Pointy Hat: Muslim Terrorism Doesn't Exist!

Smedley VonBuren

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2016
stay behind your walls in Rome. Most Americans don't care about your views on terrorism or fake climate change.

oh lol this is about the pope... I thought it was about trump and I couldn't figure out the pointy hat joke... I thought it was a reference to the dead gopher wig

donald-trump-wind-fake-tan.jpg

This is about the dumbest statement I've ever heard! How many thousands of lives around the world have been slaughtered by Muslim terrorist's since 1993?

Pope Francis: ‘Muslim Terrorism Does Not Exist’ - Breitbart
Let's look at the context: "Christian terrorism does not exist, Jewish terrorism does not exist, and Muslim terrorism does not exist. They do not exist"
He was clearly separating "terrorism" from the religion...that PEOPLE may commit terrorist acts, but that it is not a part of any of the Abrahamic religions.

This is about the dumbest statement I've ever heard! How many thousands of lives around the world have been slaughtered by Muslim terrorist's since 1993?

Let's look at the context: "Christian terrorism does not exist, Jewish terrorism does not exist, and Muslim terrorism does not exist. They do not exist"
He was clearly separating "terrorism" from the religion...that PEOPLE may commit terrorist acts, but that it is not a part of any of the Abrahamic religions.

Bullshit. Christian terrorism Does Not exist. In fact, Christian are the most persecuted people on earth.

Bullshit. Christian terrorism Does Not exist. In fact, Christian are the most persecuted people on earth.

You might think so after hearing them whine about a war on Christmas, but all that is just spoiled children being upset because they can't have all the toys.

You might think so after hearing them whine about a war on Christmas, but all that is just spoiled children being upset because they can't have all the toys.

Maybe they just haven't been raped enough for Christmas. You dumb ass.

Muslims Attack Christians While At Prayer Service, Beat Them Savagely With Sticks, Rape 15 Women And The Media Then Tries To Cover It Up And Blame The Christians

Maybe they just haven't been raped enough for Christmas. You dumb ass.

Muslims Attack Christians While At Prayer Service, Beat Them Savagely With Sticks, Rape 15 Women And The Media Then Tries To Cover It Up And Blame The Christians

I'm not sure everybody has the same wish list as you do.

And how would you know?

In the mean time:

The report outlines the stark data of persecution, finding that 90,000 Christians around the world died for their faith in 2016. One-third of these fatalities were a direct result of Islamic extremists, like ISIS, while other believers perished as a result of the hostile policies of anti-Christian states like North Korea

Read more: Study: Christians Most Persecuted Group In The World

Last edited:

So if I go through the 263 abortion-related terrorist attacks in the U.S. from 1977 to 2015, none of them will have been perpetrated by Christians? The December 2016 attack on a mosque in Tracy, CA was done by whom?

Why go through some? Go through them all. Start with the death count of the Twin Towers event.
That was an abortion related shooting or bombing or assassination? I thought it was Al Quada.

More terrorists shout Allahu Akbar before the bombs go off than those shouting Christ, the Lord before they detonate...
But I never denied that there were terrorists who are Muslim. Neither has Pope Francis, by the way. His Holiness is pointing out that terrorists are not true Christians or Jews or Muslims.

You denied that there were any Christian terrorists.

This isn't about abortions. You brought them up, not I.
Are Al Quada Muslims? Then true to the OP it is about Muslim terrorism, and the lack of discernment on the part of the Pope.
And I did not deny anything. Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I said that you'll hear Allahu Akbar before the bombs go off a lot more often than you'll hear Christ the Lord, before they detonate. Do you disagree?

Forum List

Back