Police Officer Stress

The phrase that describes your argument is nonsense. Women are raped and killed for being blond, or whatever physical attributes that the baddie desires. Elderly are killed because they look like easy victims. People are killed for what they appear to be all the time.
The nonsense is all yours. Sane people don't try to equate being attacked for blondeness to people being killed for doing their jobs.

You should have read the entire reply. I guess you were too busy.
When it starts out full retard there's no where to go but down.

The phrase that describes your argument is nonsense. Women are raped and killed for being blond, or whatever physical attributes that the baddie desires. Elderly are killed because they look like easy victims. People are killed for what they appear to be all the time.
The nonsense is all yours. Sane people don't try to equate being attacked for blondeness to people being killed for doing their jobs.

Perhaps. But I have hope for you. Although it would appear to violate one of my rules I may keep trying.

Suffice to say anyone who did read the whole response saw your premise completely destroyed. I like the word ignorant. Contrary to popular belief it doesn't mean stupid. It means you just don't know. Now I'm afraid you don't qualify as ignorant because you won't learn, and that moves you to an entirely different category.

Perhaps. But I have hope for you. Although it would appear to violate one of my rules I may keep trying.

Suffice to say anyone who did read the whole response saw your premise completely destroyed. I like the word ignorant. Contrary to popular belief it doesn't mean stupid. It means you just don't know. Now I'm afraid you don't qualify as ignorant because you won't learn, and that moves you to an entirely different category.
I've been a member of a LEO forum for over a decade and don't need some stupid smug asshole tell me the ropes. Your type gets a tune up because you beg for it.

That threat exists for every single person in the nation. There were more than 15,000 murders committed in the US. Of those 135 were cops. That means after we subtract the cops more than 15,000 civilians were murdered.

The Murderers generally speaking target the cops second, after us. The Rapists don't target cops. But let's stay with murderers.

When one of us is murdered is there an all hands on deck manhunt for the baddie? Nope. The cops pull out all the stops when one of their fellow gang members is killed however.

Murderers get out of prison every week. Only if they killed a cop is it a newsworthy event.

I was a soldier and went to war with less hardware than the police have. Fear isn't why I eschewed the police as a vocation. I won't join any criminal gang. Be they motorcycle gangs or mafia or badge wearing.

They don't protect us. They don't serve society. If they did I'd have a lot more respect for them than I do.
You're as full of shit as an old latrine. Cops get murdered for wearing the uniform. Trying to minimize it with national murder figures is plain dumb. Plumbers aren't killed for being plumbers.

Murders killing people very much make it in the news regardless of who it was. You're also confused about what swat teams versus patrol officers wear. Sounds like you took a round to the noggin.

Bootlicker.jpg

That threat exists for every single person in the nation. There were more than 15,000 murders committed in the US. Of those 135 were cops. That means after we subtract the cops more than 15,000 civilians were murdered.

The Murderers generally speaking target the cops second, after us. The Rapists don't target cops. But let's stay with murderers.

When one of us is murdered is there an all hands on deck manhunt for the baddie? Nope. The cops pull out all the stops when one of their fellow gang members is killed however.

Murderers get out of prison every week. Only if they killed a cop is it a newsworthy event.

I was a soldier and went to war with less hardware than the police have. Fear isn't why I eschewed the police as a vocation. I won't join any criminal gang. Be they motorcycle gangs or mafia or badge wearing.

They don't protect us. They don't serve society. If they did I'd have a lot more respect for them than I do.
You're as full of shit as an old latrine. Cops get murdered for wearing the uniform. Trying to minimize it with national murder figures is plain dumb. Plumbers aren't killed for being plumbers.

Murders killing people very much make it in the news regardless of who it was. You're also confused about what swat teams versus patrol officers wear. Sounds like you took a round to the noggin.

Bootlicker.jpg
Right, Sport. If you think of cops as human you're a boot licker. I think you shot your wad there.

I've been a member of a LEO forum for over a decade and don't need some stupid smug asshole tell me the ropes. Your type gets a tune up because you beg for it.

Question. Why do the police supporters think anyone who disagrees should be beaten? You are the second one to suggest it.

Second. Wow a member of a LEO forum for ten whole years? Do you have the plastic badge that children are given at fairs by the local police outreach program? Or did you have to buy your own in the toy department of Walmart?

Discovery Kids Police Officer Role Play Set - Walmart.com

57001f5a-c970-4875-b5c5-b6d7d74ea032_1.69b8fb4304b2b808ae3b859c1525fff3.jpeg

I guess I shouldn't have posted the picture. It probably has you drooling in desire.

:rofl:

Despite what their cars,may suggest, the courts have determined that officers are not required to Serve or Protect the general public. They exist to investigate crimes, search out and arrest criminals, and assist in their prosecution. Nothing more.

Despite what their cars,may suggest, the courts have determined that officers are not required to Serve or Protect the general public. They exist to investigate crimes, search out and arrest criminals, and assist in their prosecution. Nothing more.

I know. Which is why I said that.

Question. Why do the police supporters think anyone who disagrees should be beaten? You are the second one to suggest it.

Second. Wow a member of a LEO forum for ten whole years? Do you have the plastic badge that children are given at fairs by the local police outreach program? Or did you have to buy your own in the toy department of Walmart?

I guess I shouldn't have posted the picture. It probably has you drooling in desire.
I didn't look at your picture. Trying to get your message across with pictures demonstrates how immature you are. I think you've proven the point that you're an idiot. I didn't say anything like 'not agreeing with police supporters should be beaten'. I said idiots like you likely end up that way because you are too stupid to act like a grown up.

I don't see how a study of 300 buffalo cops impacts all the cops in the USA. I would wager that most cops never encounter stressful situations at all or very rarely.
Perhaps the study was more indicative of stress in big city cops. The "Mayberry" types don't have that much stress and there are thousands of them.

I don't see how a study of 300 buffalo cops impacts all the cops in the USA. I would wager that most cops never encounter stressful situations at all or very rarely.
Perhaps the study was more indicative of stress in big city cops. The "Mayberry" types don't have that much stress and there are thousands of them.
There are no Mayberrys anymore. Drugs like meth and worse have invaded rural America.

I know. Which is why I said that.

Yep. See, I don't want officers serving the community. I want them serving the Law.

That would be a pleasant change.
No it wouldn't. It's the law and has been ruled on by the highest court in the land. Police have no duty to protect you. People like you get confused when they see the slogan protect and serve. What it means is to protect and serve the community by enforcing the laws, not catering to your particular needs.

There are no Mayberrys anymore. Drugs like meth and worse have invaded rural America.
Yeah,and the cops probably own all of the labs. or get kickbacks for letting them thrive

Yeah,and the cops probably own all of the labs. or get kickbacks for letting them thrive

That was stupid.

That was stupid.
How so???

That was stupid.
How so???

You know how so.

You said you were a cop. Sounds like they shit canned you for doing exactly that.

You said you were a cop. Sounds like they shit canned you for doing exactly that.
I retired, I wasn't fired. And I retired again after that from another profession... not that any of that is of concern to YOU! I don't care what you think!

Forum List

Back