Police: Vehicle plows into Minnesota protesters, killing 1

Can't let protestors keep them from getting to Dennys for the blue plate special, you know.

Or somebody that's experiencing chest pains and trying to get to the ER because they didn't want to draw attention from the neighbors by calling an ambulance.

Yup. And looters, rioters and arsonists will be shot on sight in my state. Florida.
And that's why they won't have any looting or arson in your state. My niece moved down there a few years ago. One of the things she loves about Florida is Governor DeSantis.
He's a great Governor and has already told Biden to kiss his ass.

Yup and every other border state should do the same. They should also make it a State felony to come into that state illegally.

There they might be crossing the line. Years ago when Arizona created their new illegal immigration laws, DumBama sued them in court and won. They decided that the state cannot interfere in federal jurisdiction. In fact if Texas does start building walls, I expect the commies to do the same.

There is no defense for blocking traffic, none, but the driver of the auto should not of plowed into them.

Only two choices here: allow them to continue to block traffic all the time or somebody finally taking a stand. No protestors blocking streets in Florida. Do you know why? The state gives drivers immunity if they need to drive through the crowd to continue on their way.

A strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.
to drive through the crowd is certainty different than plowing in crowd.

A vehicle struck and killed a protester in Minnesota and the assumption is that the driver was "psychotic, deranged and self entitled". I hope you never get picked for jury duty or the defendant is doomed.

There is no defense for blocking traffic, none, but the driver of the auto should not of plowed into them.

Only two choices here: allow them to continue to block traffic all the time or somebody finally taking a stand. No protestors blocking streets in Florida. Do you know why? The state gives drivers immunity if they need to drive through the crowd to continue on their way.

A strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried.

Florida is nothing to talk about. This is a attack on free speech rights. Drivers now have the right to kill someone if they do desire. Such laws are not needed as prosecutors have discretion in deciding whether to charge someone in such a case. You are nothing but a right wing Nazi.
If you intentionally block a road you deserve what you get. If a mob surrounded my truck, the mob would get run over.

Dimm's do not respect rights, so there is no way that their Cro-Magnum minds can even begin to comprehend 'right of way'.

I have NO sympathy for psychotic, deranged, self-entitled criminals who think their over-inflated self-worth is more important than the law, keeping streets clear for traffic to move, and causing violent harm to others, just so they can puff up their own egos!

These are criminals, plain and simple!! Breaking several city codes and laws, and yet the leftist and Dementorat city and state "political officials" continue to allow this dangerous and violent farce to continue, and allow these sadistic and deranged lunatic "protesters" to be treated like saints, while the REAL victims get treated like criminals!! Each of them deserve EXACTLY what death they get for being pieces of hypocritical human garbage!!

It's pathetically sad, because these fuktards only do NOT comprehend how civilized society works, they have no souls of any kind!! They don't even understand that their illegal, demented, and over inflated self-entitlement gets them DEAD!! They just do not have a F-ing clue.........and never will. And THAT is what really makes them a danger to ALL humans everywhere.

PARR FOR THE COURSE FOR DEMENTORAT RUN CITIES AND STATES!!!

How could that possibly be related to the mayor if the city but chauvin killing a black man is not related to white supremeist right wing racists?

Just another cheap shot from a brain dead Republican.

I have NO sympathy for psychotic, deranged, self-entitled criminals who think their over-inflated self-worth is more important than the law, keeping streets clear for traffic to move, and causing violent harm to others, just so they can puff up their own egos!

These are criminals, plain and simple!! Breaking several city codes and laws, and yet the leftist and Dementorat city and state "political officials" continue to allow this dangerous and violent farce to continue, and allow these sadistic and deranged lunatic "protesters" to be treated like saints, while the REAL victims get treated like criminals!! Each of them deserve EXACTLY what death they get for being pieces of hypocritical human garbage!!

It's pathetically sad, because these fuktards only do NOT comprehend how civilized society works, they have no souls of any kind!! They don't even understand that their illegal, demented, and over inflated self-entitlement gets them DEAD!! They just do not have a F-ing clue.........and never will. And THAT is what really makes them a danger to ALL humans everywhere.

PARR FOR THE COURSE FOR DEMENTORAT RUN CITIES AND STATES!!!

How could that possibly be related to the mayor if the city but chauvin killing a black man is not related to white supremeist right wing racists?

Just another cheap shot from a brain dead Republican.
Biden raised a white supremacists, looks like you're okay with that. Puts Biden's racist past in view.

Forum List

Back