Politically Powerful Koch family endorses Haley over Desantis

Democrats are the globalists you stupid fuck. Your war on energy producers, your eco-bull, those are globalist policies. Democrats are just the dumbest fucking idiots

If you mean that Democrats support Government regulating commerce on an international basis, then yes, we're globalists.

But regulating commerce has been a basic government function since the beginning of civilization. Nothing new here.

The real globalists are the super-rich fascists that want to own everything in the entire world and rule without any restraints. They're the ones that hate government regulation - and they're the ones who are a real threat to the entire human race.

This could lead to some shake up in the repub primaries positioning. Desantis may as well go back to Florida and straighten out his home insurance mess. The repubs better have a good alternative to a man that may be a convicted felon before the summer is out. I don't think the nomination is going to be as easy as trump thinks it will be.
I think MAGAsupporters should seriously get behind Haley. She is a Republican woman that could beat Trump and Biden.
If you R's nominate her, I will vote for her.

The globalists are the super-rich elite, like Donald Trump, who are trying to destroy Democracy and initiate a world-wide modern feudal system.

If left up to you Trump, Putin, Kim, Erdogan, Xi, MLB and few other fascist dictators would rule the world.
-implied-.jpg

If you mean that Democrats support Government regulating commerce on an international basis, then yes, we're globalists.

But regulating commerce has been a basic government function since the beginning of civilization. Nothing new here.

The real globalists are the super-rich fascists that want to own everything in the entire world and rule without any restraints. They're the ones that hate government regulation - and they're the ones who are a real threat to the entire human race.

Who you seem to support wholesale.

A thinking person would look at who those assholes are attacking.

And support THEM.

But no, you support the globalists.

Trump kissed Putin's, Kim's, Ergodan's & Xi's asses.

They all laughed at him!

Bullshit. Clearly you aren't capable of thinking rationally.

Trump allowed US troops to kill hundreds of putins personal troops.

Kim was contained. Yes, Trump flattered the little shit. So what, your hero Clinton gave them nukes.

DURRRRRR

How do Zuckerberg, Cook, Bezos, Dorsey, Steyer, DiCaprio, and other super-rich international oligarchs vote, Corky?

Your elementary school teachers just stare at you like you're the dumbest fuck on the planet, don't they? Never mind, you wouldn't remember, that was months ago ....

Nikki Haley is the only Republican contender that has any chance of beating Biden.

For the sake of Democracy, I hope she's the Republican nominee, even though I'd vote for Biden.
If she is the nominee, trump will trash her and tell his cult to not vote. That is how hollow and devoid of morals that the man is. He only cares about himself.

Seems our silly, even ridiculous Trumptards at USMB have totally forgotten that the Koch Network “corporate libertarian” anti-regulation, anti-government billionaire lobby supported Trump in 2016.

Our Trumptards never know
what outrageous billionaire rightwing sponsors are financing their “populist” heroes. The Koch Network also financed the Tea Party.

After Jan. 6th the Koch Network finally broke with Trump, supported DeSantis for a while, and now supports Nikki Haley.

Modern capitalism is of course mostly corporate finance capitalism, but our Trumptards don’t even seem to realize Koch Industries remains a fully private mega-capitalist outfit, bringing with them many wealthy oligarchic private as well as corporate Republican conservative groups.

This could lead to some shake up in the repub primaries positioning. Desantis may as well go back to Florida and straighten out his home insurance mess. The repubs better have a good alternative to a man that may be a convicted felon before the summer is out. I don't think the nomination is going to be as easy as trump thinks it will be.
Completely meaningless.

Trump is the nominee, and Noem his running mate.

They know how to impress him. Just tell him how smart and good looking he is and he will open up the top secret, classified documents, vault for them.
I thought you Dimtards kept your stolen Secret documents in your garage....

If she is the nominee, trump will trash her and tell his cult to not vote. That is how hollow and devoid of morals that the man is. He only cares about himself.
Only one cult brownshirt.
You have assured Haley will not be the nominee haven't you jimboliar??

Globalist scum supports globalist scum. What else in new?

Forum List

Back