Polish Doctor Mocks Critics Of COVID-19 Vaccine While Taking Jab. Dies Just Days Later

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The fact is the doctor doesn't mock anyone now.

A Polish doctor recently recorded a video of himself getting the experimental COVID-19 vaccine. He mocked the critics who questioned the efficacy of the vaccine while getting jabbed. Ironically, the doctor died just days later, although the cause of his death was reported to be heart failure.
Dr. Witold Rogiewicz passed away just days after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Here is what he said while recording himself getting jabbed.
“Vaccinate yourself to protect yourself, your loved ones, friends and also patients. And to mention quickly I have info for anti-vaxxers and anti-coviders if you want to contact Bill Gates you can do this through me. I can also provide for you from my organism the 5G network. I am sorry I hadn’t spoke for a bit but I was just getting autism.”
Dr. Rogiewicz’s death certificate says he died of heart attack.
After his death, the doctor’s friends and colleagues wrote at VIP-Clinic:
At night, our Friend and Collaborator, Dr. Witold Rogiewicz, suddenly passed away. We are devastated by this news. We send our deepest sympathy to the family he loved very much. We cannot believe … Witek, we will miss you very much.

A Polish doctor recently recorded a video of himself getting the experimental COVID-19 vaccine. He mocked the critics who questioned the efficacy of the vaccine while getting jabbed. Ironically, the doctor died just days later, although the cause of his death was reported to be heart failure.
Dr. Witold Rogiewicz passed away just days after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Here is what he said while recording himself getting jabbed.
“Vaccinate yourself to protect yourself, your loved ones, friends and also patients. And to mention quickly I have info for anti-vaxxers and anti-coviders if you want to contact Bill Gates you can do this through me. I can also provide for you from my organism the 5G network. I am sorry I hadn’t spoke for a bit but I was just getting autism.”
At night, our Friend and Collaborator, Dr. Witold Rogiewicz, suddenly passed away. We are devastated by this news. We send our deepest sympathy to the family he loved very much. We cannot believe … Witek, we will miss you very much.

He indeed is not.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

He indeed is not.:auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Too much mocking isn't good!

i sent you something on covid a a couple months ago by pm but never heard back from you on it so i just sent it you again,check your pm and tell me if you remember getting that before and if you watched that video.

i just read the cause of death and they said it was a heart attack. if anybody believes that,i got some property in Russia i want to seel you. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Days huh?...Looks like weeks. Nothing happened after the first one. After the second dose. And not right away.
No information about his health and not a clear picture of him. Just his head. I've known a lot of doctors and
nurses and a lot of them are more unhealthy than the people they treat.

Still not a good reason NOT to get vaccinated.

Saw my doc last thursday. She refuses it too. Said it was too experimental and no way will she subject herself as a guinea pig. She also said there could be long term effects NOBODY knows about yet, so if you got jabbed, and feel fine...you might not be feeling so fine in 3, 6 12 months or even later.

Seniors here are getting jabbed left and right. So far, 3 have died...of heart problems they claim. One is still kicking, but he said he is sick and switches from major chills, to major hot flashes and in general..wish he never got jabbed.

I got my first shot Wednesday. I am scheduled for the 2nd shot on the 23rd. If people don't want the vaccine, that's fine with me; however, all this mask wearing and social distancing needs to end really soon. If the vaccine kills me, well that's on me. If you don't get vaccinated and covid kills you, that's on you. If I were under 40 and not fat, I probably wouldn't get vaccinated myself.

I keep getting texts telling me I can come in for my vac.....and I keep ignoring them.
I dont trust them one bit,never has there been a vac produced this fast with so little testing.
thats why i question if abbot is really for us because he said they are distributing it in texas.i know he has lifted the mask mandate but still.could all be an act.

I keep getting texts telling me I can come in for my vac.....and I keep ignoring them.
I dont trust them one bit,never has there been a vac produced this fast with so little testing.

It passed a triple blind clinical trial, the gold standard of all tests. :dunno:

Days huh?...Looks like weeks. Nothing happened after the first one. After the second dose. And not right away.
No information about his health and not a clear picture of him. Just his head. I've known a lot of doctors and
nurses and a lot of them are more unhealthy than the people they treat.

Still not a good reason NOT to get vaccinated.

Something else that should be noted. The only ppl reporting on this man's "death" have been fringe right wing websites with an agenda.

thats why i question if abbot is really for us because he said they are distributing it in texas.i know he has lifted the mask mandate but still.could all be an act.

The Abbott conspiracy, I think he's after you all.

It passed a triple blind clinical trial, the gold standard of all tests. :dunno:

That doesnt tell us a damn thing about long term effects.

News flash. All new drugs are approved for sale after triple blind trials are done and the fda approves the drug. No pharma company is doing long term 20 year studies or more before releasing a drug to the public. Get a clue. No one knows anything about long term effects until you're actually taking the drug for years.

News flash. All new drugs are approved for sale after triple blind trials are done and the fda approves the drug. No pharma company is doing long term 20 year studies or more before releasing a drug to the public. Get a clue. No one knows anything about long term effects until you're actually taking the drug for years.

Bullshit.
They've never produced a vaccine this fast with so little testing.
Hell,even Doctors are refusing to take it.

Bullshit.

Ok, name me the company making drugs, getting fda approval and then not releasing them to the public while they "research long term effects," meanwhile taking the enormous financial hit it takes to do the RND to make drugs possible in the first place, go!

Bullshit.

Ok, name me the company making drugs, getting fda approval and then not releasing them to the public while they "research long term effects," meanwhile taking the enormous financial hit it takes to do the RND to make drugs possible in the first place, go!

So why are docs refusing to take it....GO.

Bullshit.

So why are docs refusing to take it....GO.

Where is the evidence that all doctors are refusing the vaccine? Since it's your claim, prove it, LOL

Forum List

Back