Poland "If today Ukraine does not defend its independence and sovereignty, we will be forced to enter into a conflict with Moscow horde , as the basic

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
He’s right, Moscow’s expansionist, hyper - imperialist policy is a direct threat to all neighboring countries.

Poland "If today Ukraine does not defend its independence and sovereignty, we will be forced to enter into a conflict with Moscow horde , as the basic principles on which our civilization is built will be in danger,"

th

I agree. It's Europe's problem and the United States shouldn't get involved.

*****SMILE*****

:)

th

I agree. It's Europe's problem and the United States shouldn't get involved.

*****SMILE*****

th

What makes this conflict the United States problem other than to feed the war machine and neocons?

*****SMILE*****

You didn't answer the question: should the US not have gotten involved in Europe's Hitler problem or Asia's Japanese problem last century?

America isn't even in direct combat, the U.S is just helping to arm citizens who are under attack. I agree that Europe must do some heavy lifting too, but the U.S is the leader of Western Values for a reason.

Last edited:
Should the US not have gotten involved in Europe's Hitler problem or Asia's Japanese problem last century?
It depends on the possibility of the victory. We should wisely choose the moment of being involved to minimize our losses and maximize our incomes. Right now the USA can't win the war against Russia, therefore - getting involved in the European war right now is not a wise choice.

It depends on the possibility of the victory. We should wisely choose the moment of being involved to minimize our losses and maximize our incomes. Right now the USA can't win the war against Russia, therefore - getting involved in the European war right now is not a wise choice.
I see you are having difficulty distinguishing between thoughts and actions, real events and fantasies. They may have a pill for that.
th

If you're so eager to go to fight then enlist and go to the front lines

*****SMILE*****

I see, so you have lots of pictures but no ability to think your way through the issue.

I see you are having difficulty distinguishing between thoughts and actions, real events and fantasies. They may have a pill for that.
Military conflict in Europe is the real event. And the possibility of the nuclear war between Russia and USA is quite real. I prefer do not start an unwinnable war, especially without any good reason. We need, at least, to prepare ourselves for an all-out nuclear war first.

I see, so you have lots of pictures but no ability to think your way through the issue.
th

Did you enlist yet warmonger?

If you're really lucky they'll make a statue of your heroism so some progressive can tear it down in a hundred years.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Military conflict in Europe is the real event. And the possibility of the nuclear war between Russia and USA is quite real. I prefer do not start an unwinnable war, especially without any good reason. We need, at least, to prepare ourselves for an all-out nuclear war first.
That's pretty much an admission that you already think Russia has lost this war. A full scale nuclear war would do nothing to improve Russia's position in the world so it is not a real threat, an expression of desperation by you, but not a real theat.

The USA didn't win the war back in 1991.
sure, ivan you did win in 1991

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

That's pretty much an admission that you already think Russia has lost this war. A full scale nuclear war would do nothing to improve Russia's position in the world so it is not a real threat, an expression of desperation by you, but not a real theat.
No. The Russians believe that they can win a nuclear war against the USA.

Forum List

Back