Police on the scene of "active multiple shooting" at Buffalo supermarket, 9 people shot : Multiple people are injured & 'several dead'

Too selfish, as I said. The example of all the other developed nations ignored because they demonstrate just how selfish are the gun nuts.
Tell me how me giving up my rights to live my life as I choose will stop anyone else from committing a crime.

Lol.

open-carry-grocery-store-carry.jpg

Tell me how me giving up my rights to live my life as I choose will stop anyone else from committing a crime.
I can see you're too selfish and scared to acknowledge the examples of all the other developed nations. There's nothing I can do about that. Basque can keep dreaming.

I can see you're too selfish and scared to acknowledge the examples of all the other developed nations. There's nothing I can do about that. Basque can keep dreaming.

Look at the fear and selfishness. Shared by the majority of Americans. Look at the false dichotomy presented in order to deflect from said fear and selfishness.
As though reducing crime is not enough. As though examples do not abound. Instead, the equivalent of putting fingers in one's ears and chanting la la la is used to camouflage the self centred fear at the heart of the American psyche.

Look at the fear and selfishness. Shared by the majority of Americans. Look at the false dichotomy presented in order to deflect from said fear and selfishness.
As though reducing crime is not enough.
and yet you haven't told me how me giving up my rights will stop anyone else from committing a crime.

The murder rate in the US is almost exactly what it was 70 years ago.

You don't seem to be sophisticated enough to realize that our crime problem is what it is because that's the way people in power want it to be. Everyone knows where the most murders take place in this country.

We refuse to enforce the gun laws we have on the books but we also know that when we do enforce those laws that murder and crime decrease significantly.

Only simpletons believe that law abiding citizens giving up their rights will stop any crimes

and yet you haven't told me how me giving up my rights will stop anyone else from committing a crime.
You haven't stopped putting your fingers in your ears, chanting la la la and presenting a false dichotomy.

All things necessary to deflect from and disguise your selfish fears.

You haven't stopped putting your fingers in your ears, chanting la la la and presenting a false dichotomy.

All things necessary to deflect from and disguise your selfish fears.
You don't seem to be sophisticated enough to realize that our crime problem is what it is because that's the way people in power want it to be. Everyone knows where the most murders take place in this country.

We refuse to enforce the gun laws we have on the books but we also know that when we do enforce those laws that murder and crime decrease significantly.

Only simpletons believe that law abiding citizens giving up their rights will stop any crimes

You don't seem to be sophisticated enough to realize that our crime problem is what it is because that's the way people in power want it to be.
And most Americans, too. It suits their selfishness and fears.
Everyone knows where the most murders take place in this country.
See? Fears. So nothing's going to change, you can burble about 'crime' all you want and pretend it means something.

I like how you refuse to acknowledge the facts in all other developed nations. Too, how you immediately pivot from firearm homicides to 'crime'.

Last edited:
And most Americans, too. It suits their selfishness and fears.

See? Fears. So nothing's going to change, you can burble about 'crime' all you want and pretend it means something.
FACTS not fears.

you can't tell the difference.

70% of all murders in the US take place in the poorest urban areas.

But since it's young minority males killing other young minority males no one gives a shit.

So your simplistic thinking that it is somehow the fault of law abiding gun owners is just highlighting your ignorance

I like how you refuse to acknowledge the facts in all other developed nations. Too, how you immediately pivot from firearm homicides to 'crime'.
murder is murder no matter how it is committed.

I never understood why you people think getting killed with a gun is somehow worse than the countless other ways you can be murdered

murder is murder no matter how it is committed.
And around half US homicides are committed with handguns. You're still pretending the experiences of other developed nations don't exist.

That's because your head in the sand stance becomes untenable if you recognise them.

So your simplistic thinking that it is somehow the fault of law abiding gun owners is just highlighting your ignorance
You must have used at least a paddock of hay on that straw man. Defensive, much? Just say you're happy with the US firearms homicide and mass shooting rates if that's the price of maintaining easy access to firearms. It's your country after all.

Last edited:
And around half US homicides are committed with handguns. You're still pretending the experiences of other developed nations don't exist.

That's because your head in the sand stance becomes untenable if you recognise them.
I don't pretend I just don't fucking care what other countries do or don't do and if those people want to live in a world where the fucking government runs their lives for them that's their choice.

Like I said we know where 70% or more of all homicides take place and the powers that be know it too. These murders are not committed by people who legally and responsibly own guns. But since we absolutely refuse to enforce the gun laws we have on the books nothing is going to stop those murders. You're too ignorant of our political system and the sociological reasons for crime

Last edited:
You must have used at least a paddock of hay on that straw man. Defensive, much? Just say you're happy with the US homicide and mass shooting rates if that's the price of maintaining easy access to firearms. It's your country after all.
I don't fool myself that giving up my guns will stop any murders because it won't.

Mass shooting still account for 1% or less of all murders in this country so the idiots like you that fixate on them and ignore the 70% of all murders that occur because we refuse to enforce the gun laws we already have is you once again flaunting your ignorance

Forum List

Back