Police: Vehicle plows into Minnesota protesters, killing 1

to drive through the crowd is certainty different than plowing in crowd.

Perhaps, but peacefully protesting and blocking roads so people can't get by are two different things as well.

When a crowd is trying to stop your vehicle, you have no idea of their intention. If you are not armed, they can break your window, pull you out and beat you to death. If you are armed in a commie city, protecting your life with deadly force could land you in prison. You have no idea if any of them are armed, or how willing they would be to use deadly force to stop your vehicle. So if somebody does "plow" through them, it's quite reasonable why they came to that decision.

and I assume texas will pay for it.

Of course not. They are going to make Mexico pay for it. :auiqs.jpg:

Of course they are going to pay for it, and happily I'm sure. Perhaps they will get citizens who's profession is construction to donate their skills to help erect the wall. Maybe start a Go Fund Me account that all Americans can donate to.

I have NO sympathy for psychotic, deranged, self-entitled criminals who think their over-inflated self-worth is more important than the law, keeping streets clear for traffic to move, and causing violent harm to others, just so they can puff up their own egos!

These are criminals, plain and simple!! Breaking several city codes and laws, and yet the leftist and Dementorat city and state "political officials" continue to allow this dangerous and violent farce to continue, and allow these sadistic and deranged lunatic "protesters" to be treated like saints, while the REAL victims get treated like criminals!! Each of them deserve EXACTLY what death they get for being pieces of hypocritical human garbage!!

It's pathetically sad, because these fuktards only do NOT comprehend how civilized society works, they have no souls of any kind!! They don't even understand that their illegal, demented, and over inflated self-entitlement gets them DEAD!! They just do not have a F-ing clue.........and never will. And THAT is what really makes them a danger to ALL humans everywhere.

PARR FOR THE COURSE FOR DEMENTORAT RUN CITIES AND STATES!!!
Just one ?
That's disappointing

Forum List

Back