Point of no return? War is gruesome....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
But it still has some rules though many would scoff at the idea that they are ever actually followed. Currently we are getting reports of things taking place in Ukraine that simple break the rules according to international convention.... problem is this...who's gonna do the enforcing? How are you going to dole out punishment? I don't see the current round of actions going without some kind of determination to exact a price for them but that can only go in one direction....UNLESS....justice comes from the unlikely place...from within...and I use the word Justice lightly because the hypocrisy factor involved here is ludicrous in the extreme. Still though...since there is an international consensus that War Crimes are being committed I see no alternative here but for the missiles to start flying eventually.... point of no return... yes I think we might be there. Has anyone ever worked in the radiology section of a hospital? ( I have) or in a nuclear power plant? Ever had to wear a REM badge? Better get a few and keep them handy.

JO

Last edited:
But it still has some rules though many would scoff at the idea that they are ever actually followed. Currently we are getting reports of things taking place in Ukraine that simple break the rules according to international convention.... problem is this...who's gonna do the enforcing? How are you going to dole out punishment? I don't see the current round of actions going without some kind of determination to exact a price for them but that can only go in one direction....UNLESS....justice comes from the unlikely place...from within...and I use the word Justice lightly because the hypocrisy factor involved here is ludicrous in the extreme. Still though...since there is an international consensus that War Crimes are being committed I see no alternative here but for the missiles to start flying eventually.... point of no return... yes I think we might be there. Has anyone ever worked in the radiology section of a hospital? ( I have) or in a nuclear power plant? Ever had to wear a REM badge? Better get a few and keep them handy.

JO
There may be 'victor's' justice.

You know better than this.

What is this 'point of no return' you're suggesting? I still favour the concept of M.A.D. keeping the rest of the world safe.

There may be 'victor's' justice.

You know better than this.

What is this 'point of no return' you're suggesting? I still favour the concept of M.A.D. keeping the rest of the world safe.

I hope so....
I truly do hope so....I have children and grandchildren.....
Believe me I hope so.....It's not Putin I distrust ( not defending him either) as much as NATO....they are INSANE to the MAX.

JO

Well there's a western report out of Ukraine that a director of a field hospital there is ordering the castration of Russian wounded.

Ukrainian doctor tells TV interviewer he has ordered his staff to CASTRATE Russian soldiers because they are 'cockroaches'
That's pretty stupid....he better order them killed in that case.....he would be much wiser to do that....
That could be a clever line from the Russians too to make soldiers think twice about surrendering.

JO

I hope so....
I truly do hope so....I have children and grandchildren.....
Believe me I hope so.....It's not Putin I distrust ( not defending him either) as much as NATO....they are INSANE to the MAX.

JO
Don't say 'Nato', say 'America'.
America is running this war and is only using Ukrainians for their proxy.
Isn't that the truth that has to be so carefully guarded against being known and acknowledged?

No nuclear war is going to be started over the situation in the Ukraine as long as it's just a war between Russia and the Ukraine.

The truth is, it's a war between America and Russia and the stakes are very high!

Those stakes should become the topic of the conversation.

Don't say 'Nato', say 'America'.
America is running this war and is only using Ukrainians for their proxy.
Isn't that the truth that has to be so carefully guarded against being known and acknowledged?

No nuclear war is going to be started over the situation in the Ukraine as long as it's just a war between Russia and the Ukraine.

The truth is, it's a war between America and Russia and the stakes are very high!

Those stakes should become the topic of the conversation.
Bingo

Forum List

Back