Police Chief Resigns In Arkansas After 'Death To All Marxist Democrats' Messages

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans
Coming from a Police Chief - this is way over the line. I know folks are going to point out Maxine Waters statements, and how people were assaulting people in restaurants (behavior I do not support) and he echos HER words, but then gets even more extreme. I wonder how residents who on the wrong side of the political fence felt about their police after seeing this?

Lang Holland, the now-former police chief of Marshall, Ark., posted the messages on Parler, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. The social media site is frequently used by conservatives.

Statements from an account using Holland's name include "Death to all Marxist Democrats" and "Take no prisoners leave no survivors!!" according to images of the posts that were shared online by reporters from Little Rock TV station KATV.

Another message said, "Never let them forget they are traitors and have no right to live in this Republic after what they have done" — a seeming reference to the presidential election.

The profile also shared fringe QAnon conspiracy theories and claimed the election was stolen, NPR's Hannah Allam reports. One post shared an image showing Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and other Democratic figures in prison jumpsuits. The caption said that anything less than hanging them was "not acceptable."

I know folks are going to point out Maxine Waters statements,

No...I'm not going to point out "statements"...I'm going to compare "statements" Vs. actual burning, looting, and murder.

WHO have been violent? The leftists filth antifa/BLM? or the right?

Do you really thunk we're going to be shot dead in the streets for over 3 years and never fight back?

Leftists are in for an ass kicking like they've never imagined!

I know folks are going to point out Maxine Waters statements,

No...I'm not going to point out "statements"...I'm going to compare "statements" Vs. actual burning, looting, and murder.

WHO have been violent? The leftists filth antifa/BLM? or the right?

Do you really thunk we're going to be shot dead in the streets for over 3 years and never fight back?

Leftists are in for an ass kicking like they've never imagined!
Amazing how these lying scum deny that fact.

Coming from a Police Chief - this is way over the line. I know folks are going to point out Maxine Waters statements, and how people were assaulting people in restaurants (behavior I do not support) and he echos HER words, but then gets even more extreme. I wonder how residents who on the wrong side of the political fence felt about their police after seeing this?

Lang Holland, the now-former police chief of Marshall, Ark., posted the messages on Parler, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette. The social media site is frequently used by conservatives.

Statements from an account using Holland's name include "Death to all Marxist Democrats" and "Take no prisoners leave no survivors!!" according to images of the posts that were shared online by reporters from Little Rock TV station KATV.

Another message said, "Never let them forget they are traitors and have no right to live in this Republic after what they have done" — a seeming reference to the presidential election.

The profile also shared fringe QAnon conspiracy theories and claimed the election was stolen, NPR's Hannah Allam reports. One post shared an image showing Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and other Democratic figures in prison jumpsuits. The caption said that anything less than hanging them was "not acceptable."

Was he off-duty when posting it?

not over the line at all,,
he swore an oath to protect from all enemies foreign or domestic,,,

only those that have ill intent against the constitution should be offended or afraid,,,

Never post while drunk.

Coyote you can't link other message boards here..

Lmao..... delete the thread!!!!

It doesn't matter. He resigned because someone with a lick of intelligence got through to him and got him to understand his days as an officer are over.

Now granted many think like this but keep it to themselves but this would be used as a defense by anyone he arrested.

"He is obviously biased against me because I'm a Democrat_.

When an officer has shown an obvious bias towards someone they become a liability in a trial.

No shit now every crazy conservative will run over there

I haven't checked it out...but I might.

This forum is a little redundant

It doesn't matter. He resigned because someone with a lick of intelligence got through to him and got him to understand his days as an officer are over.

Now granted many think like this but keep it to themselves but this would be used as a defense by anyone he arrested.

When an officer has shown an obvious bias towards someone they become a liability in a trial.
Wait how does a cop know your a Democrat?

Do you run around with a hat with the words Make America into detroit?

I haven't checked it out...but I might.

This forum is a little redundant
Probably get banned under 20 seconds..lol

Most blacks are Democrats right?

Most blacks are christian, so your point being?

Most blacks are christian, so your point being?

If the cop had said to do this to all Christians he would have had to resign also.

Forum List

Back