Police recruiting retention declines, Crime rises

Not shocked in the least. Who wants to join LE in the current climate.

Not shocked in the least. Who wants to join LE in the current climate.
basement boy.jpg

Montgomery County MD is in the backyard of the Nation’s Capitol. It is wealthy, elite, and liberal. And now, it has a police problem...... resignations are up, recruiting is down, and Crime is high and rising.

Liberals and Democrats thought it advantageous to go over the top and beyond “reforms” with outright demonization of the police; even to the point of using “defund” as punishment.

How are you going to solve this problem? You run Washington and all of the major cities and suburban areas like Montgomery County throughout the Nation.

What is your plan? You own it.
We no longer get racist former ex jocks looking to be cops. Guys who might abuse the power.

Trust me cops don’t have a problem finding guys who want to be cops or firemen.

Its not a matter of finding someone who "wants to" be a cop, but the individuals needs to have the ability to bust heads when needed. "Ability" is a big factor. Not everyone has the skill and strength to take thugs out with the Baton or other weapons provided, quickly.
We are going to police a new way. Less cracking heads. If we have to call in the tackle squad fine but most patrolmen will be there to protect and serve. They can shoot if necessary. And body cameras.

We don’t want your thugs

Crime with cops raises also..Cops failed at stopping crime...

It is NOT the job of the police to STOP crime. SCOTUS has ruled on that issue. It is their job to investigate crimes, arrest the suspects and assist in their prosecution. Nothing more or less.

Montgomery County MD is in the backyard of the Nation’s Capitol. It is wealthy, elite, and liberal. And now, it has a police problem...... resignations are up, recruiting is down, and Crime is high and rising.

Liberals and Democrats thought it advantageous to go over the top and beyond “reforms” with outright demonization of the police; even to the point of using “defund” as punishment.

How are you going to solve this problem? You run Washington and all of the major cities and suburban areas like Montgomery County throughout the Nation.

We no longer get racist former ex jocks looking to be cops. Guys who might abuse the power.

Besides “Trust me”, What insight and validated data do you have to counter that resignations are rising and recruiting is declining?
How many criminal Justice majors will graduate from college this year?

What is the unemployment rate right now?

Trust me we will hav3 no problem filling those jobs. I dint care about your fake news from trump cops and right wing newspapers

Besides “Trust me”, What insight and validated data do you have to counter that resignations are rising and recruiting is declining?

Trust me we will hav3 no problem filling those jobs. I dint care about your fake news from trump cops and right wing newspapers

Fake News? WTOP News Radio is a Washington DC Media institution. It is anything but right wing. The point is, there IS a problem filling those jobs. But, you keep smearing cops as thugs and see what that gets you. Tell the new cops your clean, methodical tackling methods when the suspect is going for your weapon in an instant.

I don’t trust you.

Once again, liberal policies and actions have made the presumptive problem worse. Good, properly motivated people will be less likely to join the police force as things are now. So we'll be left with lower quality candidates and it will get worse and even fewer good people will want to join and the liberal spiral continues.

Fake News? WTOP News Radio is a Washington DC Media institution. It is anything but right wing. The point is, there IS a problem filling those jobs. But, you keep smearing cops as thugs and see what that gets you. Tell the new cops your clean, methodical tackling methods when the suspect is going for your weapon in an instant.

I don’t trust you.
That’s why they should wear body cameras

Forum List

Back