate them.
It's the illegals and the welfare hos having 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, plus kids that they don't take care but then demand that the contributing via taxes pay them to have. Time to rehall welfare and the medical system...put a limit on the number of kids and how long someone can be welfare, kick the illegals and their offspring out (they aren't citizens no matter what that dipshit Roberts tried to rewrite)----starting with the criminals.

It's the illegals and the welfare hos having 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, plus kids that they don't take care but then demand that the contributing via taxes pay them to have. Time to rehall welfare and the medical system...put a limit on the number of kids and how long someone can be welfare, kick the illegals and their offspring out (they aren't citizens no matter what that dipshit Roberts tried to rewrite)----starting with the criminals.
There already is restrictions on welfare.

A good number of these policies are popular with a majority of US citizens. Maybe it is you who are the fringe faction?
Hahaha…weird huh..you recruit 40 million thirdworlders, you cultivate and foster millions of abnormal filth and what do you know…you can sell unAmerican ideals to the masses. Who would have thought.

Let’s assume you’re right for a minute….that‘s kind of the premise of the thread…what do you think the end result is? How to you think companies and sports teams centered around their worse function?

Hahaha…weird huh..you recruit 40 million thirdworlders, you cultivate and foster millions of abnormal filth and what do you know…you can sell unAmerican ideals to the masses. Who would have thought.

Let’s assume you’re right for a minute….that‘s kind of the premise of the thread…what do you think the end result is? How to you think companies and sports teams centered around their worse function?
"Worse" is a very subjective term. What is 'worse' to you may be better to me. Take your example of healthcare. I think every US citizen has the right to decent healthcare because, not only is it the ethical thing to do, it is the most cost effective thing to do.

I think every US citizen has the right to decent healthcare because, not only is it the ethical thing to do, it is the most cost effective thing to do.
They already do…how many Americans die because they don’t have healthcare?
See, the problem is; you also believe Mexico’s people have a right to free healthcare here, you believe good productive people should harbor the expenses of others.…you don’t believe people should be required to pull their own weight.

They already do…how many Americans die because they don’t have healthcare?

26,000 Americans die each year because of lack of health insurance

See, the problem is; you also believe Mexico’s people have a right to free healthcare here,
No, I specifically said US citizens.

you believe good productive people should harbor the expenses of others.…you don’t believe people should be required to pull their own weight.
So if a child has bad parents you'd let them suffer and die? I'm glad I don't live in your America and I think the majority of Americans would agree.

Forum List

Back