Polish writer Jakub Zulczyk charged for calling President Duda a 'moron'

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

He could get 3 years jail for this. Here is an example of how right wing authoritarians behave when they get power. In the UK you can get 10 years for vandalising a statue but only 5 years for rape.

And Duda is a moron.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

He could get 3 years jail for this. Here is an example of how right wing authoritarians behave when they get power. In the UK you can get 10 years for vandalising a statue but only 5 years for rape.

And Duda is a moron.

You would spank him over your knee Tammy.
Why dont you join with me in condemning this outrageous example of "cancel culture" ?

And Duda is a moron.

Why dont you join with me in condemning this outrageous example of "cancel culture" ?

I am a afraid I would catch The Ghey from you.

And Duda is a moron.

Switzerland is the neutralist state there is and they have the same penalty for insulting public officials.

According to the article in the OP, Poland has made it a crime to insult state leaders and religion. What a dumb and backward move.

Some time ago, some posters here wrote about Poland to be one of the few countries that supported free speech (it was based on Polish law regarding social media). What a joke.

Forum List

Back