Political points to be scored? Biden in Buffalo because today ‘Black Lives Matter’?

Quite the opposite. The investigation found no connection, but they are still shut down.

My question is what exactly did the inspection find, and what was done to rectify the issues found. In particular

1. Were the issues critical ones or paperwork ones?
2. How rapid was the agencies responses to reports from the manufacturer to corrective actions?
3. How compliant was the company with regards to corrective actions, i.e. did they fight the findings instead of trying to correct them?

Racism is the exception? .Pull your head out. Racists do not ever think they are racists. They see people who are bigger racists than they are and say I am not that bad. I am not a racist.

The basic human mistrust of "other" is not racism, especially when people are able to overcome it.

Racism is active viewing of other races as worse than yours, or worthy of nothing but scorn or hatred.

We have defined racism down, and only one side benefits from that and we know which side.

My question is what exactly did the inspection find, and what was done to rectify the issues found. In particular

1. Were the issues critical ones or paperwork ones?
2. How rapid was the agencies responses to reports from the manufacturer to corrective actions?
3. How compliant was the company with regards to corrective actions, i.e. did they fight the findings instead of trying to correct them?
I posted a link earlier in the thread, not sure what post #, that outlined the whole thing.

When you kill people because the color of their skin is different than gang bangers killing each other.
Both need to be addressed but killing people, solely, because of their color of their skin is a much more concerning problem.
You mean like in the subway or running over white people with a minivan.

At least attempt to act like you give a shit about black on white racially-motivated homicide.

The basic human mistrust of "other" is not racism, especially when people are able to overcome it.

Racism is active viewing of other races as worse than yours, or worthy of nothing but scorn or hatred.

We have defined racism down, and only one side benefits from that and we know which side.
You are blabbing a bunch of meaningless words. When a person seeks out a group of people to kill because of the color of their skin, that is racism.
Racism is rampant in the US today. It has always been there but Donald Trump has inflamed it as a strategy to gain personal power.
There are a bunch of dumbasses that are buying into his con and providing him the power he wants through division of our citizens. He is eveil.

You mean like in the subway or running over white people with a minivan.

At least attempt to act like you give a shit about black on white racially-motivated homicide.
I care about any racial motivated crime. There is not nearly as much black killing of whites because the color of their skin as there are whites killing blacks.
The white man is running scared, His white male privilege, that has empowered him for years, is being taken away through equality for minorities.
Too many white men are scared to death and have no confidence they can compete without the privilege. A pathetic group of cowards.

Democrats don't give a damn about ten dead people except when they can use the incident as a political tool. Three times that many get killed in a week in Chicago and nobody seems concerned. The former governor of NY killed a thousand times that many with an executive order. Democrats created the climate of hatred and violence. Blame Hollywood and violent video games for the warped mind of an 18 year old.

Democrats don't give a damn about ten dead people except when they can use the incident as a political tool. Three times that many get killed in a week in Chicago and nobody seems concerned. The former governor of NY killed a thousand times that many with an executive order. Democrats created the climate of hatred and violence. Blame Hollywood and violent video games for the warped mind of an 18 year old.
I blame white supremacist propaganda that is being accelerated by social media and politicians who use racism to gain power.

I care about any racial motivated crime. There is not nearly as much black killing of whites because the color of their skin as there are whites killing blacks.
The white man is running scared, His white male privilege, that has empowered him for years, is being taken away through equality for minorities.
Too many white men are scared to death and have no confidence they can compete without the privilege. A pathetic group of cowards.
That's one of the most idiotic posts I've ever seen. Absolutely ridiculous.

No offense. I was just surprised that anyone would write something that fucking stupid.

You really made my day. Thanks for the laugh.

😄

You are blabbing a bunch of meaningless words. When a person seeks out a group of people to kill because of the color of their skin, that is racism.
Racism is rampant in the US today. It has always been there but Donald Trump has inflamed it as a strategy to gain personal power.
There are a bunch of dumbasses that are buying into his con and providing him the power he wants through division of our citizens. He is eveil.

so all racism leads to homicidal desires and actions?

here's a free lesson, dipshit, when you make your tribe identity the most important part of your personhood, you get racism, but not the one you are talking about.

Elmermudd at night, "fuh fuh fuh, trump, fuh fuh fuh I shove a biden doll up my ass and smile, fuh fuh fuh"

so all racism leads to homicidal desires and actions?

here's a free lesson, dipshit, when you make your tribe identity the most important part of your personhood, you get racism, but not the one you are talking about.

Elmermudd at night, "fuh fuh fuh, trump, fuh fuh fuh I shove a biden doll up my ass and smile, fuh fuh fuh"
Martybegan is as stupid as you would expect a Trump minion to be.
The vast majority of racism does not result in homicide. The majority of damage done from racism is the everyday microaggressions by whites who do not consider themselves racist.
You are an absolute dumbass.

That's one of the most idiotic posts I've ever seen. Absolutely ridiculous.

No offense. I was just surprised that anyone would write something that fucking stupid.

You really made my day. Thanks for the laugh.

😄
You think the below is ridiculous? I am guessing it defines you to a T.

Too many white men are running scared, Their white male privilege, that has empowered him for years, is being taken away through equality for minorities.

Read it one more time you pathetic coward

Too many white men are running scared, Their white male privilege, that has empowered him for years, is being taken away through equality for minorities.

Martybegan is as stupid as you would expect a Trump minion to be.
The vast majority of racism does not result in homicide. The majority of damage done from racism is the everyday microaggressions by whites who do not consider themselves racist.
You are an absolute dumbass.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day bitch.

microagressions are bullshit, they are just uncomfortable feelings that most people overcome, and only sensitive ball-less fucks like you worry about.

Please, please, please. Reread post #110. And keep reading it until you work your way out of your delusions.

If you truly believe any of the stupid shit you've written, then you are a very sick person.

Have a nice day.

Sounds like your Vegetable Messiah when he opposed bussing because he said he didn’t want his kids growing up in a “RACIAL JUNGLE”.

Forum List

Back