Police: We did not know it was illegal to lie on a police report.

Two former Orange County sheriff’s deputies told a California grand jury they did not know it was against the law to falsify police documents, an offense that led to their firing and conviction amid a widespread department “evidence scandal” that came to light last year, according to a local report. .

To be fair they are rarely held accountable for it.
And that’s why they were fired, so what are you crying about?

It is and that's great but no one has been hold accountable for the lies told to the judge in the Breonna Taylor case to get the warrant.

Also, how is it possible that a police officer didn't know this was illegal?

That case is done. Justice was served. Move on to your next outrage.

And yet it isn't.

Decided in a court of law.

The investigation into the lies to get the warrant continues.

Good-Luck-WIth-That.jpg

Two former Orange County sheriff’s deputies told a California grand jury they did not know it was against the law to falsify police documents, an offense that led to their firing and conviction amid a widespread department “evidence scandal” that came to light last year, according to a local report. .

Sounds like filling out a FISA warrant

I don't think anyone actually reads them.

Actually, judges who grant warrants are, in my experience, quite scrupulous in their examination of applications for warrants.

Actually, judges who grant warrants are, in my experience, quite scrupulous in their examination of applications for warrants.

Yes, I'm sure your experience is extensive.

FISA court: rubber stamp for government snooping

It is and that's great but no one has been hold accountable for the lies told to the judge in the Breonna Taylor case to get the warrant.

Ok. Eleven hundred did the same thing. Two tokens were thrown to the wolves. Justice was served? Sounds good. So when a cop is killed do we count up until we have eleven hundred baddies and then prosecute two and claim justice is served?

Ok. Eleven hundred did the same thing. Two tokens were thrown to the wolves. Justice was served? Sounds good. So when a cop is killed do we count up until we have eleven hundred baddies and then prosecute two and claim justice is served?

Up to the court to decide. They are the only ones in possession of all the relevant facts.

Forum List

Back