Political Poll Question

This Is How I Feel About The Border Situation:

• The border is secure. Don't listen to Fox News

• The border situation is out of control but the border is secure

• Duh, you really have to ask? Our border is definitely not secure. What planet are you from?

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Since the border has been very big in political discussions I was just wondering what posters thought of this political topic. How do you feel about the border situation? Inquiring minds want to know.

So when did California become a "red state"? You do know that In terms of sales value, California leads the country as the largest producer of agricultural products, right?

Or are you living in a van down by the river?
Are you referring to the only sanctuary state in the country? Just goes to show you how completely unaware and narrowminded these lefty fools are. In fact, it was Nancy Pelosi who said we need someone to pick the crops.

So when did California become a "red state"? You do know that In terms of sales value, California leads the country as the largest producer of agricultural products, right?

Or are you living in a van down by the river?
and i know that there are plenty of counties in ca which are red enough.

there are PLENTY of red counties in california.
It is a downright and complete and total myth that these people are coming by caravan fulls because Red states give them jobs. Democrats have welcome signs up and give them free housing, food, medical care, and benefits. These people don't even have to work. But, if that's what you really believe, why don't we just turn them around and immediately ship them right back to Mexico? That way you would be denying those rich red state businesses workers.

there will be illegal immigration for as long as the agribusiness of the red states demand cheap illegal labor.

Yeah, it hasn't augmented astronomically since Biden took office and even SAID he was going to do this.

We'll just ignore that whole thing.

Fucking shameless.

Forum List

Back