Police State will save our Schools

LMAO @ you psycho Leftist get all butthurt when parents protect their children from the Marxist Government Brainwashing Institutions.
See? Once again you make an assumption with no basis. I support homeschooling when it is dome correctly. As a teacher I had to deal with kids who got to high school that could not perform simple computations and the high school dropout Mom was overwhelmed by trying to teach something she did not know for herself.

My son and daughter-in-law homeschooled my granddaughter but I know they got a good high school education, especially with my daughter- in-law since I taught her in the 10th grade. Both have attended college with my daughter-in-law getting her degree in Criminal Justice. My son was working on his computer engineering degree, when he was finally rated as permanently disabled by the VA.

Homeschooling nationwide has doubled, and is growing. It's a good sign.
A lot of homeschooling evolves into paying work or business for the kids to be self supporting — there's no doing that without the reading, writing, and mathematics of course — and it's quite true that the public school system has failed miserably.
Get your kids outta the public system, or they will grow up to be slaves.
The system grooms kids for corporate wage slavery and total obedience to a Marxist dictatorship of the proletariat.

See? Once again you make an assumption with no basis. I support homeschooling when it is dome correctly. As a teacher I had to deal with kids who got to high school that could not perform simple computations and the high school dropout Mom was overwhelmed by trying to teach something she did not know for herself.

My son and daughter-in-law homeschooled my granddaughter but I know they got a good high school education, especially with my daughter- in-law since I taught her in the 10th grade. Both have attended college with my daughter-in-law getting her degree in Criminal Justice. My son was working on his computer engineering degree, when he was finally rated as permanently disabled by the VA.
Yet your comments suggest otherwise ...

C'mon Admiral ...

You are a fucking Leftist ..... come on out of the closet and stop bullshitting us all.

Yet your comments suggest otherwise ...

C'mon Admiral ...

You are a fucking Leftist ..... come on out of the closet and stop bullshitting us all.
You are a fucking moron and you don't have to come out the closet and probably practice your BJ on the knobs. Why can't you show evidence that I am a leftist? You are either incompetent or lying. Which is it?

You are a fucking moron and you don't have to come out the closet and probably practice your BJ on the knobs. Why can't you show evidence that I am a leftist? You are either incompetent or lying. Which is it?
LMAO ....

It's so much easier to show your "practice your BJ on the knobs" ....

We have all seen the videos.

Sorry about your 2 stars ....

Back to reality ....

Dude ... you are retired ... you are NOT in touch with what is happening in the public school system today.

It is not the 1990's anymore.

You need to see the resistance to your antiquated reality for what it is ......

Our children are at risk TODAY!!!!!

So which is it-- -- -- are democrats total idiots or assholes?
Don't they sound like virgin donkeys, and not one of them has every yet been saddled or ridden like a horse? An ass they never say on before!

That is not vernacular. It's just ignorant or lazy.

I'll bet you didn't notice I used to non-word "prolly". Another word that exposes ignorance or laziness.

I have a coworker who types the word "alot" any time she wants to indicate a large quantity, and I correct her every time.

If you say so. You're the authority, after all. :auiqs.jpg:

I did notice. I just don't care.

She prolly hates you for it.

This country was built upon a foundation of local control of schools and education not some woke federal department of indoctrination. Parents have a right, once and if school choice is adopted nation widen teachers union and their woke crap will be discarded with the trash.

Forum List

Back