Plot to behead Pamela Geller

Those who want to deprive others of the right to free speech because they don't agree with them...need to step back and think about what would happen if their own right of free speech was curtailed.

I wonder if the Lakhota's of the world are smart enough to figure that kind of thing out?

I totally support Geller's right of free speech. I also support her right to the consequences.

So you would allow bloodthirsty Muzzie savages to kill her because she drew a cartoon?

Those who want to deprive others of the right to free speech because they don't agree with them...need to step back and think about what would happen if their own right of free speech was curtailed.

I wonder if the Lakhota's of the world are smart enough to figure that kind of thing out?

I totally support Geller's right of free speech. I also support her right to the consequences.

So you support being murdered by fanatics as the price for Free Speech?

Of course you do. You're a Special Snowflake!

I support the First Amendment - and the consequences that come with it. Got it?

In other words, you don't support the First Amendment.

What did I just say?

Far more Muslims in America have been harmed by anti-Muslim violence than have non-Muslim Americans been harmed by anti-cartoon violence.

bullshit.....Muslims are lucky to live here....had they lived in any other country when Muslims killed 3000 of that countries citizens, the blood would have run in rivers...here.....you have to look hard to find real Muslim discrimination.....Muslims have it better here than anywhere else.......

If it's bullshit then cite the number of Americans who have been killed by Muslims over a cartoon.

I'm quite familiar with the real world. And I'm familiar with right and wrong. I guess in your world the person who can beat up the other is always right?
Nope, but it doesn't matter fuck all when you are getting your ass kicked now does it? How does being in the right while being beaten to death help you? Oh right, it doesn't.

It matters to the police and to the law. Or don't you support either of those institutions? I thought you were big on rules?
Are you aware of the rule that not liking what someone says doesn't give you the right to kill them or beat them up?

So you would allow bloodthirsty Muzzie savages to kill her because she drew a cartoon?

Whatever.

What did I just say?

You said you believe it's OK to murder and assault people who say things you don't like.

Nobody is claiming that it should be legal to murder an American because they made an anti-religious cartoon.

Whatever.

I'll take that as a "yes."

What did I just say?

You said you believe it's OK to murder and assault people who say things you don't like.

Please quote where I said that.

Whatever.

Well, do you? You seem uncomfortable....and with good reason, you have exposed yourself

Nobody is claiming that it should be legal to murder an American because they made an anti-religious cartoon.

Then what is the meaning of "the consequences that come with it?"

What did I just say?

Please quote where I said that.

"I support the First Amendment - and the consequences that come with it."

Nor did the great atheists of the 20th century...stalin, lenin, hitler, pol pot, mao, the castro brothers..........and the 100 million or so dead they created are pretty much forgotten....
Religious versus Atheist slaughters, we could play that game all day, and I'd win. The Children of God love to slaughter each other.

The Mongols killed a whole lot of people. It wasn't for religion, it was for power. Eliminating religion would do nothing to eliminate evil.
It would eliminate a lot of evil people, who don't know it.

I see no reason to believe that.
Of course you don't, which is my point.

I believe that because there is no reason.

That's exactly what you're arguing.

On the evening of December 27 [2011], an Indian immigrant to America named Sunando Sen was pushed by a stranger onto the subway tracks in New York City and struck and killed by an oncoming train. Sen had called New York home for years, and after years of hard work and struggle had recently managed to achieve his lifelong goal of opening a small business of his own, a copy shop in Upper Manhattan.

His roommate, MD Khan expressed shock at the death of his friend, a soft spoken man who liked to stay up late watching comedy shows and listening to music: "He was so nice, gentle and quiet… It's broken my heart."

The following day, the NYPD announced the arrest of Erika Menendez, a 31-year-old woman who had been spotted on security footage fleeing the scene after Sen had been pushed. Upon being detained and taken to a 112th Precinct police station for questioning, Menendez confessed to Sen's murder and revealed as her motivation a desire to commit violence against Muslims.

...now, let's hear about all those Americans killed by the anti-cartoon terrorists.

We all have the right to say awful, cruel, dangerous and hateful things to family, friends, strangers, employers, doctors, police, clergy, bikers, LGBT, religious folks, etc. - but that doesn't mean we should. Pamela Geller is an adult who is exercising questionable freedom of speech. She must live with the consequences.

We all have the right to say awful, cruel and hateful things to family, friends, strangers, employers, doctors, police, clergy, bikers, LGBT, religious folks, etc. - but that doesn't mean we should. Pamela Geller is an adult who is exercising questionable freedom of speech. She must live with the consequences.

What consequences? You're using a smoke screen. Do you think she should be beheaded? It's a yes or no answer

We all have the right to say awful, cruel, dangerous and hateful things to family, friends, strangers, employers, doctors, police, clergy, bikers, LGBT, religious folks, etc. - but that doesn't mean we should. Pamela Geller is an adult who is exercising questionable freedom of speech. She must live with the consequences.

In other words, it's OK to kill her.

You're an imbecile and an asshole.

We all have the right to say awful, cruel and hateful things to family, friends, strangers, employers, doctors, police, clergy, bikers, LGBT, religious folks, etc. - but that doesn't mean we should. Pamela Geller is an adult who is exercising questionable freedom of speech. She must live with the consequences.

What consequences? You're using a smoke screen. Do you think she should be beheaded? It's a yes or no answer

I'm totally indifferent toward that crazy Jew bitch. She's no better than the people she is attacking.

Forum List

Back