Politic-Related Game

If there's enough interest in this, I'd like to have a "USMB" region, so we can all compete with each other.

upload_2016-7-4_14-55-1.jpeg

You probably should have posted this in the USMB Office: Announcements And Feedback section...

Looks like it might be fun to have something like this in the forums... Copywrite considerations?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I might go make a new nation it will be fun to see how fast the libtard nations get overrun with non whites and destroy the social services system :D

I might go make a new nation it will be fun to see how fast the libtard nations get overrun with non whites and destroy the social services system :D

I am sure your nation state will be devoid of any Jews as well. lol

I'll admit. I am enjoying this little game. It's fun.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I'll admit. I am enjoying this little game. It's fun.
I want more issues to choose!

Me too, I hate waiting. I allow children to gamble in my nation state. lol
I do, too. Have you joined my region yet?

Which region is that again?
"Region for Majestic Squids and Pumpkins", pass is "ilovemarie".

I am attempting to join your region, but I am not exactly sure how to do so just yet. lol

I want more issues to choose!

I am attempting to join your region, but I am not exactly sure how to do so just yet. lol
NationStates | Region for Majestic Squids and Pumpkins Follow the link, then put in the password.

• Thanks

NationStates | Region for Majestic Squids and Pumpkins Follow the link, then put in the password.

I am in your region now. Woot!

I am in your region now. Woot!
Alright, now we need more people! I want as many people on the forum as possible to join, so pass it on~

• Thanks

Forum List

Back