Poisoned by their City Leaders...

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
It really sucks when you elect someone who then poisons you to better their position. Of course that is the standard operating procedure of politicians worldwide. You are useful to them so long as they can buy or steal your vote. After that they could care less about you....and some cases they will even poison you....:(

It allways amazes me when ultra libs turn a blind eye to this sort of behavior in their quest for ever more government power. This is what you'll get in the end..if you're lucky.

"From 1982 until the allegations arose in 2008, the village mixed the tainted well water with cleaner but pricier water from Lake Michigan, prosecutors said. Officials kept pumping the polluted water even after environmental officials warned in the mid-1980s that cancer-causing chemicals had oozed into the well, prosecutors have said.

And the motive? Leaders in the 11,000-resident village about 20 miles south of Chicago hoped to score political points with voters by pointing to low water rates and bragging about how they were fiscally responsible stewards, prosecutors said. By drawing the well water, they saved around $400,000 annually."

Tainted well water case ends in guilty verdict

Yet you're willing to Monsanto have its way with our food supply and kill off all of our native bees - all while paying millions to our "representatives" giving themselves legal leway to do so? Interesting that this was a government action... this kind of disgusting act is usually the doing of the private sector, is it not? There's something more to this. I say follow the money and see what business is behind the poisoning and how much money they bribed the officials with.

Yet you're willing to Monsanto have its way with our food supply and kill off all of our native bees - all while paying millions to our "representatives" giving themselves legal leway to do so? Interesting that this was a government action... this kind of disgusting act is usually the doing of the private sector, is it not? There's something more to this. I say follow the money and see what business is behind the poisoning and how much money they bribed the officials with.

Really? When have I ever claimed that? I am pointing out the fact that EVERYONE is capable of doing this sort of crap. If it's a corporation it is easier to go after them. It took years to bring these people to task because they control everything. How often do you hear of bureaucrats being prosecuted for criminal behavior? And they do it all of the time.

It really sucks when you elect someone who then poisons you to better their position. Of course that is the standard operating procedure of politicians worldwide. You are useful to them so long as they can buy or steal your vote. After that they could care less about you....and some cases they will even poison you....:(

It allways amazes me when ultra libs turn a blind eye to this sort of behavior in their quest for ever more government power. This is what you'll get in the end..if you're lucky.

How many "ultra libs" do you know that donated to the Romney campaign? :eusa_eh:

Mayor Robert Stranczek - Topix

How many "ultra libs" do you know that donated to the Romney campaign? :eusa_eh:

Mayor Robert Stranczek - Topix

Oh, poor konny, do try and keep up.

"From 1982 until the allegations arose in 2008, the village mixed the tainted well water with cleaner but pricier water from Lake Michigan, prosecutors said. Officials kept pumping the polluted water even after environmental officials warned in the mid-1980s that cancer-causing chemicals had oozed into the well, prosecutors have said.

And the motive? Leaders in the 11,000-resident village about 20 miles south of Chicago hoped to score political points with voters by pointing to low water rates and bragging about how they were fiscally responsible stewards, prosecutors said. By drawing the well water, they saved around $400,000 annually."

Tainted well water case ends in guilty verdict

Thanks for posting that.

That you could not possibly be more wrong about government isn't an issue. Voters get the government they deserve.

Look around.

Forum List

Back