Polish Doctor Mocks Critics Of COVID-19 Vaccine While Taking Jab. Dies Just Days Later

I keep getting texts telling me I can come in for my vac.....and I keep ignoring them.
I dont trust them one bit,never has there been a vac produced this fast with so little testing.

It passed a triple blind clinical trial, the gold standard of all tests. :dunno:

That doesnt tell us a damn thing about long term effects.

News flash. All new drugs are approved for sale after triple blind trials are done and the fda approves the drug. No pharma company is doing long term 20 year studies or more before releasing a drug to the public. Get a clue. No one knows anything about long term effects until you're actually taking the drug for years.

Bullshit.
They've never produced a vaccine this fast with so little testing.
Hell,even Doctors are refusing to take it.

Ok, name me the company making drugs, getting fda approval and then not releasing them to the public while they "research long term effects," meanwhile taking the enormous financial hit it takes to do the RND to make drugs possible in the first place, go!

So why are docs refusing to take it....GO.

Where is the evidence that all doctors are refusing the vaccine? Since it's your claim, prove it, LOL

Dont put words in my mouth.

Something else that should be noted. The only ppl reporting on this man's "death" have been fringe right wing websites with an agenda.

Are you attempting to suggest the left-wing or mainstream media don't have an agenda?
Why would they show you something they didn't want you to see?

What you meant to say is that your desired agenda allows you to dismiss the story ... :thup:

Something else that should be noted. The only ppl reporting on this man's "death" have been fringe right wing websites with an agenda.

Are you attempting to suggest the left-wing or mainstream media don't have an agenda?
Why would they show you something they didn't want you to see?

What you meant to say is that your desired agenda allows you to dismiss the story ... :thup:

MSM mainly pushes center politics. They also will often lean conservative on economic policy. What they aren't is batshit crazy and conspiracy theorists. Given a choice I'll take the former when it comes to stories online, especially when a lot of right wing media is mostly just people with websites being run out of their basement.

I keep getting texts telling me I can come in for my vac.....and I keep ignoring them.
I dont trust them one bit,never has there been a vac produced this fast with so little testing.

It passed a triple blind clinical trial, the gold standard of all tests. :dunno:

News flash. All new drugs are approved for sale after triple blind trials are done and the fda approves the drug. No pharma company is doing long term 20 year studies or more before releasing a drug to the public. Get a clue. No one knows anything about long term effects until you're actually taking the drug for years.

Bullshit.

Ok, name me the company making drugs, getting fda approval and then not releasing them to the public while they "research long term effects," meanwhile taking the enormous financial hit it takes to do the RND to make drugs possible in the first place, go!

Where is the evidence that all doctors are refusing the vaccine? Since it's your claim, prove it, LOL

Im still waiting for your evidence.

MSM mainly pushes center politics. They also will often lean conservative on economic policy. What they aren't is batshit crazy and conspiracy theorists. Given a choice I'll take the former when it comes to stories online, especially when a lot of right wing media is mostly just people with websites being run out of their basement.

The mainstream media produces garbage that closely resembles Soviet Cold War Era Propaganda ... :thup:

There`s a problem now with the availability of syringes. Most of them have been bought up for injecting Lysol and bleach.

Bullshit.

Im still waiting for your evidence.

I never said all doctors ya fuken liar.

New Topics

Forum List

Back