Police Chief says Officer Wilson will likely not be charged.

CBS is not trying to break anything to me. Once the Fergusen PD closed ranks and with held information I knew what would be the result. That doesnt mean I have to be a sheep like you and actually help them by claiming a shot in the hand during the struggle in the car is proof he was not surrendering when Wilson gunned him down. Only a idiot or a racist would fall for that logic. BTW no I will not give it up. I will continue to stress you out by pointing out your flaws in logic and the interpretation of the evidence.

Yep....you have tunnel vision
That's what I would say if I could not dispute the post too. Please explain how being shot in the hand at the car supports that Brown was not surrendering after running away, then stopping and turning around with his hands up as all the eyewitnesses testify to. This should be interesting.

Some eyewitnesses said he was shot in the back. We know that wasn't true. Witnesses lie or sometimes gets things wrong.

In an interview with the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the eyewitness recalled four key details:
• After an initial scuffle in the car, the officer did not fire until Brown turned back toward him.
• Brown put his arms out to his sides but never raised his hands high.
• Brown staggered toward Wilson despite commands to stop.
• The two were about 20 to 25 feet apart when the last shots were fired.

New Claims Made by Grand Jury Witness Who Says He Saw Shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson From Start to Finish TheBlaze.com
Thanks for finding a link I could get to.

So you are claiming that a witness that believes Wislon murdered Brown is your source?

After going over the entire incident in his head, the witness said he believes that Wilson is guilty of murder.

What the witness believes isn't evidence. The account he told supports Wilson's account.
No it doesnt. Wilson claimed Brown turned and charged him. Where do you see that in the witnesses statement?

Okay Mr chief Coroner and medical examiner.
Just give it up. Even CBS is trying to break it to you softly...just go with it before you make yourself look even du......just go with it.

CBS is not trying to break anything to me. Once the Fergusen PD closed ranks and with held information I knew what would be the result. That doesnt mean I have to be a sheep like you and actually help them by claiming a shot in the hand during the struggle in the car is proof he was not surrendering when Wilson gunned him down. Only a idiot or a racist would fall for that logic. BTW no I will not give it up. I will continue to stress you out by pointing out your flaws in logic and the interpretation of the evidence.

That's what I would say if I could not dispute the post too. Please explain how being shot in the hand at the car supports that Brown was not surrendering after running away, then stopping and turning around with his hands up as all the eyewitnesses testify to. This should be interesting.

Some eyewitnesses said he was shot in the back. We know that wasn't true. Witnesses lie or sometimes gets things wrong.

In an interview with the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, the eyewitness recalled four key details:
• After an initial scuffle in the car, the officer did not fire until Brown turned back toward him.

New Claims Made by Grand Jury Witness Who Says He Saw Shooting of Michael Brown in Ferguson From Start to Finish TheBlaze.com

He might have been shot at while he was running. Apparently, several of Wilson's shots missed. Also, what gives a policeman the right to blast away at an unarmed man -- who has already been hit -- in a neighborhood endangering bystanders. Fact is, if Wilson had shot Brown at the car, I'd probably say it was an unfortunate incident. But shooting
Okay Mr chief Coroner and medical examiner.
Just give it up. Even CBS is trying to break it to you softly...just go with it before you make yourself look even du......just go with it.

If some unarmed man were "staggering toward" me after being shot and is 25 feet away (almost 10 yards, assuming witness is correct), and I had a gun, I hope I could move aside and let him fall. If he didn't fall, I think Wilson could have taken him pretty easy even if he had to use a baton. Instead, Wilson shot him in the head. Sorry, that is wrong.

The law gives him that right.

Until you come face to face with that type of threat you cannot say with any degree of certainty what you would do.

Something missing in this case. Can't put my finger on it.

Oh, yeah.

Evidence of a criminal act by the suspect!!!

That's what's missing!!!

Those idiots want a trial regardless of the lack of evidence. Sort of a lynching of a white guy by blacks.

What's the difference between Ferguson protesters and the kkk?

The difference is obvious.
What do you expect from people who have no idea what a grand jury does?

Same lawyer that reprented the family of Trayvon Martin is trying to bring this case to trial. He said we need a trial and forget the Grand Jury.

I wonder where he got his degree from, Mexico?
That's Crump. He also says that Brown was shot in the back.

Is there a phrase for a racist lawyer that only accepts civil rights cases that never go to trial?

Thanks for finding a link I could get to.

So you are claiming that a witness that believes Wislon murdered Brown is your source?

After going over the entire incident in his head, the witness said he believes that Wilson is guilty of murder.

What the witness believes isn't evidence. The account he told supports Wilson's account.
No it doesnt. Wilson claimed Brown turned and charged him. Where do you see that in the witnesses statement?

Sure it does.

They used different adjectives in describing how Brown advanced toward Wilson, but both agree Brown was indeed advancing toward Wilson.

An unarmed 6'4" 300 lb teen beating the shit out of you, there is more to this story that autopsy report above supports Wilson's story 100 percent. Brown was shot at close range not running away AND given there was gunshot residue in his thumb wound it show he was close to the cop charging him, not to mention the findings of his being shot in the head at close range too. The cops have already said he was 3 feet from Wilson when he fell IIRC.

Obviously, you did not comprehend the autopsy report. There was a scuffle at the car and Brown was shot in the hand there. Then Brown ran. At that point, Wilson should have waited for backup before playing cowboy and executioner.

Says who? Wilson was is NO way required to do so.

He wasn't required to shoot the unarmed kid again either, but he chose to do so. Something tells me that's what the Furgeson PD prefers.
Just how old are you?

You sound like a recent public school grad.

A lot older than you. You sound like the typical right/white winger I grew up with.

Do you believe this new witness all the right wingers are quoting above?

If so, why don't you guys also believe that witness when he says the following in the article:

"The witness said Wilson didn’t have to kill Brown. “It went from zero to 100 like that, in the blink of an eye. ... What transpired to us, in my eyesight, was murder. Down outright murder.”"

Witness opinions are not considered facts in a case. You have to rely on what he witnessed not what he felt about what he saw. You liberal pukes are all about feelings to hell with the facts.

This is pointless. Wilson walks and the thug is dead. I hope the folks in Ferguson burn their shit hole down. That's all that's left of this story.
You keep saying that but its less convincing every time you claim this the end and you keep posting.
It doesn't matter what I or you say. I just want to see the thugs burn down Ferguson.

This is pointless. Wilson walks and the thug is dead. I hope the folks in Ferguson burn their shit hole down. That's all that's left of this story.
You keep saying that but its less convincing every time you claim this the end and you keep posting.
It doesn't matter what I or you say. I just want to see the thugs burn down Ferguson.
Thats correct. I doesnt matter what you say. However, its funny to see you stressed out over the lack of evidence exonerating the racist cop. Lifes a mess dont stress.

None of these comments re the Mike Brown case matters. Nothing anyone says can change a few simple facts that continue to get overlooked.
One: All MB had to do was follow the officers request and get his ass OUT OF THE STREET!
Two: Sooner or later some cop, whether it was D.Wilson or some other poor cop working that area would have approached MB because he COMMITTED a strong arm robbery. MB had weed in his system as the autopsy report revealed. Its all over the news. Anyone familiar with marijuana sold in North StL knows that it is a very potent kind. I dont know what they do to it but the shit is way stronger than just "marijuana."
MB actions speak for themselves.
Officer Wilson deserves respect and an apology from all the assholes who accused him of murder. He was doing his job and he done nothing more.
As far as the protesters? GO HOME, get a job and become someone before you end up like MB! STOP ruining what is left of a used to be good and proud city.

Thank you Officer Wilson, may you and your family move forward, stay safe and be proud!

So police on the streets should be given the power of apprehension, arrest, arraignment, deciding charges, bail, then judge and jury.

Not getting out of the street does not give a cop the right to do any of the above except the first two.

Shooting an unarmed kid who is trying to run away does not give a police officer the right to do anything except, again the first two.

YOU ARE WRONG YOU FUCKING IDIOT

A cop DOES have the right to shoot an unarmed "kid" who has committed a felony if he believes that is the only was to stop him from hurting someone else.

Be that as it may, this "kid" charged the cop He wasn't fleeing. Forensics proves that. How God damned stupid are you son?
Getting upset only makes you look like more of an idiot than you are. Where did the forensics prove anything? Please explain.

are you serious? He was shot IN THE FRONT, not the back, his body was facing Wilson . Ballistics show that he was not shot from behind

And oh by the way , a cop in MO has the legal authority to shoot a fleeing felon in the back anyway.

Duh

Thats correct. I doesnt matter what you say. However, its funny to see you stressed out over the lack of evidence exonerating the racist cop. Lifes a mess dont stress.

Pro Tip here

Wilson doesn't have to prove his innocence

Moron

I think he should not be charged, but I believe he will be charged. Simply because of fear and intimidation from the thugs in Ferguson.
He wont be charged by his friends. If there is a federal investigation he may be charged.

How do you know that the jury is made up of his friends?
From what I hear the jury is predominantly white.

You think we are all friends with each other do you hater?
Just when it comes to protecting white racists.

Yeah, whatever racist.

None of these comments re the Mike Brown case matters. Nothing anyone says can change a few simple facts that continue to get overlooked.
One: All MB had to do was follow the officers request and get his ass OUT OF THE STREET!
Two: Sooner or later some cop, whether it was D.Wilson or some other poor cop working that area would have approached MB because he COMMITTED a strong arm robbery. MB had weed in his system as the autopsy report revealed. Its all over the news. Anyone familiar with marijuana sold in North StL knows that it is a very potent kind. I dont know what they do to it but the shit is way stronger than just "marijuana."
Officer Wilson deserves respect and an apology from all the assholes who accused him of murder. He was doing his job and he done nothing more.
As far as the protesters? GO HOME, get a job and become someone before you end up like MB! STOP ruining what is left of a used to be good and proud city.

Thank you Officer Wilson, may you and your family move forward, stay safe and be proud!

So police on the streets should be given the power of apprehension, arrest, arraignment, deciding charges, bail, then judge and jury.

Not getting out of the street does not give a cop the right to do any of the above except the first two.

Shooting an unarmed kid who is trying to run away does not give a police officer the right to do anything except, again the first two.

A cop DOES have the right to shoot an unarmed "kid" who has committed a felony if he believes that is the only was to stop him from hurting someone else.

Be that as it may, this "kid" charged the cop He wasn't fleeing. Forensics proves that. How God damned stupid are you son?
Getting upset only makes you look like more of an idiot than you are. Where did the forensics prove anything? Please explain.

are you serious? He was shot IN THE FRONT, not the back, his body was facing Wilson . Ballistics show that he was not shot from behind

And oh by the way , a cop in MO has the legal authority to shoot a fleeing felon in the back anyway.

Duh
Who said he was shot in the back? When you are surrendering you typically face the person thats shooting at you. Thats exactly what the eye witnesses testified to. He was facing the racist cop. How does that turn into "the forensics support the cops story"?

Pro Tip here

Wilson doesn't have to prove his innocence

Moron

Yeah he does. There are witnesses that say he shot Brown in cold blood. What kind of moron thinks he doesnt have to prove he didnt?

Duh
Who said he was shot in the back? When you are surrendering you typically face the person thats shooting at you. Thats exactly what the eye witnesses testified to. He was facing the racist cop. How does that turn into "the forensics support the cops story"?

You have vacillated between he was fleeing and he was surrendering monkey boy. Make up your mind which lie you are going to tell.

Your eyewitness is a proven liar. Other witnesses have said Brown charged the cop. Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unbelievable in almost every case.

The fact that the moron wasn't miles away by the time WIlson got out of the car shows that he was either stupid, or wanted to fight Wilson. In either case, he got the bullet he deserved.

Son, I seen a 5'3" woman get shot 4 times and run 40 feet and stab a man with a knife.

Put away your histrionics and try to listen to someone for a change, will you. When the body is injured, as when someone is shot, it produces massive amounts of endorphins to try to cope with the injury. This is similar to the body creating adrenaline which allow scared mothers to sometimes do things like lift the front end of a car off a child, or something of that nature.

This condition of course can't last long because the body just can't handle it, but it's basic science that it does happen and at least momentarily a person is almost super human. There have been MANY instances of a person who has been shot getting a hold of and harming the shooter.

Not to mention that isnt as if Wilson shot him once or twice, and then waited around then shot him some more. It was bang bang bang six shots in 5 or 6 seconds. That can happen to a person who isn't accustomed to shooting at human targets. The adrenaline kicks in and boom an entire magazine is emptied. I bet when asked Wilson didn't have any idea how many shots he fired.

I was an MP for 26 years, like it or not my opinion on this topic is more valid than yours. I actually find it sad that you don't think that is so.

Sorry about your fallacious reasoning kiddo.

The fallacy you have just engaged in is called, Argument from authority
Argument from authority - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Fallacious examples of using the appeal include any appeal to authority used in the context of logical reasoning, and appealing to the position of an authority or authorities to dismiss evidence,[2][3][4][5] as, while authorities can be correct in judgments related to their area of expertise more often than laypersons,[citation needed] they can still come to the wrong judgments through error, bias, dishonesty, or falling prey to groupthink. Thus, the appeal to authority is not a generally reliable argument for establishing facts.[6]
While I agree with you on the adrenaline issue, the fact of the matter is that Brown was IN RETREAT. Likewise, as has been established by the majority of witnesses, he HAD SURRENDERED, he had his hands up. So your hypothesis of an adrenal attack falls on it's face by prima facia reasoning.

If we were to argue from authority, my credentials in logical analysis would far out match yours. But I am not going to post them, because as I am well versed in logic, the presenting evidence, analysis, and all of those other matters, and since this is the internet, that's sort of pointless, isn't it kiddo?
2011-08-12-Man-Rules-50.gif

First of all sonny, I don't care what you found on the internet, only a fucking fool believes that someone who has you know done this for a living isn't more qualified to speak on the subject than someone who has not.

Second of all junior, you once again show that you don't understand the intricacies of the law.

the fact of the matter is that Brown was IN RETREAT.

First of al the forensic evidence PROVES that Brown was moving TOWARDS Wilson when he was shot.

But just for shits and giggles let's say you were right and Wilson fought with Brown, Brown tried to get Wilson's gun, and was shot, then Brown retreated

Wilson is still permitted to shoot him if he feels that's the only way to prevent the felon from escaping. You really don't seem to get that. The law allows a police officer to use deadly force to prevent a suspected felon from fleeing.

So , even under your made up scenario it's a good shoot.
Blah blah blah.

All of this is from Wilson's account. Of course Brown was moving towards Wilson, which direction would he be moving if he were surrendering?

Brown is not a felon. Why are you making stuff up?
Brown is indeed a felon. He's a dead felon.

Don't know if he was a felon.

But his friend, Johnson And major witness was wanted by the cops on a warrant for theft and they had just strong armed robbed a store clerk. Of course they were not on edge and cool as cucumbers a cop approaches them. /sarcasm
He was a felon as soon as he attacked Officer Wilson.

Son, I seen a 5'3" woman get shot 4 times and run 40 feet and stab a man with a knife.

Put away your histrionics and try to listen to someone for a change, will you. When the body is injured, as when someone is shot, it produces massive amounts of endorphins to try to cope with the injury. This is similar to the body creating adrenaline which allow scared mothers to sometimes do things like lift the front end of a car off a child, or something of that nature.

This condition of course can't last long because the body just can't handle it, but it's basic science that it does happen and at least momentarily a person is almost super human. There have been MANY instances of a person who has been shot getting a hold of and harming the shooter.

Not to mention that isnt as if Wilson shot him once or twice, and then waited around then shot him some more. It was bang bang bang six shots in 5 or 6 seconds. That can happen to a person who isn't accustomed to shooting at human targets. The adrenaline kicks in and boom an entire magazine is emptied. I bet when asked Wilson didn't have any idea how many shots he fired.

I was an MP for 26 years, like it or not my opinion on this topic is more valid than yours. I actually find it sad that you don't think that is so.

Fallacious examples of using the appeal include any appeal to authority used in the context of logical reasoning, and appealing to the position of an authority or authorities to dismiss evidence,[2][3][4][5] as, while authorities can be correct in judgments related to their area of expertise more often than laypersons,[citation needed] they can still come to the wrong judgments through error, bias, dishonesty, or falling prey to groupthink. Thus, the appeal to authority is not a generally reliable argument for establishing facts.[6]
While I agree with you on the adrenaline issue, the fact of the matter is that Brown was IN RETREAT. Likewise, as has been established by the majority of witnesses, he HAD SURRENDERED, he had his hands up. So your hypothesis of an adrenal attack falls on it's face by prima facia reasoning.

If we were to argue from authority, my credentials in logical analysis would far out match yours. But I am not going to post them, because as I am well versed in logic, the presenting evidence, analysis, and all of those other matters, and since this is the internet, that's sort of pointless, isn't it kiddo?

First of all sonny, I don't care what you found on the internet, only a fucking fool believes that someone who has you know done this for a living isn't more qualified to speak on the subject than someone who has not.

Second of all junior, you once again show that you don't understand the intricacies of the law.

First of al the forensic evidence PROVES that Brown was moving TOWARDS Wilson when he was shot.

But just for shits and giggles let's say you were right and Wilson fought with Brown, Brown tried to get Wilson's gun, and was shot, then Brown retreated

Wilson is still permitted to shoot him if he feels that's the only way to prevent the felon from escaping. You really don't seem to get that. The law allows a police officer to use deadly force to prevent a suspected felon from fleeing.

Blah blah blah.

All of this is from Wilson's account. Of course Brown was moving towards Wilson, which direction would he be moving if he were surrendering?

Nope, I looked it up. He has no priors and no record. He has no convictions. You are wrong.

Juvenile court lawyer says Michael Brown had no serious delinquency convictions
Juvenile court lawyer says Michael Brown had no serious delinquency convictions Fox News
CLAYTON, Mo. – The 18-year-old fatally shot by a suburban St. Louis police officer didn't face any juvenile charges at the time of his death and never was convicted of a serious felony such as murder, robbery or burglary, a juvenile court system lawyer said Wednesday.

Those details emerged at a hearing in which two media organizations sought the release of any possible juvenile records for Michael Brown. An attorney for the Brown family called the effort to get the records "shameful" and motivated by "character assassination."

Cynthia Harcourt, the St. Louis County juvenile office's attorney, offered the most specific public details on whether Brown faced legal trouble before his 18th birthday -- a subject of intense speculation in a case that has garnered global attention. The 45-minute hearing before a St. Louis County family court judge didn't reveal whether Brown had ever been charged with lesser offenses as a juvenile, or charged with a more serious crime that resulted in a finding of delinquency -- the juvenile court equivalent of a conviction.

It's disgraceful is what it is. They ought to, at the very least, can his ass.

Who on Earth would want to be a police officer if the BEST result for you if you end up shooting a suspect is that you get fired?

Some of you are fucking idiots.

He did his job wrong, it resulted in TERRIBLE consequences. When people do their jobs wrong, they should be discharged. It really is that simple.

This sets a terrible precedent. "Peace officers" can use deadly force on unarmed citizens when they so choose. I just don't like it.

Racists here don't mind. But if the guy had been a white man, standing in front of his home, barring entry to his house because police didn't have a warrent and he diddn't want cops harassing his wife and young children? Well, I think folks would be singing a different tune. . . .
Lol

Was the gentle giant protecting his home & family? Or perhaps protecting his thug image?

Duh

You have vacillated between he was fleeing and he was surrendering monkey boy. Make up your mind which lie you are going to tell.

Your eyewitness is a proven liar. Other witnesses have said Brown charged the cop. Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unbelievable in almost every case.

The fact that the moron wasn't miles away by the time WIlson got out of the car shows that he was either stupid, or wanted to fight Wilson. In either case, he got the bullet he deserved.
Actually I said he did both like the witnesses said. He ran from the cop then turned and surrendered. I know you as a cave chimp have a tough time understanding how that is possible but it can be done.

Like I said before post a link that shows any eyewitness saying Brown charged the racist cop. I have yet to see one.

guys, I say we let the morons have this thread It's obvious that Wilson isn't going to be charged, let these racists wallow in their own self pity

/unsubscribe

but reserve the right to come back and gloat when the riots start

Blah blah blah.

Don't know if he was a felon.

But his friend, Johnson And major witness was wanted by the cops on a warrant for theft and they had just strong armed robbed a store clerk. Of course they were not on edge and cool as cucumbers a cop approaches them. /sarcasm
Does that make Wilson a felon for attacking Brown?

Forum List

Back