"Please proceed Governor"

I still cant believe Obama blatantly lied and claimed he said it was an act of terror on day two when he refused to say it was an act of terror a week later on the view claiming they didnt have enough information.

The distinction that no one has made is that between a planned, premeditated attack by an organized terrorist group, and the other being a rioting crowd, while being upset by a slanderous video, taking the momentum in a moment of frenzy and attacking during a protest. The second was the agenda that was pushed forward by the administration whenever they knew on DAY 1 that it was a premeditated and organized attack, planned and carried out by a terrorist organization. The reality of what it was didn't fit the paradigm that the Obama administration has stamped out organized terrorist groups by killing Bin Laden. The first allows for some sense of 'rationalizing' the attack since muslims were 'offended', it gives a reason for the violence other than the fact that there are still terrorist organizations out there plotting against the US. Obama has failed to stop them, he didn't 'heal' the world. :eusa_shhh:

Obama set Romney for that knockout blow.

^ English is not your strong suit. Neither is honesty or intelligence.

The truth of what the President ACTUALLY said in the Rose Garden is available for all to see DESPITE the lies told by unfair and unbalanced CNN "moderator" Candyass Growley.

what word you having trouble understanding?

This might help you:

Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online

^ fubar Shitsucker420 still doesn't recognize that he failed to INCLUDE a word in his abortion of a "sentence." :lol::lol:

Know how to tell if someone is loosing a debate or in this case a conversation. The looser always resorts to offensive language. Why don't you stick to what was actually said in the Rose Garden Speech instead of someones Interpretation of what was said?

Unlike you, I am the one who IS limiting the discussion to what The ONE actually said.

So, I agree. You do remain the loser.

Note the correct spelling, sparky.

Spellhing? really?

Not when you try it.

:lol:

Forum List

Back