CDZ Please remind me why we are closing our schools

It supposedly has something to do with Covid-19, but I keep forgetting the logic behind closing our schools. Children are virtually immune from this virus, which is much less dangerous to them than the seasonal flu. Likewise, the great majority of teachers have a very low risk of becoming seriously ill from it (and can wear whatever PPE they feel is appropriate). Please remind me why we are closing our schools and exactly what are we accomplishing by doing this..
Because these kids bring it home to their parents and they give it to the rest of us
And the rest of us who are not at risk of death from the Blue Plague carry on? What’s your point?
Work from home if you can. No parties. No Halloween. No thanksgivings.

Blocking travel from only China was racist and stupid. He should have banned all international travel.

And trump knew how bad corona was in February. He hid that from deblazio and the rest of us

It's also a fact that some people catch the flu and some people die EVERY YEAR. The ones who die tend to have preexsisting conditions that put them at greater risk. You know, being old or having a respiratory ailment.

Everybody with an intact brainstem has noticed by now that this covid flu is not the black death. It's long overdue that people go back to living their normal lives. Yes, even if some of us catch the flu.

My nephew gave his aunt corona.
How do you know this? Was it her birthday? Did she die? Did she have dangerous preexisting conditions? Why didn't she quarantine herself? Why don't you quarantine yourself? Have you reported your nephew to the authorities?

It supposedly has something to do with Covid-19, but I keep forgetting the logic behind closing our schools. Children are virtually immune from this virus, which is much less dangerous to them than the seasonal flu. Likewise, the great majority of teachers have a very low risk of becoming seriously ill from it (and can wear whatever PPE they feel is appropriate). Please remind me why we are closing our schools and exactly what are we accomplishing by doing this..

Being spreaders of the virus when they go home...

I would have thought the right would be happy about closing down Public Education but it seem many are not...

I would have thought the right would be happy about closing down Public Education but it seem many are not...
That is not scientifically proven. Also, less than 2% of covid cases worldwide have been among children.

Can Children Spread COVID-19? - Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas

The link goes to an article that explains what I posted but also, the article makes huge leaps in guidance in what seems to be, IMO, an overabundance of caution.

Because they spread it. They don't have any symptoms but they give it to elderly people who die etc etc. With Republicans refusing to wear masks it's not going to work anyway. As usual the Republican base is totally 100% misinformed.

Because they spread it. They don't have any symptoms but they give it to elderly people who die etc etc. With Republicans refusing to wear masks it's not going to work anyway. As usual the Republican base is totally 100% misinformed.
None of that has been proven.

That is not scientifically proven. Also, less than 2% of covid cases worldwide have been among children.

Can Children Spread COVID-19? - Medical Associates of Northwest Arkansas

The link goes to an article that explains what I posted but also, the article makes huge leaps in guidance in what seems to be, IMO, an overabundance of caution.
yeah just because 250,000 people have died and it is the worst that it has ever been right now LOL change the channel.

Our county is currently on "red alert".
From last week to this week 3000 Americans are dead because of this pandemic and our president is pouting.

He proved everyone was right he doesn’t have the temperament or moral compass to be a leader. This pandemic proved that.

And still republicans are arguing he did a good job. Fucking idiots. They see everything through republican glasses
If buffoon Biden was in charge you have 2 million dead , moron

Because most of our school teachers aren't very smart and are living in fear of the Plan-Demic. They think the kids are carriers and will give it to them. :D

From last week to this week 3000 Americans are dead because of this pandemic and our president is pouting.

He proved everyone was right he doesn’t have the temperament or moral compass to be a leader. This pandemic proved that.

And still republicans are arguing he did a good job. Fucking idiots. They see everything through republican glasses

Actually Bill Gates probably wouldn't have had the Plan-Demic started with a Democrat in.

That’s easy to claim but experts actually say if trump wasn’t trump we’d have much less deaths. Social distancing, fight8ng the scientists and not comparing masks to purses. That alone is all you need to know to prove trump cost more lives than necessary. Just ask Herman Cain.

Actually Bill Gates probably wouldn't have had the Plan-Demic started with a Democrat in.
More conspiracy theorist republicans.

I suppose they close the schools because if the kids are home, the parents, or the mom at least, can't go to work. At least among the kind of people who care anything for their kids. And shutting down the economy seems to be the main thing the power-drunk pols want.

I suppose they close the schools because if the kids are home, the parents, or the mom at least, can't go to work. At least among the kind of people who care anything for their kids. And shutting down the economy seems to be the main thing the power-drunk pols want.

That I think may be a reason also. Great thinking. I guess for it to be positive. We have been saying for a long time it is better to home school our children. We all know how the education system is in the US atleast. For one, they don't teach critical thinking skills and just pretty much train you to obey authority and be a good worker bee.

That’s easy to claim but experts actually say if trump wasn’t trump we’d have much less deaths. Social distancing, fight8ng the scientists and not comparing masks to purses. That alone is all you need to know to prove trump cost more lives than necessary. Just ask Herman Cain.

These people that you claim are experts are only experts in following and bowing down to the system and agenda. There is nothing expert about them.

Leftists are cowards

Forum List

Back