Polar vortex splits into three and sends Arctic air southward

You see that blocking high in the center, that is where massive energy is being lost to space. The lows are now circling it and pulling energy to that high to release it. Paradoxical Presentation.. What the alarmist claim about warming is actually the release of energy increasing and cooling of the mid latitudes.

Its amazing how many people have no clue about how the earth cools itself...

Now that the oceans are again going colder and their buffer heat has been released we are going to cool.. I think the next three years will be a wake up call to a lot of people..

1) The lows circle the high with the intention of releasing its energy?

2) When the Earth gets too hot, it uses this technique to cool itself?

3) Didn't you just tell us that the temperature of that high was -105F? How does extreme cold temperatures aloft increase energy lost to space Billy?

4) Show us a single reference that shows the oceans are "again going colder".

5) What was the ocean's "buffer heat" and how was it released?

Oy

So next week, 100 million people are going to walk outside and watch their own balls fall off after turning blue. Climate nutters however, think the literature on "ocean buffer heat" is more compelling on their global warming perceptions. Ok :coffee:

Hey Billy....JC.....do these people have any skills in the area of abstract thought? Seriously.....its a void in the brain for these folks.
Lol. "Global warming isn't real because it's cold today. Also world hunger is over because I just ate."

You see that blocking high in the center, that is where massive energy is being lost to space. The lows are now circling it and pulling energy to that high to release it. Paradoxical Presentation.. What the alarmist claim about warming is actually the release of energy increasing and cooling of the mid latitudes.

Now that the oceans are again going colder and their buffer heat has been released we are going to cool.. I think the next three years will be a wake up call to a lot of people..

3) Didn't you just tell us that the temperature of that high was -105F? How does extreme cold temperatures aloft increase energy lost to space Billy?

Oy

So next week, 100 million people are going to walk outside and watch their own balls fall off after turning blue. Climate nutters however, think the literature on "ocean buffer heat" is more compelling on their global warming perceptions. Ok :coffee:

Hey Billy....JC.....do these people have any skills in the area of abstract thought? Seriously.....its a void in the brain for these folks.
Lol. "Global warming isn't real because it's cold today. Also world hunger is over because I just ate."

Lol......dumb as a stump.

That's right.....when people go to work in Chicago this Wednesday morning, clearly their first thought will be, "Shit....I gotta call my representative later this morning and demand action on global warming because these temps are killing me!":2up:

Oy

Lol......dumb as a stump.

That's right.....when people go to work in Chicago this Wednesday morning, clearly their first thought will be, "Shit....I gotta call my representative later this morning and demand action on global warming because these temps are killing me!":2up:
You are just too damn stupid to converse with.

Forum List

Back