Poland STOPS Supplying Ukraine with Weapons to Fight Russia

There has to be a way.
What leverage does America have that can pressure Russia into negotiating on terms that are favourable to America or the Ukraine?

Some components of Russia's offer of peace will still be on the table.

I think the facts are, America has no intention of negotiating any peace for the Ukraine that doesn't include the defeat of Russia and the breaking up of the Russia Federation into smaller and managable pieces.

But you say you have some ideas? Really?
Russia's motivation to come to the table and negotiate, in my opinion, is to get this war over with. It is making them look weak. My idea is to let Russia have its strategic land bridge to Crimea and give autonomy to the areas dominated by ethnic Russians. In return, Russia withdraws all of its forces and what is left of Ukraine is immediately given NATO membership. Both sides get concessions, both sides make concessions.

Well now, it looks like the OP's source is one filled with right-wing neocon bias....UkeBros have strange bedfellows. :laughing0301:

:oops8:

• Overall, we rate the Daily Express Right Biased based on editorial content and Mixed for factual reporting due to publishing conspiracies & pseudoscience and several failed fact checks.
The article is quoting the Polish PM. If you think the PM did not say this, then attack it on that front rather than simply sliming the source. That tactic is so ... Democrat.

Sure. So far that is what has already happened.

The Guardian. Wow, what a source. Like I said, what does Poland do with their equipment that is being replace? It costs money to keep it. It appears that you MAGAt Terrorists and Traitors only are telling half the story. Answer me this, what will Poland do with the F-16s that they are replacing?

Rainy season is coming again. Offensives will stop presently. I would give decent odds that the combatants negotiate a peace treaty now.

The article is quoting the Polish PM. If you think the PM did not say this, then attack it on that front rather than simply sliming the source. That tactic is so ... Democrat.

You MAGAt Terrorists and Traitors only tell half the story. New stuff comes in and old stuff goes out. F-35As arrive, they can't afford to keep the F-16s in service. So they sell them to Ukraine. But he leave out that part.

Russia's motivation to come to the table and negotiate, in my opinion, is to get this war over with. It is making them look weak. My idea is to let Russia have its strategic land bridge to Crimea and give autonomy to the areas dominated by ethnic Russians. In return, Russia withdraws all of its forces and what is left of Ukraine is immediately given NATO membership. Both sides get concessions, both sides make concessions.

Like Rump, Putin would never agree to this. He's going for the win or nothing. I wonder how many taste testers die an early death around Putin.

I guess Poland looked at what the US just did in freeing-up six billion for Iran knowing full well the Iranians are going to use it to build drones for Russia for use against the Ukes.

It costs whoever is supplying the Ukes 140K to 500K to shoot down a 20K drone.....Iran gets paid a million per copy......It's a losing proposition and the poles know it.....Better to beef-up their eastern frontier as best they can.

In before the usual dumb-shit Uke-Bro claims the money will only be used for humanitarian ends. :laughing0301:
What’s a uke-bro?

The Guardian. Wow, what a source. Like I said, what does Poland do with their equipment that is being replace? It costs money to keep it. It appears that you MAGAt Terrorists and Traitors only are telling half the story. Answer me this, what will Poland do with the F-16s that they are replacing?
Hah! I think you have mistaken me for someone else.

Russia's motivation to come to the table and negotiate, in my opinion, is to get this war over with.
That contains no convincing content, but it's still worth hearing IMO.
It is making them look weak. My idea is to let Russia have its strategic land bridge to Crimea and give autonomy to the areas dominated by ethnic Russians.
I think that would likely do it for Russia. But your idea is just another way of saying that Russia is granted complete and total victory.
In return, Russia withdraws all of its forces
Russia wants to withdraw all it's forces, but that would need to come with guarantees.
and what is left of Ukraine is immediately given NATO membership. Both sides get concessions, both sides make concessions.

IMO Russia will always need the guarantee that the Ukraine becomes a neutral country and never becomes a Nato country. Other than that sticking point, I don't see how any of your other points are relevant.

It has to be accepted that Russia holds all the cards at a future negotiating table. That may change?

I don't see any of your ideas being of any help, other than your suggestion that the Ukraine must become a 'nato' country.

Do you have any idea on why Russia would accept that?

------------------------------------------------------

If you modify your ideas to include the guarantee of the Ukraine remaining a neutral then I think you have assembled a solution for the Ukraine!

I'll just add, to throw a monkey wrench into the works: A satisfactory solution for America is the main consideration, over and above what the Ukraine wants.

Don't give up. Fwiw we may have made some progress toward something satisfactory.

To add to Long rod's suggestions, there are details in making the Ukraine a Nato country that could offer some light on a way forward. That being, the Ukraine being excepted from the protection of Article 5.

(that then makes Nato membership of no value.)

Rainy season is coming again. Offensives will stop presently. I would give decent odds that the combatants negotiate a peace treaty now.
There is nothing on any negotiating table for the Ukraine, as the situation stands at this point in time.

And in fact, America's Rand Paul has just offered Russia another position of strength with which to bargain.

Russia put a whole lot of their excess troops right on the border to threaten Poland. Poland line their own border with their troops and are taking steps so that Poland doesn't become another Ukraine.

Putin is the Devil, Lucifer, Satan all wrapped up into one package. And we MUST stand against him. If America can do that without putting our young men and women in jeopardy, we need to do just that.

America and Ukraine engineered the war

You MAGAt Terrorists and Traitors only tell half the story. New stuff comes in and old stuff goes out. F-35As arrive, they can't afford to keep the F-16s in service. So they sell them to Ukraine. But he leave out that part.
How does your comment in reply to my post have anything to do with what I said? Stick to the point, dude.

Like Rump, Putin would never agree to this. He's going for the win or nothing. I wonder how many taste testers die an early death around Putin.
This thread is not about Trump, moron. Also, you appear to be ignorant of anything to do with this topic.

There is nothing on any negotiating table for the Ukraine, as the situation stands at this point in time.

And in fact, America's Rand Paul has just offered Russia another position of strength with which to bargain.
I thought Rand Paul voted no on everything but increasing his salary.

Forum List

Back