Politicians Duplicity

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Number 3 is ESPECIALLY DISTURBING. It's becoming harder and harder to ignore Bidens comments and actions surrounding children.
Had ANY Republican made those comments about such a young girl the media coverage would be RELENTLESS, and rightfully so.

DUPLICITY ??

Latest trump Scam: Doturd Jr. will be selling personalized video messages to fans starting at just over $500.​

Is there anybody stupid enough to pay that for the words of this leech?

Obviously, trumpf's company is in shit condition, or we wouldn't be seeing these cons hawking shit like this for what would be petty cash to a billionaire.

• Banned
So you two approve of Biden fantasizing about a 7 year old little girl as long as you can get in your Trump jabs...

Got it
Second hand information is not reliable.
Biden was in the video speaking directly to the little girl and her mother.

You would have know that had you watched the video before commenting on it which makes you a hack

So you two approve of Biden fantasizing about a 7 year old little girl as long as you can get in your Trump jabs...

Got it

You would have know that had you watched the video before commenting on it which makes you a hack
I have already seen it, what was perverse about his compliment? You posting of a blog with multiple agendas is most boring.

Got it

I have already seen it, what was perverse about his compliment? You posting of a blog with multiple agendas is most boring.
So you approve of his treatment of little girls.

Good to know

Got it

So you approve of his treatment of little girls.

Good to know
So do you because I said so...

Forum List

Back