Police Shoot Unarmed, Uncooperative White Man

Just like in Uvalde. Cops pissing their pants. There was no reason to shoot him. Keep your distance and talk him down. What if you had to shadow him for 1/2 hour? The cops are paid by the hour and that will be far less expensive than the settlement they end up paying out.

Because he was unarmed, a taser could've been used instead unless those who are still cops are like that former lady officer who made the news not too long ago. Her intention was to use her taser and instead her gun is what she used on someone, and that person was killed. I don't know what a taser looks like, but to me, if it looks like a regular firearm, that right there is where the picture needs work. In my opinion, the two things shouldn't look anything alike.

God bless you and the man's family always!!!

Holly

Just throwing it out there to see who is outraged.

BTW, the family announced legal action. The "victim" died at the hospital

He was hopped up on something not to be affected by the Tazer. His own family called the police so I don,t see where the police would be in the wrong. Booze and Drugs! This is an example of the abuse and what it does to people.

Because he was unarmed, a taser could've been used instead unless those who are still cops are like that former lady officer who made the news not too long ago. Her intention was to use her taser and instead her gun is what she used on someone, and that person was killed. I don't know what a taser looks like, but to me, if it looks like a regular firearm, that right there is where the picture needs work. In my opinion, the two things shouldn't look anything alike.

Holly

They used a taser on the drunk bastard, but he just pulled the probes out.

Just throwing it out there to see who is outraged.

I'm just wondering:
  1. Why does a cop car need cruise control?
  2. Do all Fords rattle as you drive them?
  3. Who owns a Mercedes while living in a two-room house where the garage is 50% of the home?
  4. Why do white chicks insist on getting out of a car carrying frozen pizza kits while an armed cop approaches them?
  5. Why do no young cops have the ability to speak with authority to their detainees?
  6. How many blacks here will still maintain police violence solely a black racial thing?
  7. Why will there be no national riots, presidential mandates, streets renamed or murals made of an unarmed white dude getting shot dead for wandering around his neighbors drunk?

Holly
They shot him with the taser first and it had no effect. He pulled out the taser darts and kept walking with the tow hitch he had in his hand. The police used to carry a large stick with a loop that could be tightened, that would have got him under control but they were banned.

2nd guesser's like you don't deserve policing anymore!

Defend yourself and say 3 Hail Mary's.

God bless you always, Kidd.
I am not catholic and so I don't do the Hail Mary thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If a shooting had to happen, a less life-threatening area could've been where the shot was fired. Shooting him in the leg would've kept him from running off.

I'm just wondering:
  1. Why does a cop car need cruise control?
  2. Do all Fords rattle as you drive them?
  3. Who owns a Mercedes while living in a two-room house where the garage is 50% of the home?
  4. Why do white chicks insist on getting out of a car carrying frozen pizza kits while an armed cop approaches them?
  5. Why do no young cops have the ability to speak with authority to their detainees?
  6. How many blacks here will still maintain police violence solely a black racial thing?
  7. Why will there be no national riots, presidential mandates, streets renamed or murals made of an unarmed white dude getting shot dead for wandering around his neighbors drunk?

8. How many lies do we have to undergo in any police thread? No one ever anywhere argued they don't shoot people of all races. The argument has always been it's a far higher percentage that are black than others.

I am not catholic and so I don't do the Hail Mary thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If a shooting had to happen, a less life-threatening area could've been where the shot was fired. Shooting him in the leg would've kept him from running off.
#1. Do you know how hard it is for most shooters to hit a moving target in a moving appendage? They teach shooters to aim for center mass for a reason.

#2. Even if he was shot in the leg, there's a very good chance it would rupture the femoral artery, which is almost guaranteed to be a fatal wound.

Holly
They tased the man several times. It had no effect on him.

But they in no way should have shot him.

My point in posting this was to see if any of our black posters are bothered in ANY way that this man died. Clearly they aren't. I'd like them to explain why not

Next time you are confronted with a perp, please aim for a leg!!
To me, it all depends on how I am confronted. Therefore, going a little bit higher is always an option too. In other words, playing with a full deck might not be an option anymore if the reproduction card eventually goes missing. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back